Help After War

Yes. "War". By one 3k strength nation.

I suggest you take a look at the TOP, NpO, NPO, NSO, NG, Legion, MI6 etc war screens to see what an alliance war declaration actually looks like.

You're nothing but a gnat in the realm of monsters.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War has been declared on the NPO.  I am content to stay silent now.

Just to be clear we were attacked because we defended an ally in a completely separate conflict and to be clear in that conflict the other side is fighting for reasons which have nothing to do with you they are not crusading for you.

Edited by Monty of the Herm

Buck, I urge you to try join an established alliance. In your case, maybe a neutral like Pax Corvus or GPA. Just because they can teach you what all the minis and micros simply cant. If you spend all your time in micro AAs, you wont learn anything. At best, you'll end up like Tom Riddle and quit once you realize you arent going anywhere...

Yeah, well as an NPO fan, I dont support anyone waging war on Pacifica myself. Also, I've never had any opinion on Polar except some disaproval here and there.... I can say, I definately dont remember them for anything I liked...

"I do not want to be just another number in a large alliance."

Im pretty happy you said that. Thats a concern tons of new nations have. I felt the same when I first started on Bob and so my first several months (er something like that) were spent in minis and rogueing. Eventually I started getting hardcore raided and was eventually saved by NPO. Their fast and effective action convinced me to join them. From that moment on, I realized how much stuff there really is to learn about Bob. 

Whether or not youre just a number depends entirely on you. Ive seen people rise up to government positions within months. It all depends on your willingness to learn, follow direction and be involved.