Hey, I want to be a veteran

buckaroo13

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to stick with umbrella, thanks all of you that really tried to help.

umbrella is not an open alliance. Good luck with not being instantly called a spai during your interview.

umbrella is not an open alliance. Good luck with not being instantly called a spai during your interview.

I can never find you on irc anymore.

Buckaroo just hit someone. By theory of being in a war for any part of it you're a veteran. Though I don't think Umbrella best suits your needs. 

I can never find you on irc anymore.

Buckaroo just hit someone. By theory of being in a war for any part of it you're a veteran. Though I don't think Umbrella best suits your needs. 

I hit 3.  All are in anarchy now.

Edited by buckaroo13

Wait, you attacked your own friends to get accepted into an alliance that you hope befriends you? 

The nations I attacked are a part of RnR, an alliance I never thought I would be fighting.

The nations I attacked are a part of RnR, an alliance I never thought I would be fighting.

Well, unfortunately, you are not a part of an alliance, and R&R now has the right to declare you a rogue and could force you to pursue peace on your own once this wraps up. You should apply to an alliance, lay low, and learn from anyone you can. 

Perhaps one not involved in the war would be best.

Wait is this the Same buckaroo nube who was in gjo who joined iron. Why don't you stick with iron. And stop hopping aa's this is why everyone hates you. is unwilling to give you a chance.

Different strokes for different folks. 

Edited by TimLee

Well if you're joining DBDC, I've lost interest in talking to you.
(Though Id be surprised if anyone takes you at this point.)

I, as well as others all over OWF and IRON have tried our best to advise you.
Ill give you one last peice of advise:
Reroll and come back with a different name.

Goodbye, Buck.