Help After War

I barely had anything to do with it.  I just kept several of their top ranking members busy making fun of me while the NpO finished building up and attacked.

And by doing so you wouldn't you effectively put yourself in a state of war with NSO? Since this would mean you assisted NpO in attacking them?

Just saying... got to be careful with excuses you try to come up with, better rethink your strategy to try and get out from under this. :P

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.  The NpO did all the work, I just kept the NSO busy while the NpO finished up.  To make it convincing, I attacked NPO nations.  I will begin to negotiate now.

You're claiming that you undertook active military participation in this conflict.  These conflicts generally last for months.

By that logic, you will begin to negotiate in months.

I... I have run out of snarky comments and I am relegated to facedesk.  Buckaroo's immense abilities have overwhelmed my ability to cope with stupid and have cost me precious minutes of my life that I will never, ever get back.

Nope.  The NpO did all the work, I just kept the NSO busy while the NpO finished up.  To make it convincing, I attacked NPO nations.  I will begin to negotiate now.

Negotiate with the NPO.  I am ready for peace with them.  I will negotiate through Fox Fire.

Negotiation is irrelevant.

Buckaroo, it appears you are trying to attract the ire of NpO, NPO, and NSO.  It would be a brilliant move, except no one takes anything you say seriously and your nation doesn't have the cajones to back it up and you don't have any clue how to fight a war or make yourself useful to anyone, especially yourself.  It's safe to say you've already dug your grave deep enough that you're not gonna get out, so I guess keep digging for that attention.  I'm done in this thread; you want attention and thus I will not give you any.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

How hard have I tried to offer you good advise, man? Why are you so INTENT on crapping over yourself and bury yourself deeper and deeper and deeper? You can't even hold your lies together...

For all that is sacred to you, whatever it is... Stop trying to play politics here!!! It has already been said aloud, you need PROTECTION FROM YOURSELF....

Just, by all means, stop the non-sense. Just do it.