Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice charter.
Now you just need to actually teach your members how to grow.
The severe lack of tech dealing in GJO is concerning. Have you any guides yet?

Thanks.

That is what we are working on other than the war.

The Alternian Empire is helping us.

I too thought you could put up more of a fight.  guess not.

But I'm still doing more damage to you than you are to me? I also likely would crush your alliance-mates as well if not for Xanth ruining my soldier count.

PS. Nice stagger.

Maybe to me.  But to my great fellow Jedi Masters.... NOPE.  I am glad we can finally have a civilized conversation rey.  And do not worry, when you are weak enough, the younglings will teach you the meaning of fun.

You really don't comprehend quite what it is you're getting yourself into here, buckaroo. You are in one war - only one.  He is in six.  Thus far, he's dealt more damage across these six wars than he has received - admittedly they're all new wars, and 6v1 tactics are a pain in the ass regardless - but as it concerns you, he's dealt triple the damage you have.

That's not the part you have to worry about.  The part you need to start thinking more carefully about is this: now that first blood has been drawn, how many other nations are going to jump on board and put you in the dirt?  It is not a matter of "if", but "when"... and with the taunting you've got going right now, you're probably accelerating the eventuality.  Neo Uruk is not the most liked person around here but he's got plenty of friends.  Plenty of these friends have nukes.  Plenty of these nuclear friends have been knocked into your NS range, buckaroo.

Remember when I gave you that advice to go into peace mode and wait out the storm?  You should've taken it.  Now you're in a war, and that war isn't going to end until the 19th.  Until that war ends, you won't be able to switch into peace mode and all it will take is a single one of these nuclear-equipped friends to declare on you in these next five days to reduce your nation to a smouldering pile of ashes and radioactive fallout.

And also - let's be clear on another thing, if you drag the other Jedi (or whatever you call yourselves in the next alliance you form) into the conflict, you're only going to get them obliterated too.