Help After War

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr this thread just gets stupider and stupider. 

FoxFire I would have personally given up trying to help this moron ages ago, I have to applaud you for your patience.

Buck some advice and read this carefully, stop digging your already massive hole deeper, in fact the hole is so deep I'm astonished you haven't ended up in China yet. Stop having ago at NPO they are one of the oldest alliances in the game and one of the biggest alliances. Stop having ago at people that are allied to your alliance such as ColbatWolf, you are not doing COMECON any favours with your stupid posting and frankly I'm surprised they haven't dropped you on your ass and ZI you like a lot of people would have by now. Learn how to play the bloody game its not that hard to get used to once you learn properly hell I might even give you some advice. Just take notice of this and everything else that everyone else has been saying to you because in the long run it will help you out in this game.

P.S Learn when your fucking wrong as well its not a weak move to admit your wrong about something, you never know people might actually see this as a noob move and forgive you in time.

Buckaroo there are a few things that should probably be pointed out...

NpO/NPO/NSO/whatever DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.  We have MUCH bigger things on our plates.  GOONS looked like they were taking an interest in you for some reason, I'd suggest you ask them.  I think if you requested an opportunity to give them XP, they would give you all the time of day and attention you could handle.

Second thing: Talking about an treaty with CIN and then getting publicly dissed by CIN for it was one of the biggest facedeskers I've seen this week.  Generally speaking to have a treaty, both sides have to at least be AWARE of said treaty's existence.

Third thing: You are destroying COMECON's credibility at a record pace.  They didn't have a whole lot to begin with but now they're getting closer and closer to, well, you.  A laughingstock that no one takes seriously, too ignorant to play the game and too dumb to even know it.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf