Help After War

Buckaroo there are a few things that should probably be pointed out...

NpO/NPO/NSO/whatever DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.  We have MUCH bigger things on our plates.  GOONS looked like they were taking an interest in you for some reason, I'd suggest you ask them.  I think if you requested an opportunity to give them XP, they would give you all the time of day and attention you could handle.

Kinda right... I am sure I would care about this nation if it gets a little more infra and starts hoarding tech, about 400 tech would be nice, so that the raiding process could begin... Other than that, you can put us in the "DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU" group as well...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda right... I am sure I would care about this nation if it gets a little more infra and starts hoarding tech, about 400 tech would be nice, so that the raiding process could begin... Other than that, you can put us in the "DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU" group as well...

Well, I did the math... in order for a raid to be fully profitable, i.e. 3 people raiding, running three successful GA's a day (probably not difficult with the likes of Bucky here) he'd have to have on the order of 250 tech.  That's not accounting for breakage (cruise missile losses, that lucky odd GA he wins that he'd never shut up on the forums about...)  Now, I don't see that happening anytime soon, but you never know.  Looks like he did re-roll though.

Also, I was feeling inadequate for some reason (probably the whole girlfriend-breakup thing) and I was looking at COMECON... I have more NS than that whole AA and I'm not even hardly a blip on the radar compared to what's out there.  If the game mechanics allowed for 15 wars declared regardless of strength I could single-handedly ZI that whole alliance and I probably wouldn't even have to use my nukes... but, such is life.