Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be more than happy to assist him in understanding how this world works, but coming into our world without any background knowlege and expecting the world to bend to your will is rather unusual, to say the least, and in the past would be punished far more severely than us messing around in his threads, be happy shark week no longer happens.

[spoiler]tumblr_mspsxbBJ3J1reuh6wo1_500.gif[/spoiler]

Sorry I'm lost, what exactly did he do other than promoting his alliance?

So you're rolling him because he wants to start an alliance?

No, he's being rolled because there's a bounty on his head.

Yes, but there's a bounty on his head because this is the 4th or 5th (I've lost track at this point but it's around there) alliance he's founded in the last month and a half or so, and all of them have failed.  The young nations that join him don't know any better and think he knows what he's doing, except he really, really doesn't.  So all those young nations end up getting screwed right out of the gate, which sucks for them and is bad for Planet Bob more generally.  

Yes, but there's a bounty on his head because this is the 4th or 5th (I've lost track at this point but it's around there) alliance he's founded in the last month and a half or so, and all of them have failed.  The young nations that join him don't know any better and think he knows what he's doing, except he really, really doesn't.  So all those young nations end up getting screwed right out of the gate, which sucks for them and is bad for Planet Bob more generally.  

We should give him advice on how to run an alliance, instead of just rolling him.

We should give him advice on how to run an alliance, instead of just rolling him.

Been there, tried that. Ultimately, he's going to do whatever it is he's doing and unless someone steps in to ensure these new nations screwed by incompetent leaders have somewhere else to go, I don't see a complete solution. Personally, I'd rather this bounty nonsense was laid to rest and more focus made on contacting other members of his alliance/s other than himself, but if people want the cash, I'm not going to stop them.

Been there tried that. Look, seriously, this guy is gonna run his AA to the ground with or without anyone's help. Just sit back and enjoy the show, and don't get all ethical.

EDIT: RevolutionaryRebel beat me to that first line. Edited by Mr Director

Let's talk about war: I have decimated and dominated all of my enemies this war. You got rolled pretty badly before.

"Rolled." I think my opponents would disagree with your assessment of my performance; the numbers game just eventually catches up to you in prolonged war. Go ask them. Or, of course, you could test it out for yourself if you're not afraid of handling more than one war at a time. Surely the understudy of the great Tywin Lannister would never back down from a challenge (at least, not one that he issues himself. those are the ones you're allowed to back out of according to Tywin)

Until then, I'll have fun teaching buckaroo to have some manners when handling people that want to help him. Edited by Neo Uruk

I think its tom riddle junior. Buck are you tom riddles son. Join a normal aa please. You have no experience. I want you to grow into a dulra sized nation but you got no hope with this project. So stop what your doing. Calm your lil witty bitty moobs. And conform.

Educate yourself on his history before you white knight him and tell everyone else what they should do with him.

Hell - maybe you should sign a protectorate with him if you want him to be treated by your standards.

He's been given advice, over and over again. Check the older threads if you want to. He never listens and continues to do the same thing without realizing that it isn't working... something something definition of insanity and what not.

I can sympathize with the people who are hitting him, because it's basically a free gift and he presents an entertaining lack of knowledge on OWF decorum. Just arguing that he doesn't deserve this because he exists isn't enough.

Edit: It's nice to know that, amidst the horrors of war, all sides can agree on something, no matter how small.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

"Rolled." I think my opponents would disagree with your assessment of my performance; the numbers game just eventually catches up to you in prolonged war. Go ask them. Or, of course, you could test it out for yourself if you're not afraid of handling more than one war at a time. Surely the understudy of the great Tywin Lannister would never back down from a challenge (at least, not one that he issues himself. those are the ones you're allowed to back out of according to Tywin)

Until then, I'll have fun teaching buckaroo to have some manners when handling people that want to help him.

It wasn't a challenge. You assumed that I was doing poorly this war, which is not true, in fact it is the opposite. The armies of Asgard have slaughtered all of their enemies.

Been there, tried that. Ultimately, he's going to do whatever it is he's doing and unless someone steps in to ensure these new nations screwed by incompetent leaders have somewhere else to go, I don't see a complete solution. Personally, I'd rather this bounty nonsense was laid to rest and more focus made on contacting other members of his alliance/s other than himself, but if people want the cash, I'm not going to stop them.

Been there tried that. Look, seriously, this guy is gonna run his AA to the ground with or without anyone's help. Just sit back and enjoy the show, and don't get all ethical.

EDIT: RevolutionaryRebel beat me to that first line.

Educate yourself on his history before you white knight him and tell everyone else what they should do with him.

Hell - maybe you should sign a protectorate with him if you want him to be treated by your standards.

He's been given advice, over and over again. Check the older threads if you want to. He never listens and continues to do the same thing without realizing that it isn't working... something something definition of insanity and what not.

I can sympathize with the people who are hitting him, because it's basically a free gift and he presents an entertaining lack of knowledge on OWF decorum. Just arguing that he doesn't deserve this because he exists isn't enough.

Edit: It's nice to know that, amidst the horrors of war, all sides can agree on something, no matter how small.

I mean I just don't think this is the way this situation should be handled. I'm not trying to sound "moralist" or "ethical", just don't want someone who is obviously passionate about Bob driven away.

It wasn't a challenge. You assumed that I was doing poorly this war, which is not true, in fact it is the opposite. The armies of Asgard have slaughtered all of their enemies.

I didn't assume you were doing poorly, and I didn't say you issued a challenge. Learn to read. Now are you going to take up my offer and declare, or be just like your alliance mate? You're here to defend buckaroo, right?

PS. It's easy to slaughter "all" of your enemies with a heavy advantage.

I didn't assume you were doing poorly, and I didn't say you issued a challenge. Learn to read. Now are you going to take up my offer and declare, or be just like your alliance mate? You're here to defend buckaroo, right?

PS. It's easy to slaughter "all" of your enemies with a heavy advantage.

You didn't? I recall you saying that you were better at war than I was, and I was simply making a counter-argument. Considering the fact that I have performed very well this war. I was simply giving my two-cents, I never said anything about going to war for anyone.

If don't use every advantage you have against your enemy to win, you are not fighting the right way.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

You didn't? I recall you saying that you were better at war than I was, and I was simply making a counter-argument. Considering the fact that I have performed very well this war. I was simply giving my two-cents, I never said anything about going to war for anyone.

If don't use every advantage you have against your enemy to win, you are not fighting the right way.

No Nation Left Behind Act of 2014 will fix this. Opponent have more nukes than you? Now you have to share! Equality for all!

No Nation Left Behind Act of 2014 will fix this. Opponent have more nukes than you? Now you have to share! Equality for all!

Wouldn't a "no nation left behind act" be taking all of the nukes from nations who don't have very many and be redistributing them to nations with the most, who have the biggest amount of tech?

First, HOLY MOTHER OF TEXTWALL.

Section 4 The Greater Jedi Order does have a ZI list. It is composed of nations that pose as a threat to the GJO. They have either verbally or physically attacked us. ZIing is a common mission for a Master and his Padawan.

I didn't read the whole thing - talk about tl;dr - but I did skim it and saw that little gem.  I couldn't contain myself, I actually busted out laughing.  How, exactly, do you plan on enforcing this "ZI list"?