LPH announcement

so those clowns in NSO actually believed what ever BS Rey was telling them, doesn't say much for their AA as a whole

I seriously believed that LPH was the most laughable AA in CN, but if NSO believes them.... :gag:  :facepalm:  :blink:

Who knows?

:popcorn:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously believed that LPH was the most laughable AA in CN, but if NSO believes them.... :gag:  :facepalm:  :blink:

Who knows?

:popcorn:

The New Sith Order has not made any official statements for or against any person(s) or parties involved in LPH's internal disputes. That Parandiac decided to come here to air laundry that was cleared between his nation and mine over 24 hours ago is sad to say the least. Although, I have to say that having NPL supporting Deebo's leadership is probably the biggest black mark against him in my book. ;)

1Aq4Wq7.png

Just wanted to point this out to you guys too. And no, the Owner of the AA is not inactive. Currently still a member, guys. Members declared wars. Not lying here, never claimed to be Gus/Vice Gus in the DoW (as my belief is that charter broken = no gov)

Aaaaand nevermind. Edited by Neo Uruk

The New Sith Order has not made any official statements for or against any person(s) or parties involved in LPH's internal disputes. That Parandiac decided to come here to air laundry that was cleared between his nation and mine over 24 hours ago is sad to say the least. Although, I have to say that having NPL supporting Deebo's leadership is probably the biggest black mark against him in my book. ;)

I think you better reread our comments in this thread son.  We think both parties are moronic.  The fact that you somehow can't read isn't our problem.  Better luck next time.

I think you better reread our comments in this thread son.  We think both parties are moronic.  The fact that you somehow can't read isn't our problem.  Better luck next time.

There was a wink after it. Should I have put a road sign? It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.