The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPL...

NPL triumvirate.

Now I can realize why no one likes you and makes fun of NPL. I forgot you guys were in this war. Also nice damage hahahahaha.

Ouch, you sure got me, didn't you?

You still don't have a clue, and all I can do is  :facepalm:

ANYWAY, ODN, somebody please buy some soldiers, or run a GA, or do something?

o734hf.jpg

That guy actually sent peace offerings, so I was forced to nuke in response.

2ia8s3m.jpg

And now the war is boring.

161ciuq.jpg

I have nothing clever to say about that war.  I only nuked once, out of pity.

15713kj.jpg

This one, I actually have some hope for.  

Last time I fought ODN, guys were more fun.  Witty banter and what not.  Still like you guys, for the most part; no trolls or crying, but no fighting either.  Come on guys, let's dance.  You can't hide general Cyrus for ever.  If you won't fight back, release the hostage, and it can all be over.

Edited by smurthwaite

*snip*

I cant believe you just put up screenshots of all the wars you are doing good in to try and 1 up me. I was actually meaning it in a sarcastic way but not that you were doing bad.

Thank you for trying to appease to me and please my taste by taking a few minutes out of your day to take some screen shots though. I am satisfied. Now return to the fields please, the battle field that is. Edited by Rotavele

I've always felt this venue suffered from a lack of screenshots of things publicly accessible to all nation rulers. Many are willing to *say* they're great warriors, but smurthwaithe just backed it up. I hope you are all suitably embarassed about yourselves now.

I've always felt this venue suffered from a lack of screenshots of things publicly accessible to all nation rulers. Many are willing to *say* they're great warriors, but smurthwaithe just backed it up. I hope you are all suitably embarassed about yourselves now.

May the shame reign on this glorious day.

It just looks like he attacked inactive nations who did not retaliate. While it is unfortunate to have that happen, it is unavoidable when some nation rulers neglect their nations for certain reasons.

Well I had 6 wars and one fights back (he be a rogue), one is a turtle, two were active when we first hit (one posts in CNRP on a daily but cant find the time to attack back), the other two are in inactive. Well whatever. Im just waiting for the AA within ODN to counter attack.

It just looks like he attacked inactive nations who did not retaliate. While it is unfortunate to have that happen, it is unavoidable when some nation rulers neglect their nations for certain reasons.

Actually, I wasn't in any way trying to brag about my own prowess, but point out a decidedly disappointing trend that most of my guys are reporting.

edit:  spelling is hard

Edited by smurthwaite

Right, I know Im embarrassed by the fact we in ODN have some inactive members. This is surely an indication the whole alliance is a laughing stock and terrible at war. ODN-WAE 2013.

Actually, I wasn't in any way trying to brag about my own prowess, but point out a decidedly disappointing trend that most of my guys are reporting.

edit:  spelling is hard

I know. That is why I was not responding to you! Also, have fun in our own war.

Why 102 in PM? Is this a mass break? The first 51 nations of ODN are in PM :(.

Then again, don't worry about it. After all GATO did it to you much worse in the last war.

You too man.  Thanks for buying soldiers.  And your buddy just hit me, so I get to have some fun with some actual members of ODN.  Going to be like old times, man.

Do we get pics of this too? Edited by Rotavele

Hold the front page!
Unprecedented War Crimes!! Alliance Uses Peace Mode: Shocking Details Inside!! Apocalypse Imminent!!

Just ironic many ODNers sport that signature bragging about all the alliances fighting you and the people from ODN who have commented on TOP using Peace Mode.

Especially how many on the front page have been in pm since early November....

The PM rhetoric here is... Tired. This war is a result of a global conflict that drew both of these fine alliances in.

Additionally, ODN's paid their dues, or does no one remember that gang bag?

As long as targets are available, there's actually only one reason for the ENTIRETY of the top 50 to be in PM, and that's to protect the upper tier from destruction.

ODN is welcome to sit in PM and protect their infra - that is their right as a sovereign alliance, but let's not sit here and pretend that it's some grand strategery that will turn the tides of this conflict. Very few that frequent these boards are actually that stupid.

As long as targets are available, there's actually only one reason for the ENTIRETY of the top 50 to be in PM, and that's to protect the upper tier from destruction.

ODN is welcome to sit in PM and protect their infra - that is their right as a sovereign alliance, but let's not sit here and pretend that it's some grand strategery that will turn the tides of this conflict. Very few that frequent these boards are actually that stupid.

I would think that they are playing for long term- when the war is done use their upper tiers to rebuild.  Seems like the best strategy in their position, as an all out blitz would lead to suicide when there is so many people frothing at the mouth for targets.  Sadly only a few countered my nation, but I suppose I'm not large enough to swing with the cool crowd :(

I highly doubt all those nations would get so destroyed this war they won't be able to send cash out to rebuild their mates, barring they all have truly pitiful war chests.

I would hope that the strategy behind it is to preserve strength to fight the next war, 'cuz if people are truly using banks in 2013 it's kind of depressing.

I would think that they are playing for long term- when the war is done use their upper tiers to rebuild.  Seems like the best strategy in their position, as an all out blitz would lead to suicide when there is so many people frothing at the mouth for targets.  Sadly only a few countered my nation, but I suppose I'm not large enough to swing with the cool crowd :(

I highly doubt all those nations would get so destroyed this war they won't be able to send cash out to rebuild their mates, barring they all have truly pitiful war chests.

I would hope that the strategy behind it is to preserve strength to fight the next war, 'cuz if people are truly using banks in 2013 it's kind of depressing.

I'm sure you're both right. Obviously, it's easier to rebuild your mid-tier if your upper tier hasn't lost thousands and thousands of tech, not to mention the really high infra nations - it actually costs a pretty penny when you're way up there in infra.

Because Auctor, there's no doubt they'll be able to rebuild their lower nations, but there aren't enough aid slots to rebuild thousands of lost technology on upper tier nations, especially not simultaneously. Also, for the record, I'm not saying that ODN is doing anything wrong. The only people that could possibly have a beef with their current deployment are in GATO, and I don't see them complaining. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see care packages from ODN to GATO after this war is over as a result of this deployment schedule.

I'm sure you're both right. Obviously, it's easier to rebuild your mid-tier if your upper tier hasn't lost thousands and thousands of tech, not to mention the really high infra nations - it actually costs a pretty penny when you're way up there in infra.

Because Auctor, there's no doubt they'll be able to rebuild their lower nations, but there aren't enough aid slots to rebuild thousands of lost technology on upper tier nations, especially not simultaneously. Also, for the record, I'm not saying that ODN is doing anything wrong. The only people that could possibly have a beef with their current deployment are in GATO, and I don't see them complaining. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see care packages from ODN to GATO after this war is over as a result of this deployment schedule.

I can confirm we have no issues with how any of our allies or coalition partners have conducted themselves this war. This honestly has been the easiest and most cohesive coalition we've had the pleasure of working with.

And we will be perfectly capable of handling our own rebuilding aid, I don't think we will be needing any assistance from ODN.