Help After War

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some looking into Buck. If you do not provoke us any further, keep your head low, the wars will stop after a time. The consequences to the actions you have already taken will have to play out, but are not indefinite.

You're welcome to come to our forums and post an appeal, but unless you are sincere you're only going to get your problems extended. You need to be rational and cool headed and realize that what you have already started will have to run its course.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Defending yourself does not count as provoking. Provoking would be encouraging additional wars beyond what you've already engaged as you have done in the past. The information on the duration of your current sentence is not mine to distribute. It's also variable, the more co-operative you are and the more humble an approach you take in the resolution of this conflict the shorter that time is likely to be. We're not unreasonable, but you have to show reason first.

You also have to stop aiding those participating in war with us. I think you need some clarity on our expectations. You still don't seem to understand what are considered hot button issues for major alliances yet, the faster that you learn that the faster your problems will end.

First, NpO doesnt need a distraction when both NSO and NpO knew this was going to happen for quite a while.
I even knew this was going to happen LONG before you showed up.

Im not negotiating for you if you continue this.... There would be no point.

I will continue to fight back if that is o.k., I do not believe that I should just let them attack me.  I hope defending myself does not count as provoking.  How long will these wars last?

In-game wars last for 7 complete days, though Pacifica (NPO) may choose to have nations declare war on you again after that point if they so desire.

As for who to contact, CN Wiki lists Lord of Darkness as Pacifica's head of military operations, and both Lord Valleo and SeasonsOfLove (who I believe has already commented a few times here) as their heads of foreign affairs.  I've linked to their nations in case you want to contact them in-game.  Alternatively, you may want to see if your alliance can pull in any last favours from your old protectors R&R and get you off the hook.

Your best bet is to contact people directly rather than make public displays like this in the CN forums - history has shown that these typically tend to inflame situations rather than resulting in a peaceful ending.

O.k., but you are harming your own nations in the progress.

From the reports I've been reading, the only one who's really been harmed is you.

In-game wars last for 7 complete days, though Pacifica (NPO) may choose to have nations declare war on you again after that point if they so desire.

As for who to contact, CN Wiki lists Lord of Darkness as Pacifica's head of military operations, and both Lord Valleo and SeasonsOfLove (who I believe has already commented a few times here) as their heads of foreign affairs.  I've linked to their nations in case you want to contact them in-game.  Alternatively, you may want to see if your alliance can pull in any last favours from your old protectors R&R and get you off the hook.

Your best bet is to contact people directly rather than make public displays like this in the CN forums - history has shown that these typically tend to inflame situations rather than resulting in a peaceful ending.

I appreciate you trying to help him, but we've already told him all of this (both here and on our own forums). He's been pushing this since the original incident, most likely just to get attention. Edited by Cuatela

I do not want this attention I just want this conflict resolved before it ends badly for me, Armazistan, and Rodrania.

Excuse me?

It's not ending badly for me man, it's going to end badly only for you. Don't get me into this, ok? Now, please, go away.

When you have a little more experience you'll understand that a few million is a drop in the bucket on this world. The number of troops you lose is not anything to be ashamed of but celebrated. There are people who literally race for higher casualty counts.

You also need to stop placing blame on others. Take responsibility for your part in this, and learn from it.

You also need to stop putting words in the mouths of other players. If they want to say something, I'm sure they can speak for themselves.

If you want your wars to end, you have a long road to walk.