Solis Disbandment notice

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called politics.

Any one with half a brain knows that NSO was not acting alone in such measures. Any one with half a brain knows that hitting either of the other two parties directly involved would have had a larger impact on their ability to control any direction in the war and lost them certain allies on their side. Any one with half a brain would know the the best propaganda line to chase when attacking the three of us is to go through NSO. This leaves them with the line, as they approach potential alliances to our side, "Do you really want to defend NSO?" as opposed to the reality of them actually defending their treaty partners (IRON government proved themselves to be lacking in this field). You fit perfectly in the demographic that Polar et al were looking for with their lines.

Also, any one with half a brain would know that when RV opens his mouth, he's always speaking for RV. Just so happens he's fairly often right and a fair share of us agree with him.

1. So... basically your plan to hit NpO failed, because that is literally all I understood from this post.

2. Anyone with half a brain should know that when Loki Laufeyson opens his mouth, he only speaks for himself.

Why are there so many NSO government members in this thread? Did you guys not get along with SOLIS or something?

I honestly have no idea, we never had a problem with them as far as I knew.

1. So... basically your plan to hit NpO failed, because that is literally all I understood from this post.

2. Anyone with half a brain should know that when Loki Laufeyson opens his mouth, he only speaks for himself.

I honestly have no idea, we never had a problem with them as far as I knew.

Failed. Sure. We're at the very epicenter of the war which we were working towards, who are you to argue on what terms we wanted this war (hint - our defensive chains are stronger than our offensive, you do the math)? As I said, 'politics' are the reason for this current war - not that it has anything to do with anything in this thread.

Anyways, until I posted, it was a whole whopping ONE government member (Hereno). I drastically increased this government presence by doubling it to two to answer your question about why NSO is in this war. So sorry for overwhelming numbers.

Personally I like Loki. He reminds me of myself in my younger years.

I laughed way too hard.

I "invoked" the fact that you're in what many people consider to be a garbage alliance, and you have no room to sit here and throw shade at anybody.

This is just precious. I would suspect you didn't attend school, but sadly, not very many people learn how to present an argument or learn common fallacies while in school.

Edited by Letterkenny

I laughed way too hard.

This is just precious. I would suspect you didn't attend school, but sadly, not very many people learn how to present an argument or learn common fallacies while in school.

You obviously can't read as this had literally nothing to do with with the post that you quoted :facepalm:. Like not even a little bit, but continue to run your mouth and derail this thread because I'm just going to walk away.

You obviously can't read as this had literally nothing to do with with the post that you quoted :facepalm:. Like not even a little bit, but continue to run your mouth and derail this thread because I'm just going to walk away.

I quoted two different posts by two different people and responded to them individually. I'm sorry this is so complicated for you to understand. Admin have mercy on whoever has the courage to accept this baffoon into their AA.

I quoted two different posts by two different people and responded to them individually. I'm sorry this is so complicated for you to understand. Admin have mercy on whoever has the courage to accept this baffoon into their AA.

Let me break it down for you:

Loki Laufeyson, on 10 Nov 2013 - 10:19, said:snapback.png

I "invoked" the fact that you're in what many people consider to be a garbage alliance, and you have no room to sit here and throw shade at anybody.

This is the post you quoted

This was your response.

As you can see this was not the appropriate response.

because I'm just going to walk away.

So much for this.

Ah, I see what you were trying to say earlier. Mine was indeed a very appropriate response. Let me, "break this down for you." You had just got done profiling a GOONS member:

You're a member of GOONS, therefore whatever opinion you may have of Solis is invalid.

When he pointed out your fallacies:

And you managed to invoke both a ad hominem fallacy and a red herring all in one sentence.

To which you responded - indicating your complete lack of knowledge regarding debate, fallacies, and what the word invoke means:

To which I then responded:

How you can't follow this chain of events would purplex me, but you're, once again, a complete buffoon and thus I'm not surprised. Solis dodged quite the bullet by disbanding and not letting you massacre their image anymore.

So much for this.

Ah, I see what you were trying to say earlier. Mine was indeed a very appropriate response. Let me, "break this down for you." You had just got done profiling a GOONS member:When he pointed out your fallacies:To which you responded - indicating your complete lack of knowledge regarding debate, fallacies, and what the word invoke means:To which I then responded:How you can't follow this chain of events would purplex me, but you're, once again, a complete buffoon and thus I'm not surprised. Solis dodged quite the bullet by disbanding and not letting you massacre their image anymore.

This thread concerns the disbandment of Solis, it has nothing to do with the character of Loki. Many of his opinions suggested that he had a problem with Solis, because I was the "voice" of it. When I was designated the voice of Solis, I have no idea. Which is why I wrote that post. That is relatively besides the point, as when you quote a post you are supposed to respond to that post. You responded to what someone else said to me, quoting a post I wrote. Which is where you messed up. Do you comprehend yes or no?

Again this thread is in regards to the dissolution of Solis, haters and trolls such as yourself used it as an opportunity to trash my character and that of Solis. I felt the obligation to defend myself and the alliance I once called home, I have done that so I leave you with the last word.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Wow, I'm not sure where to begin. I'll just pick one thing to reiterate and see if you hold to your word in not returning to the topic:

You responded to what someone else said to me, quoting a post I wrote. Which is where you messed up.

No, again, for the third time, no. I responded to two posts separately within mine. I responded to Tywin, and then to you. Separately. As in, there were two distinct replies. How fucking dense are you? Again, Solis losing you as their voice on the OWF is a godsend. May you never again marr the image of an AA. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Quit now and don't come back. Edited by Letterkenny

Why are there so many NSO government members in this thread? Did you guys not get along with SOLIS or something?

Pretty sure they're trying to annoy AZTEC to the point where we declare war on them, too (it's the cool thing to do these days).

Also, this thread has gotten really weird and off-topic.