Doom Squad Declaration of Existence

GLOF, you literally gave a protectorate to a group of members who raided one of your protectorates not a month ago because they don't know how to raid appropriately or follow procedures.

My only guess is that you're planning on farming them for the reparations you exact when they screw up.

Good luck I guess.

Edited by Facade

GLOF, you literally gave a protectorate to a group of members who raided one of your protectorates not a month ago because they don't know how to raid appropriately or follow procedures.

My only guess is that you're planning on farming them for the reparations you exact when they screw up.

Good luck I guess.

Good spot. It was that raiding activity that got us talking, and it turned out, we can work together pretty well.

DS has been completely committed to elevating their game, including being humble about their mistakes.

Also, they torched PNU, which still makes us chuckle.

The Grand Lodge of Freemasons agrees to provide protection, assistance and guidance to Doom Squad, effective immediately and continuing indefinitely until terms agreed to by both parties are either completed or nullified:

Throughout the life of this agreement, Doom Squad agrees to:
- Refrain from any and all offensive action, including raiding, roguery, and aiding non-allied combatants in any conflict.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10853

Looks like Doom Squad's raiding, and also raiding a protectorate of Los Pollos Hermanos. I'm sure LPH's e-lawyers will be with you shortly.

Congrats on the Declaration of Existence Doom Squad!

So new yet providing so much tech for the mighty DBDC war machine,

Such a new AA and yet so effective,

So mighty that you disbanded a 450,000 NS AA with only 3 nations.

Live long

Edited by christian trojans