Brotherhood Without Banners DoE

redhavk1

To be fair, the Brotherhood never received much in the way of protection from the Baratheons.

Good luck with this alliance and try not to be taken over by Ladies with stony hearts hell bent on vengeance. 

True, but they are charged with serving the king's justice ;)

As far as I knew DT has been protecting BWB for quite some time, so consider me puzzled by this development.  

Your correct, but Grizz has been "destoryed" and I was assigned Ownership. So I'm just going with a direction in which I knew a bit better. We never offically launched the allaince via Plant Bob (big boards) and this is the way I'm going about it. I've been meaning to talk to you guys about this but didn't have the chance to.

So just to clear that up, there ya go.

Edited by redhavk1

Your correct, but Grizz has been "destoryed" and I was assigned Ownership. So I'm just going with a direction in which I knew a bit better. We never offically launched the allaince via Plant Bob (big boards) and this is the way I'm going about it. I've been meaning to talk to you guys about this but didn't have the chance to.

Wow, not sure if you know this but telling your protector thanks but no thanks via OWF announcement of a new protector is generally regarded as a big F U to the original protector.

Considering DT is probably one of the AA's least deserving of a giant F U, you should go have a private apology chat imho.

Wow, not sure if you know this but telling your protector thanks but no thanks via OWF announcement of a new protector is generally regarded as a big F U to the original protector.

Considering DT is probably one of the AA's least deserving of a giant F U, you should go have a private apology chat imho.

Further proof that no good deed goes unpunished.

Welp. Good luck out there. 

Surprised to see a new alliance declare existence...

Congratulations and good luck, nonetheless. I expect great things from the Brotherhood Without Banners.

Several have already appeared this year. Take my alliance, for instance. I would argue it's easier starting a new alliance/nation now than any other time in history.