Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really just buy up like that, it'd be an incredible waste of my money. Why would you want me to get an even bigger advantage over buckaroo?

You have 12m flown in over the past two days... Why can't you buy up a bit? It would help you in your war anyway.

I get that you guys don't like IRON. I get that the dude was really annoying etc.

What I don't get is why you would persist in this endeavor to "enlighten" him. Is he really worth your time? It honestly looks like he's turning to IRON and they're offering their help. Even IRON's harshest critics would admit that they know more about running an alliance than buck does. Give him *another* chance. Why not?

I get that you guys don't like IRON. I get that the dude was really annoying etc.

What I don't get is why you would persist in this endeavor to "enlighten" him. Is he really worth your time? It honestly looks like he's turning to IRON and they're offering their help. Even IRON's harshest critics would admit that they know more about running an alliance than buck does. Give him *another* chance. Why not?

I am happy he decided to join IRON and learn our worlds realities, I am not content with people threatening my alliance.

tumblr_inline_mqqtg5nnST1qz4rgp.gif

if IRON wishes for war against RAGE I can happily arrange this, I am hopeful that IRON has the sense to discuss this before making rash decisions.
tumblr_inline_mqqyjxV8nK1qz4rgp.gif

IDK about IRON, but out of my own personal values, Im 110% down for this.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=527884

Come at me bro...

Come at me bro...

the Empire is a peace-loving organization who only first-strikes those who disrupt global stability.

Thanks for your understanding.

the Empire is a peace-loving organization who only first-strikes those who disrupt global stability.

Thanks for your understanding.

well said.

Come at me bro...

the Royal Ariana Grande Empire is member of the Polaris Coalition, if you genuinely wish to be the downfall of your entire coalition out of pride, I will arrange this, but I would prefer to keep Polar the winning side.

tumblr_inline_mqquyxV6w81qz4rgp.gif

edit: I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from posting until tomorrow(later today), I would like to discuss the subjects raised in this thread with fox-fire and IRON gov in detail before further commenting publicly, and I'd rather not have anyone further inflame this situation.

Edited by Mogar

Let's be clear. Buckaroo has been approved as an IRON member.

How dare you protect the new, young, and misguided?

o/ IRON

That much has been made clear to me by Samus. I'm waiting further contact by relevant parties.

I will contact you soon, I had to go to bed last night. Sorry.

The most sad thing about your posts is that you don't post much much more :(. I always love your posts Tela :D :wub:

well said.

the Royal Ariana Grande Empire is member of the Polaris Coalition, if you genuinely wish to be the downfall of your entire coalition out of pride, I will arrange this, but I would prefer to keep Polar the winning side.
tumblr_inline_mqquyxV6w81qz4rgp.gif

edit: I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from posting until tomorrow(later today), I would like to discuss the subjects raised in this thread with fox-fire and IRON gov in detail before further commenting publicly, and I'd rather not have anyone further inflame this situation.

AA-TACA-CQF asks that RAGE stand down immediately. We also ask no one above the rank of applicant to post in this thread.

Edit: Bless your heart, mogar.

Fox Fire, I am aware I have no authority over you, but as a longish standing member of I hope some regards within IRON, I hope you pay attention to this. 

Do not post another word in this thread.

... What? Are we resulting to Pre-Karma GGA and NPO radio silence? Let him speak his damn mind. That's embarrassing that you would show disloyalty to your other members and also embarass Fox like that. You just sold out your own alliance mate. You could have 1) Said this in private via query or PM (He's on IRC a lot) or 2) Kept your mouth shut and let him voice his opinion.

But no, you try to silence him and publicly put on a show. For shame, Icewolf. For shame. Post as much as you want Fox Fire, I encourage it. I also encourage anyone else on either side to post as much as they want to as long as it's allowed. Edited by Rotavele