Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

Can I ask why you guys are still harassing him?
Yeah, we all know the NPO thing was a dumb move but its long over. So for god sake, get the Hell over it. Its over.
He isn't causing you any problems. He isn't even arguing with you.

Now Please disperse people. Nothing to see here.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask why you guys are still harassing him?
Yeah, we all know the NPO thing was a dumb move but its long over. So for god sake, get the Hell over it. Its over.
He isn't causing you any problems. He isn't even arguing with you.

Now Please disperse people. Nothing to see here.

Hehe, he tried to recruit the GPA to that.

So does IRON consider itself at war with my nation?

I can't answer that question. Im not in the military. It will be up to military leadership to decide how to address the situation.
I imagine they will simply request you send peace, but again, I can't answer that.

I approved Bucks app myself. I assure you, he is a member of IRON.

IRON does not accept nations in OFFENSIVE wars*
^correction

For how long though? You know he'll move on soon enough. I guess one more bad decision by IRON is just a drop in the bucket at this point.

Edited by Griff

I can't answer that question. Im not in the military. It will be up to military leadership to decide how to address the situation.
I imagine they will simply request you send peace, but again, I can't answer that.

Well, see, buckaroo wishes to surrender, and I just won't let him off without learning his lesson. I'll discuss this with your superiors I suppose.

Well, see, buckaroo wishes to surrender, and I just won't let him off without learning his lesson. I'll discuss this with your superiors I suppose.

Rey you know  that IRON's gov is too inactive to deal with this nor would they care. 

This is hilarious. Fox fire. You took buckaroo knowing what she was due for. Therefore iron cannot get involved with such war. Doing so would create havoc. For all the other nations trying to join iron their wars should e voided to.

This is hilarious. Fox fire. You took buckaroo knowing what she was due for. Therefore iron cannot get involved with such war. Doing so would create havoc. For all the other nations trying to join iron their wars should e voided to.

Lullwat?
Ok, show of hands..... Who cares about Rey?
Better yet, who thinks Rey even has the slightest bargaining room with less than 2k NS and no allies? anyone?

*Cricket*

Oh and Btw, Buckaroo deserves none of this senseless hate. Y'all want to Hate him for being a noobs? Cool. Shows your overall maturity.
I accepted Buckaroos application based on IRONs standards of admission. Should he have failed to meet ANY of the requirements, he would have been denied.
Fact is, some people are just ass holes and will pull any excuse they can out of their bottom to hate and lynch. Boy ain't you guys something.

Lullwat?
Better yet, who thinks Rey even has the slightest bargaining room with less than 2k NS and no allies? anyone?

*Cricket*

Oh and Btw, Buckaroo deserves none of this senseless hate. Y'all want to Hate him for being a noobs? Cool. Shows your overall maturity.
I accepted Buckaroos application based on IRONs standards of admission. Should he have failed to meet ANY of the requirements, he would have been denied.
Fact is, some people are just ass holes and will pull any excuse they can out of their bottom to hate and lynch. Boy ain't you guys something.

Is that like how PAN didn't deserve any ire either?

You don't stand for accountability, I understand. You're well on your way to making it in IRON gov.

Remember though, YOU put IRON in the middle of Buckaroo and Rey's mess. 

Lynch him because he ratted me out for nothing basicly. I told him to join a real as an he told my leader I was trying to recruit her. Lol I call him a her.

So because he's new and has trouble assimilating into the community, its ok to lower yourself to such lowly levels I dare not speak the names?

With all do respect, I sincerely ask you all to just drop this. All you're doing is being ass holes. for the sake of it.
Its done. Move along.

So because he's new and has trouble assimilating into the community, its ok to lower yourself to such lowly levels I dare not speak the names?

With all do respect, I sincerely ask you all to just drop this. All you're doing is being ass holes. for the sake of it.
Its done. Move along.

Again, YOU put yourself in the middle of it. And you want to demand everyone else bow to your authority and just walk away. And you call everyone here assholes? Your authority means shit, Fire Fox. 

Lullwat?

*Cricket*

I have no allies? I think you'll be surprised. IRON gov would do well to muzzle you, as you're making it look much more attractive to push against them. However, I've always negotiated in good faith, and will continue to do so.

Is that like how PAN didn't deserve any ire either?

You don't stand for accountability, I understand. You're well on your way to making it in IRON gov.

Remember though, YOU put IRON in the middle of Buckaroo and Rey's mess.

BS!! I didnt tell him to join us! I have no part in this other than defending another persons dignity because Im at a higher level of enlightenment.
I understand his side and I understand some new players have trouble adapting.to this community. I like to help people. Sorry of Im not a big enough dick for you, Sith lord.

I have no part in this other than defending another persons dignity because Im at a higher level of enlightenment.

And I have no part in this other than educating another person because I'm at a higher level of enlightenment.