Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

I have no allies? I think you'll be surprised. IRON gov would do well to muzzle you, as you're making it look much more attractive to push against them. However, I've always negotiated in good faith, and will continue to do so.

Oh I already saw what you said to Samus. I think its YOU who may be surprised.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS!! I didnt tell him to join us! I have no part in this other than defending another persons dignity because Im at a higher level of enlightenment.
I understand his side and I understand some new players have trouble adapting.to this community. I like to help people. Sorry of Im not a big enough dick for you, Sith lord.

You do understand you're arguing with Rayvon and Neo Uruk, right?

EDIT: to comply with rules

Edited by Rotavele

You do understand you're arguing with Rayvon and Neo Uruk, right?

That's like holding a solid argument against Palin and Bush in a debate.

And here comes Bachmann to join the race.

Oh I already saw what you said to Samus. I think its YOU who may be surprised.

I said....nothing out of the ordinary, actually. Why would I be surprised about anything? Edited by Neo Uruk

And here comes Bachmann to join the race.

I said....nothing out of the ordinary, actually. Why would I be surprised about anything?

You asked if you could peace immediately or make your own terms.. You're a rogue with the support of an alliance in the middle of a bukakke with the most powerful bloc on the planet. You think you have the authority to make terms?

We will see how IRON handles this. But we all know you have nothing to bargain with. Don't pretend you do.

I have experience and friends in high places. Anyone who has been here knows this. Don't pretend you know what bargaining chips individuals have.

How the hell do you think people like me and Mogar even exist?

You asked if you could peace immediately or make your own terms.. You're a rogue with the support of an alliance in the middle of a bukakke with the most powerful bloc on the planet. You think you have the authority to make terms?

rogue implies RAGE isn't an alliance, I'm disappointed in you Elevator.

I have experience and friends in high places. Anyone who has been here knows this. Don't pretend you know what bargaining chips individuals have.

How the hell do you think people like me and Mogar even exist?

You don't have experience, and you don't have friends. 

Also, you're on the white team still. I just love knowing how much that kills you on the inside. I'm glad NSO made you switch. Rayvon is gonna bitch slap that ass, daheehee.

I have experience and friends in high places. Anyone who has been here knows this. Don't pretend you know what bargaining chips individuals have.How the hell do you think people like me and Mogar even exist?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Apparently you fail to realize Ive been in CN since 06. I have friends in high places too. None of that even matters. Seriously Rey, just stop.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Apparently you fail to realize Ive been in CN since 06. I have friends in high places too. None of that even matters. Seriously Rey, just stop.

You single-handedly got your own alliance rolled by Doomsquad. I've got actual friends who can do things.

BS!! I didnt tell him to join us! I have no part in this other than defending another persons dignity because Im at a higher level of enlightenment.
I understand his side and I understand some new players have trouble adapting.to this community. I like to help people. Sorry of Im not a big enough dick for you, Sith lord.

Didn't tell him to, but was still MORE THAN AWARE of what was going on. And so MADE AN ACTIVE CHOICE to put yourself in the middle. No BS here my dear.

He's been given more than 4 or 5 warnings in such a short period and comes back doing the exact same every time. That's beyond 'trouble adapting.' Again, that lack of accountability you had in PNU is very clear in your choice of activities tonight.

You don't have experience, and you don't have friends. 

Also, you're on the white team still. I just love knowing how much that kills you on the inside. I'm glad NSO made you switch. Rayvon is gonna !@#$%* slap that ass, daheehee.

He wasn't supposed to switch, he was a Sith chasing a worthless Jedi who wanted involvement with the Sith. Nor do I have any desire to touch that ass. Edited by Rayvon

" you do realize you are just making yourself look bad defending Buckaroo here? "

ONLY in the eyes of an ass hole. Ive already discussed this with many of my allies among others. The OWF is the first to disagree with me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some RL to attend to. Goodnight.

Single handedly?
First, Everyone in PNU was me compared to me. Second, that war was absolutely unprovoked.
But you know what? Im done arguing with such ignorance. Good luck on the battlefield.

Neo Uruk didn't single handedly do anything to any alliance. If anything I single handedly killed LPH and am working on Kashmir.

Hes just trying to get a reaction out of you. Don't entertain the peasants.

Edited by Rotavele

Single handedly?
First, Everyone in PNU was me compared to me. Second, that war was absolutely unprovoked.
But you know what? Im done arguing with such ignorance. Good luck on the battlefield.

You violated the ceasefire, you got your alliance rolled. Just as now, you have inserted IRON into a situation unnecessarily.

You violated the ceasefire, you got your alliance rolled.

Doomsquad wasn't rolling anybody, least of all PNU. We may not have been popular, but we were definetly able to handle a few rouges.

" you do realize you are just making yourself look bad defending Buckaroo here? "

ONLY in the eyes of an ass hole.

By your logic, everyone excluding you and buck are an ass hole. In case you haven't read the thread, buck isn't the most popular person in town, and in defending him, you just do injury to yourself.

Edited by Mr Director

You violated the ceasefire, you got your alliance rolled. Just as now, you have inserted IRON into a situation unnecessarily.

Don't forget who rolled LPH into the ground, Murked your two closest friends: YOLO SWAG and MasterHakai, and finally released logs that would allow Polar to destroy the new alliance you joined (NSO).

The only reason you are safe now is Mogar and my respect for him. Don't worry though, I am coming for you.

Edited by Rotavele

Doomsquad wasn't rolling anybody, least of all PNU. We may not have been popular, but we were definetly able to handle a few rouges.

By your logic, everyone excluding you and buck are an ass hole. In case you haven't read the thread, buck isn't the most popular person in town, and in defending him, you just do injury to yourself.

Oh I know he osnt popular. Bit why?
Because he made noobs mistakes? Almost everyone does. Difference is, he tried creating an AA without knowing wjats he was doing, thus, unintentionally publicized his mistakes.
So what? Thats your reason to hate him?
Know what? At least he's now trying to learn and adapt to the community bit its people like Rey who have to demonize him for nothing more than their own selfish egotism. Its pathetic. Its enough. Its fucking over.
Get over it. Move on. Those chapter of CN is over. Ive kindly asked you all to stop, bit you just continue the hate train, and for what? Egotism? Are you seriously that selfish and egotistical?

And we wonder why this world has less nations than it did. Kudos to you all for that.

Oh and Btw, Buckaroo deserves none of this senseless hate. Y'all want to Hate him for being a noobs? Cool. Shows your overall maturity.
I accepted Buckaroos application based on IRONs standards of admission. Should he have failed to meet ANY of the requirements, he would have been denied.
Fact is, some people are just ass holes and will pull any excuse they can out of their bottom to hate and lynch. Boy ain't you guys something.

Noobs we don't mind. Noobs that aren't willing to learn? Well, that's a different story. Edited by Caladin

Oh I know he osnt popular. Bit why?
Because he made noobs mistakes? Almost everyone does. Difference is, he tried creating an AA without knowing wjats he was doing, thus, unintentionally publicized his mistakes.
So what? Thats your reason to hate him?
Know what? At least he's now trying to learn and adapt to the community bit its people like Rey who have to demonize him for nothing more than their own selfish egotism. Its pathetic. Its enough. Its !@#$@#$ over.
Get over it. Move on. Those chapter of CN is over. Ive kindly asked you all to stop, bit you just continue the hate train, and for what? Egotism? Are you seriously that selfish and egotistical?

And we wonder why this world has less nations than it did. Kudos to you all for that.

my surrender terms for buckaroo were going to be force him to come onto IRC so he could actually learn how to lead an alliance.

Noobs we don't mind. Noobs that aren't willing to learn? Well, that's a different story.

HE'S TRYING TO LEARN RIGHT NOW!!!
What part of those are you not understanding? Its been publicly stated a million times now. Fucking 'a people. Get over

Uh, you realize that I know better, right?

Obviously you don't. Also, I'm also glad you're over that whole "You weren't the TOP spy" thing when you personally knew I was.

Noobs we don't mind. Noobs that aren't willing to learn? Well, that's a different story.

Caladin just made the OWF summarize into a single post.

HE'S TRYING TO LEARN RIGHT NOW!!!
What part of those are you not understanding? Its been publicly stated a million times now. !@#$@#$ 'a people. Get over

Don't you dare try to correct your mistakes. It will not be tolerated.
Edited by Rotavele