MHA Is The Best

Holy Ruler

Have you seen the damage Holy Ruler's been doing? :rolleyes:

No as I don't care but I'm sure the people losing the war do such as yourself, you need some good news. I'm sure hundreds of rulers in this war are doing as much damage but what does a few points on the score board mean if your still going to lose the game. Let me answer that for you, it means "absolutely nothing." But do carry on, it'll be fun seeing those egos get deflated.

No as I don't care but I'm sure the people losing the war do such as yourself, you need some good news. I'm sure hundreds of rulers in this war are doing as much damage but what does a few points on the score board mean if your still going to lose the game. Let me answer that for you, it means "absolutely nothing." But do carry on, it'll be fun seeing those egos get deflated.

Try harder, I suppose?

If I send you more aid, will you destroy my NS? I'm about to declare offensive wars #22-24 for the current conflict, and have yet to see a single defensive war. :(

As a further illustration of how useless we are: if I was to get 6M from an opposing alliance and that clearly was a mistake, then I would not accept it. Instead of making fun of it on the OWF.

Not accepting it feels like the honorable thing to do. To me at least. Maybe NoR has a different definition of honour.

Edited by jalap

As a further illustration of how useless we are: if I was to get 6M from an opposing alliance and that clearly was a mistake, then I would not accept it. Instead of making fun of it on the OWF.

Not accepting it feels like the honorable thing to do. To me at least. Maybe NoR has a different definition of honour.

Maybe you shouldn't be at war if you want everyone to act honorable.

If I send you more aid, will you destroy my NS? I'm about to declare offensive wars #22-24 for the current conflict, and have yet to see a single defensive war. :(

Such clownery for someone who's took more damage than he's given (at least in the last six wars) Edited by Neo Uruk

Maybe you shouldn't be at war if you want everyone to act honorable.

Still practically everybody I fought acted honorable. Surely it can't be that exceptional.

To me, war is a way to get to know new people, here in cn. Usually, it's fun to get to know them.

And to be honest, I believe this was the first negative experience we had with NoR. I'll admit to my mistake of judging the alliance based on the actions of 1 member.

you are very silly then