A War on Terror: GOP Retaliates in Defense of Neutrality

Rooman33

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I support in words (I'm supposed to be neutral in all this), MQ.  I respect GOP for taking action.  For standing for what they believe in.

Neutrals with cojones!  

I hope both side enjoy the fest.  

This doesn't sound very neutral to me.

Gotta give GOP props for actually having the balls to declare. I love it when neutral alliances aren't actually neutral in the end.

Neutrality means different things to different people. In our alliance neutrality never meant pacifism. We realize that war is feature in this game, and since our inception we've never taken peace for granted (for the most part). The difference between our alliance and other neutrals is that we agree we have a right to be neutral, but that never meant we'd never have to defend that stance.

It is quite the opposite of neutral.  Where were all these drum beaters when GPA was getting attacked so long ago?  That's right, they were attacked by such an overwhelming force people buried their heads in the sand.

Best of luck GOP.  I am very fond of our protectorate MQ so I imagine we will get to know each other better over the next couple months.

Actually, I was a micro that didn't even know who the GPA was. Either way, I look forward to it.

I've been looking forward to the day that we get to burn GOP to the ground for ages.  Bring it on!

What took you so long? :ehm:

Funny how it's your first alliance war in five years.

most likely will be your last if we have our way.

You assume we care about the NS we're going to lose. We're not that kind of neutral. :smug:

A lot of people are learning the hard way how to fight wars on Planet Bob.  

I assure you this isn't our first rodeo. It may be the GOP's first alliance war, but it's definitely not our first alliance war for many of our members. It may have been awhile, but it looks like not much has changed. :war:

"We sleep safe in our beads because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm!"

The GOP is a neutral and conservative alliance.  This in no way means its membership is either
conservative or neutral, just that is what we prefer out of our neighbors and
friends ;-). 

I am always entertained by those who believe neutrality,
like pacifism, implies someone is not capable of violence.  It simply means such actions are a last
resort. 

In my case, I do not like bully’s, and never expected to be in the game this long. Lol

BurnBabyBurn

Best of luck GOP. 

Some people in your top tier have a reputation of fleeing from wars I hope that doesn't happen in this war.

I'm sure they will, and to be honest, good riddance.

I'm sure they will, and to be honest, good riddance.

Sad to hear that. Imho. anyone not willing to put pixels on the line for the alliance does not deserve to be a member.

Best of luck GOP. 

Some people in your top tier have a reputation of fleeing from wars I hope that doesn't happen in this war.

I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with a few runners. We've encouraged folks who don't want to fight to seek shelter in a pacifist neutral alliance. And, to be completely honest, we've been telling folks that from the start. 

This conflict should thin-out or wake-up some of our inactives, too. 

Thanks for the well-wishes :)

Edited by Rooman33