Solis Disbandment notice

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that you guys were pretty awful, but you're at least good enough to know when to throw in the towel. See you on the flip side!

So glad you're getting rolled.

Is
Solis still more relevant than I? A year from now, will Solis still be
remembered? That is highly doubtful. You made bold statements about the
greatness of your alliance. You were prideful, and now this.

Let
the fate of Solis serve as a reminder to all the arrogant. Your
alliances' time here is only fleeting, but I, Rebel Virginia, am
forever.

Who are you?

Sayeth the guys who couldn't keep their super-secret plot to destroy NpO a secret.

Except that our sentiments were never really secret. Your argument is invalid.

Now, do you fault us for having the cajones to actually do something? Our alliance starts war, one way or another. We have character, and style. None of that can be said for Solis. You were unknown, unremarkable, and soon will be forgotten. The NSO, on the other hand, is immortal.

Anyway, I thank you for disbanding. The world can only be improved by the departure of such a lackluster alliance as was Solis.

I'm starting to believe you are being deliberately ironic now.

Not nearly as ironic as your joining House Baratheon.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Except that our sentiments were never really secret. Your argument is invalid.

Now, do you fault us for having the cajones to actually do something? Our alliance starts war, one way or another. We have character, and style. None of that can be said for Solis. You were unknown, unremarkable, and soon will be forgotten. The NSO, on the other hand, is immortal.

Anyway, I thank you for disbanding. The world can only be improved by the departure of such a lackluster alliance as was Solis.

Not nearly as ironic as your joining House Baratheon.

Actually you didn't start anything, you got pre-empted before you could.

Solis was actually on the verge of achieving great things, but circumstances revealed their ugly head and we were forced to go our separate ways.

Actually you didn't start anything, you got pre-empted before you could.

Solis was actually on the verge of achieving great things, but circumstances revealed their ugly head and we were forced to go our separate ways.

Oh, you're mistaken. This war never would have happened without us. If it weren't for us doing things, such as existing, Polaris never would have attacked us. So, as you can see, we are truly the most interesting alliance in the world.

Also, you would never have achieved anything. There was absolutely nothing special about you. Just another failed micro-alliance with delusions of grandeur. Trust me, boy, I've been around the block a few times. I know a bad alliance when I see one.

Oh, you're mistaken. This war never would have happened without us. If it weren't for us doing things, such as existing, Polaris never would have attacked us. So, as you can see, we are truly the most interesting alliance in the world.

Also, you would never have achieved anything. There was absolutely nothing special about you. Just another failed micro-alliance with delusions of grandeur. Trust me, boy, I've been around the block a few times. I know a bad alliance when I see one.

1. The only reason you're getting rolled now is because you guys couldn't keep your mouths shut, now you are suffering the consequences. Judging by some of the people you have in your ranks, I can tell that there really isn't anything special about you.

2. Reaching 1 mil in just a few months of existence was a pretty big accomplishment. In addition, we had some of the best minds in CN within our ranks and had we stayed together just a little bit longer we could have accomplished great things. What the heck, it's all in the past now.

Is Solis still more relevant than I? A year from now, will Solis still be remembered? That is highly doubtful. You made bold statements about the greatness of your alliance. You were prideful, and now this.

Let the fate of Solis serve as a reminder to all the arrogant. Your alliances' time here is only fleeting, but I, Rebel Virginia, am forever.

Quoth the rebel.

1. The only reason you're getting rolled now is because you guys couldn't keep your mouths shut, now you are suffering the consequences. Judging by some of the people you have in your ranks, I can tell that there really isn't anything special about you.

2. Reaching 1 mil in just a few months of existence was a pretty big accomplishment. In addition, we had some of the best minds in CN within our ranks and had we stayed together just a little bit longer we could have accomplished great things. What the heck, it's all in the past now.

Oh for the love of all that's holy stop typing words. "Reaching 1 mil in just a few months" is not an accomplishment, every fucking alliance that recruits from the DAN reaches that. You weren't, aren't, and won't ever be behind the scenes shaping events of CN, and you clearly know not why NSO is getting "rolled." 

Edited by Letterkenny

Quite a few alliances have reached that milestone, especially so these days. It is not nearly as significant as it was in the past. In fact, 1 million NS is fairly small these days. But that is all beside the point. NS is not a measure of the quality of an alliance. MHA was once the largest alliance the world, but not many would say they were the best (or even a good alliance at all).

Also, who were the "great minds?" James Maximus? Har!

Also, Jimmy Boy, I am by no means classless. I am only truthful, but in this world of lies it would seem that very few people can tell the difference. I am sorry that the facts upset you so, but had your alliance not been so arrogant I would not feel the need to humble you with the truth. Had you been able to restrain the more boastful of your members, then perhaps I would be content to leave you to mourn that which is undeserving of our sorrow.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Loki just stop responding to him, hes classless, and has nothing better to do than talk ill of a disbanded alliance. Be above him.

I'm actually enjoying this lol, like this is funny to me.

Oh for the love of all that's holy stop typing words. "Reaching 1 mil in just a few months" is not an accomplishment, every fucking alliance that recruits from the DAN reaches that. You weren't, aren't, and won't ever be behind the scenes shaping events of CN, and you clearly know not why NSO is getting "rolled." 
Ok genius, please take to the stage and tell us all the real reason NSO is getting rolled.

You base your entire perception of Solis on Loki, one regular member out of 42.

It certainly says something that the only people who found Solis to be a horrible alliance are members of NSO and their associates. I'll take that as a compliment.

ITT Loki reaffirms what we all already knew: He's an idiot.

Hey, GOONS, what's it like being an NSO associate?

Also, you are mistaken if you believe NSO is the only alliance to think Solis a horrible alliance. In fact, NSO has no official stance on the former Solis. My words are my own, and only my own.

Also, I'm not the only one who feels this way. The sentiment Solis was an unremarkable alliance is actually quite common.

Hey, GOONS, what's it like being an NSO associate?

Also, you are mistaken if you believe NSO is the only alliance to think Solis a horrible alliance. In fact, NSO has no official stance on the former Solis. My words are my own, and only my own.

Also, I'm not the only one who feels this way. The sentiment Solis was an unremarkable alliance is actually quite common.

Personally, I wouldn't mind, but that's just me.

In that post USMC123 states nothing about Solis, just that Loki is an idiot. A lot of people share that sentiment, so its nothing new.

You're a broken record at this point RV, there is nothing more for us to talk about here.

James? Me an idiot? I'm hurt that you of all people have this opinion of me.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

In that post USMC123 states nothing about Solis, just that Loki is an idiot. A lot of people share that sentiment, so its nothing new.

You're a broken record at this point RV, there is nothing more for us to talk about here.

That idiot was the face of your alliance, and its voice. I would say he is a fair reflection of your alliance.

Also, I am merely a humble conveyer of the truth. Rather it is your persistent denials of the obvious that sounds like a broken record. Solis was an unremarkable alliance. Its disbandment is no misfortune, and it is departure from this world no loss. I am truly sorry that you are unable to come to terms with these simple facts.

That idiot was the face of your alliance, and its voice. I would say he is a fair reflection of your alliance.

Also, I am merely a humble conveyer of the truth. Rather it is your persistent denials of the obvious that sounds like a broken record. Solis was an unremarkable alliance. Its disbandment is no misfortune, and it is departure from this world no loss. I am truly sorry that you are unable to come to terms with these simple facts.

Your Posts give me headaches.

Loki is the voice of only Loki, not of any alliance. Whatever opinions I have ever expressed, and ever will express are mine and mine alone. By your logic every member of NSO is an arrogant blowhard who types in blue, but that wouldn't be a fair assessment now would it?

Edited by Loki Laufeyson