Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the last DoE post went so well.

Look, if you actually want a model Jedi charter that actually took some effort (mostly on Doitzel's part, but we helped a bit) and didn't look like someone sat down and wrote it in 1 sitting, try here.

Or better yet, look at it, realize you're out of your depth, and cease this fruitless venture.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The [s]Force[/s]Order shall free me.

I like this I think we will use it.

*sigh*

Attempts were made by AE to discuss matters with this fellow after he applied for an embassy. While this DoE is still poor, it was originally going to be far, far worse. He didn't know the difference between an article and a clause, for starters.

I strongly encouraged thinking of another theme or at least talking to the last people that used that theme, but to no avail. They're pretty keen on that theme, it seems. anyway, if he wants to give this a third attempt, they know where to contact me.

Oh yeah; and be it CoIN, ICoN, ICN, CIN or whatever, none of this little collective of premature micro-alliances have any form of firm military protection should someone wish to declare. You'd have to live with being a baby-killer, but I doubt that will be much of a deterrent.

Seems someone already has.

Why won't you just let this guy's alliance exist in peace?

I would be more than happy to assist him in understanding how this world works, but coming into our world without any background knowlege and expecting the world to bend to your will is rather unusual, to say the least, and in the past would be punished far more severely than us messing around in his threads, be happy shark week no longer happens.

[spoiler]tumblr_mspsxbBJ3J1reuh6wo1_500.gif[/spoiler]

Edited by Mogar