Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because DBDC are allied to only 1 alliance currently at war.

Non Grata

Their other allies - DT & DoomSquad are not at war

Wouldn't make much sense as they let their ally NG get attacked by Umbrella and didn't really respond, why would they attack Umbrella or TOP nations because of the NPO.

I am serious. Is it too hard for you to understand that, or has someone not told you what to think on that matter yet?

I've said it repeatedly - the man who rallied to cancel on GOD should not be the one making the "this gives me no pleasure" post. It could very well be true, but it is not the place.

Neo Uruk you need to learn how to pick your fights. Do you realize how incredibly petty you look picking on the wording of a single DoW?

and your side has harped on the wording of a single refusal of a ridiculous peace term, oh wow how petty!

I've said it repeatedly - the man who rallied to cancel on GOD should not be the one making the "this gives me no pleasure" post. It could very well be true, but it is not the place.

So you are saying that it was inappropriate for me to reflect my true opinion on the matter in the DoW? I disagree with you.

So you are saying that it was inappropriate for me to reflect my true opinion on the matter in the DoW? I disagree with you.

I'm just saying it looks like a lot of spin. The fact that your assistance wasn't exactly necessary is a bonus.

Wouldn't make much sense as they let their ally NG get attacked by Umbrella and didn't really respond, why would they attack Umbrella or TOP nations because of the NPO.

They limited engaged Umb and TOP as they are former Umb/TOP nations from waht I can see

I'm just saying it looks like a lot of spin. The fact that your assistance wasn't exactly necessary is a bonus.

Who would I be spinning to? Do I want to make GOD like me by saying it? Or their SF allies? No, I'm perfectly fine if they want to blame me for their problems and irrelevancy. Spin generally has a defined objective that is gained from twisting facts, and I can't really imagine someone thinking I'm trying to gain something by my personal statement leading off this thread.

Edited by Goldie

Except this isn't a war of survival, its a war with your coalition doing their best to shield NPO's upper tier.

NPO is enacting the terms as we speak.  It is just a continuation of the current state of affairs, minus the wars.

You haven't posted anything even semi-intelligent in like two years. What happened?

This is a world where alliances have paid hundreds of thousands of tech in reps but suddenly requiring nations that have been avoiding damage by staying in peace mode to remain in peace mode for a period after the war is some outrageous and insulting offer that no alliace would ever agree to? Give me an effing break.

Karma was years ago. Get over it, nerd.

I know it's hard for you to understand in Umbrella, since you had Brehon going to bat for you the entire war you lost, but when your alliance is surrounded on all sides by people offering you terms as harsh as are currently on the table, you're fighting a war of survival, and let's be honest, TOP doesn't *really* want peace, it's far better for them to see Polarsphere become useless for next war.

Wow, Mogar had to be the one posting something real. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

In a world of dumb people, you might be the dumbest.

This is worse than the pot calling the kettle black; it's like the pot calling the red barn black.

Who would I be spinning to? Do I want to make GOD like me by saying it? Or their SF allies? No, I'm perfectly fine if they want to blame me for their problems and irrelevancy. Spin generally has a defined objective that is gained from twisting facts, and I can't really imagine someone thinking I'm trying to gain something by my personal statement leading off this thread.

I mean I guess, lots of people have motives that are hard to guess.

e: nice edit btw, more elaboration is nice. I wouldn't exactly call most of the SF alliances "irrelevant" at this point altho your coalition is doing a nice job of throwing them into the fire. Edited by Neo Uruk

I mean I guess, lots of people have motives that are hard to guess.

e: nice edit btw, more elaboration is nice. I wouldn't exactly call most of the SF alliances "irrelevant" at this point altho your coalition is doing a nice job of throwing them into the fire.

GOD and R&R have only themselves to blame for their fire.

Because DBDC are allied to only 1 alliance currently at war.

Non Grata

Their other allies - DT & DoomSquad are not at war

So just for argument's sake, as posited - say NPO's top tier came out. Methax, Cdr Bean and I hit them when they pop their heads up. DBDC attacks us on behalf of NG for NPO? Is that what you're saying?

Do you really think that will happen?