All Talk No Walk

Rayvon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got me, man. Its just tough to handle losses to my nation. Maybe next time I will stop being a coward and go to peace mode like you suggested. The true warriors like you know the way.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here, other than trying to start a pissing contest? If we are all into stats, your alliance is dead last out of everybody in this war. Perhaps address that one before trying to parade a small victory.

I accomplished what I came here for already. Gotta keep tipping that global stability so Tywin has a reason to stick around. Edited by Rayvon

Blah blah blah excuses .. Y'all are great at making them ..

What? What are you blathering about now? Can't refute the facts, so you state this? I even stated he is turtling in the war with you... Holy fuck dude, get over yourself and learn to read. I simply stated you can't call him out for being a constant turtle (as you claimed in the op) when he only truly has turtled twice, once being this war with you. Next time don't bother to respond if you are going to make idiotic statements like that.

What? What are you blathering about now? Can't refute the facts, so you state this? I even stated he is turtling in the war with you... Holy $%&@ dude, get over yourself and learn to read. I simply stated you can't call him out for being a constant turtle (as you claimed in the op) when he only truly has turtled twice, once being this war with you. Next time don't bother to respond if you are going to make idiotic statements like that.

Wow - you really stated he turtling in this war with me?? Did you just get that from me already saying it? Or did you look at his nation first to be all s.m.r.t. and edumacated?

Yes, because winning a downdeclare in the <10k range is truly something to brag about.

:v:

(you might be one of the 'several wars' I mentioned where I got my ass handed to me, just maybe I might give you that credit ... You brought another downdeclarer along with you, of course - wasn't just you I "rolled over" for .. )

Edited by Rayvon

Wow - you really stated he turtling in this war with me?? Did you just get that from me already saying it? Or did you look at his nation first to be all s.m.r.t. and edumacated?

Considering your claim that he basically turtled a good portion of his wars, yes, I did in fact go and check it out. As stated in my post to you, he only turtled 2 wars that I can tell. Yours and one other. The rest he fought, which means he did not turtle a good portion of his wars as you stated. 

So, apparently, if representing all the facts means I am smart and educated, not sure what it makes you then... If you had claimed that he turtled against you, I would have left it be. Instead, you tried to make some bs claim that starfox turtled a good portion of his wars. 

Also, you had more than double my NS after the war kicked off. So, please stop lying to make yourself look better. It really is a bad look. Maybe Rey will defend you.

Er, it isn't his fault he has money to buy up I guess? Unless you mean his nation was double yours when he declared, which I would think is impossible for anyone not in the top 10.

You have seen it right here!

The winner of this conflict shall decide the fate of the current war!

Or nobody gives a s$$t.

You decide.

I don't think it's going to decide the war but I do find this thread amusing.

Where do I fit in?

Nobody ever wants me :(

Fite me.

No really do it so I can drop to Farrin's level so I can fight two emperors at once and then go rogue on Dajobo to make it 3.

This would be totally EPIC and I support such awesomeness!

Wow Rayvon is going all out, hopefully he is denied the peace mode his masters in Pacifica enjoy.

oh that is a "stinger" there, well done :psyduck:

Also congrats on trying to make this about the NPO, that has never been done before ever :smug:

But yeah we are peace mode mongers obviously, the damage dealt and received by the New Pacific Order is just a delusion. But hey delusions can be entertaining so keep at it :awesome:

From what I understand from others I've talked to - you've done the same fighting them.

So, apparently, if representing all the facts means I am smart and educated, not sure what it makes you then... If you had claimed that he turtled against you, I would have left it be. Instead, you tried to make some bs claim that starfox turtled a good portion of his wars.

I claimed no such thing.

Whether i talked to one, five or all 17 of his dance partners, or whether i talked to 'a good portion' or 'a small portion' of them i did not claim. Only that others said the same.

Facts you can live by.

But yeah we are peace mode mongers obviously, the damage dealt and received by the New Pacific Order is just a delusion. But hey delusions can be entertaining so keep at it :awesome:

Total NS is not an accurate tool in damage assessment. More inportant is score and tech, and comparable damage.

Am I the only one that's laughing at the irony of Rayvon making fun of someone for running their mouth and not being able to follow up?

We've got our war. And we aren't feeling bad about how things are right now. :)