Help After War

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have a habit of holding people responsible for the actions of others. We hold them responsible for their actions, and their actions only. If you got duped, learn from it, stop any further provocations and eventually your wars will go quiet and you can then start over on a new footing.

We don't generally make any effort to keep people who rogue us in war for any extended period of time, so the only thing you can accomplish with all these wild claims is damaging yourself.

These things take time.... you cannot expect to just chap on our door, try and bring an army to our doorstep and then expect us to leave you be when you decide. Pacificas Command decides!

you started this, you made your bed.... now lie in it sir.

I know I said I was done in this thread but I re-read it for kicks and I'm getting a little stunned by the level of stupidity here.  Buckaroo, here is some very solid advice.

1. When (if) NPO lets you out of war, go into peace mode and stay there for a long time.  Your nation is not going to survive otherwise.

2. Whatever drugs you're on, quit them now (as in the second you read this).  Go to a twelve step meeting, a church, a shrink, rehab, whatever it takes.

3. See a psychologist about this attention-seeking behavior.

4. Stop trying to take credit for things you've had absolutely no part in, stop trying to drag other people into the excuses and half-baked bullshit explanations for your own ill-advised actions.

5. Once this is all done, then apply to an alliance (any size is fine) and comport yourself respectably.  Bootcamp yourself in TE if you wish (keep in mind that this kind of willy-nilly war declaration would get you pounded into the ground with absolutely no mercy or quarter there).