All Talk No Walk

Rayvon

Patient name:  Rayvon

Diagnosis: Chronic butthurt

Prognosis: Terminal

Oh yeah - so butthurt that he's turtled and I have to come here and call on him. It is a pain in the ass to do ..

You mean when you threatened to roll me and never delivered

That was quite hilarious.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about when Rayvon was thumping his chest about having lead wars. I was in Zulu when you snaked yourself out of fair reps.

"I hate to be ignored with the hopes said issues will just 'go away', I've started (and finished and won) two wars over it (OV-USA and NSO-Kaskus)."

That's not chest-thumping. Nor is it non-factual.

OV-USA war, one of their nations rogued one of ours. Tarikmo told me straight up, he hoped if he didn't respond I'd go away. I didn't. And OV-VE kicked USA's ass.

NSO-Kaskus war, they played the ignoring game hardcore provoking (and later admitting) they just wanted war. They got it. NSO and co won.

And I wasn't pleased with the 10-11 days I had been waiting for a response (shit, for the message to be read) from HB government at the time.

It is pretty hilarious too, isn't it? Edited by Rayvon

"I hate to be ignored with the hopes said issues will just 'go away', I've started (and finished and won) two wars over it (OV-USA and NSO-Kaskus)."That's not chest-thumping. Nor is it non-factual.OV-USA war, one of their nations rogued one of ours. Tarikmo told me straight up, he hoped if he didn't respond I'd go away. I didn't. And OV-VE kicked USA's ass.NSO-Kaskus war, they played the ignoring game hardcore provoking (and later admitting) they just wanted war. They got it. NSO and co won.And I wasn't pleased with the 10-11 days I had been waiting for a response (!@#$, for the message to be read) from HB government at the time.It is pretty hilarious too, isn't it?

I have to thank you for your insolence to the King. It helped me immensely with things I was doing. I hope it sinks in that despite your tirades I never once feared for HB's safety.

BTW, sorry about those replies. Edited by Tywin Lannister

HB was never in danger. My discussion with Kesselring was merely regarding you, and there was no insolence between us. In fact, other parts of HB government was so concerned about your negligence in action that they also contacted me - without insolence in either direction - looking for information to have you silenced by your King (which did happen, that you were given muzzle orders). So that you had no fear for HB, is quite fine. 

HB was never in danger. My discussion with Kesselring was merely regarding you, and there was no insolence between us. In fact, other parts of HB government was so concerned about your negligence in action that they also contacted me - without insolence in either direction - looking for information to have you silenced by your King (which did happen, that you were given muzzle orders). So that you had no fear for HB, is quite fine.

Yes, I'm quite aware of protocols being broken by some lower govt, but the King's mercy prevailed. But the posturing was not only in your PMs was it? Edited by Tywin Lannister

lol - you just quoted me talking about a lack of insolence in PMs, about discussing with your gov members about getting you silenced (something they wanted as much as I did) and then you ask if the posturing remained only in those PMs .. I think you missed a dot ..

If you wish to discuss posturing over you personally? Sure. I'm sure somewhere around I have, and I will again. You'll get your turn. If you ever build your nation. Oh wow - and your in a thread talkin smack where it's titled 'all talk no walk' .. Take a walk, son.

Edited by Rayvon

Yes, because winning a downdeclare in the <10k range is truly something to brag about.

:v:

(you might be one of the 'several wars' I mentioned where I got my ass handed to me, just maybe I might give you that credit ... You brought another downdeclarer along with you, of course - wasn't just you I "rolled over" for .. )

So this is literally the same thing, only Schatt didn't make a thread about it.

I guess when an NSO member wins a battle, it is thread worthy. 

I'd love to hear who your sources are about this whole Starfox turtlegate thing.

Considering your claim that he basically turtled a good portion of his wars, yes, I did in fact go and check it out. As stated in my post to you, he only turtled 2 wars that I can tell. Yours and one other. The rest he fought, which means he did not turtle a good portion of his wars as you stated. 

So, apparently, if representing all the facts means I am smart and educated, not sure what it makes you then... If you had claimed that he turtled against you, I would have left it be. Instead, you tried to make some bs claim that starfox turtled a good portion of his wars. 

Get out of here with your facts!

Someone should be surrendering and talking a lot less about how tough he is. 

OOC: CN is hardly the priority for people in Starfox's position, perhaps you could do well to remember we are not all living in our parent's basement raging at the world.

Someone should be surrendering and talking a lot less about how tough he is. 

OOC: CN is hardly the priority for people in Starfox's position, perhaps you could do well to remember we are not all living in our parent's basement raging at the world.

Wow when do the OOC attacks end? Can a single one of you get through a joke/IC/fun thread without attacking a player rather than their character?

:facepalm: Edited by Rayvon