Meth Lab Found in Afghani Cave

So Los Pollos Hermanos picked up a treaty with a former wartime flophouse AA for DH, an alliance now that  consists of three raiders, one of which joined today.

Is this a case of charity work or is LPH really that short of potential quality treaty partners?

"flophouse" "three raiders" check the war screens before commenting, and maybe stay up-to-date on going-ons.

As for them being an alliance or not, and why we signed this treaty; tayloj has been a good friend of mine for quite some time. That's all the reason I need. Nobody in LPH took issue, so we inked it. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody gets us. 
 If you feel so secure in the ability to do so, why not just attack us yourself? Or is the once-great Schattenmann pre-occupied with rambling on and on about how relevant he should still be? It isn't as if CoJ doesn't have the numbers to potentially take us head-on, and then some. What's stopping you, if not some form of fear?

It would appear that many have the same grievance as you, Schattenmann. Our door is open if you want to talk. We have one nation in peace mode if you would like to settle things a different way. We are here, if you don't like us talking, you're free to air your grievances. If you have a score to settle, settle it. If you don't, move along. If you wish to attack us but do not have the stones, I would think it would be more apt for you to move along without begging others to do so for you.

How many weeks ago was it when you spent a whole thread telling people that NSO would be foolish to go after NpO with no regard for politics? Let's see how many faces you can have in a month :facepalm:

How many weeks ago was it when you spent a whole thread telling people that NSO would be foolish to go after NpO with no regard for politics? Let's see how many faces you can have in a month :facepalm:

NSO is quite a bit smaller than NpO; CoJ is not smaller than LPH. NpO has several MD-level treaties; LPH does not.

In both scenarios, the aggressive party has said that the other's "time is coming" with certain wording. The difference is Schatt has only false bravado, whereas NSO is playing it smart. With that said, whoooooosh. Edited by Neo Uruk

"flophouse" "three raiders" check the war screens before commenting, and maybe stay up-to-date on going-ons.

As for them being an alliance or not, and why we signed this treaty; tayloj has been a good friend of mine for quite some time. That's all the reason I need. Nobody in LPH took issue, so we inked it.

Oh I did...Cuba is very actively raiding for XP just about anyone he can declare on.  Currently that includes Hime Themis.  Very poor show.  If the others aren't raiding at the moment, he's more than making up for them missing their quota.

Personally if I were The Order Of The Black Rose, Cuba & friends would experience a fair amount of NS loss or would be paying reps, but hey maybe they like the slap in the face.

Oh I did...Cuba is very actively raiding for XP just about anyone he can declare on.  Currently that includes Hime Themis.  Very poor show.  If the others aren't raiding at the moment, he's more than making up for them missing their quota.

Personally if I were The Order Of The Black Rose, Cuba & friends would experience a fair amount of NS loss or would be paying reps, but hey maybe they like the slap in the face.

I've privately talked with tayloj about Cuba's actions. We both know where we stand, in what formation, how each limb shall be positioned, etc.

NSO is quite a bit smaller than NpO; CoJ is not smaller than LPH. NpO has several MD-level treaties; LPH does not.

In both scenarios, the aggressive party has said that the other's "time is coming" with certain wording. The difference is Schatt has only false bravado, whereas NSO is playing it smart. With that said, whoooooosh.

CoJ and LPH have to 1v1. It's the only way.

---

Cult of Justitia: 32 nations, 1,613,532 NS, 530 Nukes

Los Pollos Hermanos: 31 nations, 1,217,264 NS, 266 Nukes

Did no one else catch this?

ITT: Rey cant' count.

Edited by Rotavele

The point was crying about an alliance being larger than you by 1 nation than you is pretty pathetic.

You backpedaled straight into another dumb comment. Today just is not your day.

He was saying that the alliances were roughly similar in size and strength, in the midst of an argument to show how the Polar/NSO situation isn't comparable to the CoJ/LPH situation.

You backpedaled straight into another dumb comment. Today just is not your day.

He was saying that the alliances were roughly similar in size and strength, in the midst of an argument to show how the Polar/NSO situation isn't comparable to the CoJ/LPH situation.

Yeah but CoJ is a fraction of New Polar Order. LPH is CoJ.

Also how did NSO get into this? NSO and NpO are pretty comparable.

Edited by Rotavele

You can't compare CoJ to NpO and then LPH to CoJ. And no, NSO is not as big as Polar by any metric. Nations in Peace Mode and Navy are the only stats you could consider close, and I don't think anyone uses those as a metric to what size an alliance is.

I know you've never been the brightest bulb, but goddamn.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Somebody gets us. 
 If you feel so secure in the ability to do so, why not just attack us yourself? Or is the once-great Schattenmann pre-occupied with rambling on and on about how relevant he should still be? It isn't as if CoJ doesn't have the numbers to potentially take us head-on, and then some. What's stopping you, if not some form of fear?

It would appear that many have the same grievance as you, Schattenmann. Our door is open if you want to talk. We have one nation in peace mode if you would like to settle things a different way. We are here, if you don't like us talking, you're free to air your grievances. If you have a score to settle, settle it. If you don't, move along. If you wish to attack us but do not have the stones, I would think it would be more apt for you to move along without begging others to do so for you.

You are the last person that can use this defense. You've been following around and backing up the NG/NSO crew that has been vaguely hinting at Polar's destruction with weak little comments for months.

Also, just stop with relevant comments. It's so terrible.

Edit: Also, lol, Rota. Go home.

Edited by Starfox101

You are the last person that can use this defense. You've been following around and backing up the NG/NSO crew that has been vaguely hinting at Polar's destruction with weak little comments for months.

Also, just stop with relevant comments. It's so terrible.

Edit: Also, lol, Rota. Go home.

I have yet to say that I want to roll Polar, or beg for OBR to do so.

I have yet to say that I want to roll Polar, or beg for OBR to do so.

[04:52] <Rey[Pollos]> HEY WANNA SEE POLAR WARCHESTS
[04:52] <Rotavele> lol what
[04:52] <Rotavele> i like polatr
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> this is the nation of Nabilak
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Desired Religion: Shinto
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Desired Government: Democracy
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Threat Level: Low
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Tax Rate: 28%
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Number of Spies: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Last Nuke Purchase: None
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Last Wonder Purchase: 7/30/2013
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Total Money: $1,939,680
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Technology: 750.41 Levels
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Last Bill Payment: 8/5/2013 8:08:26 AM
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Trade Partners: New Belkan Order, Nova Prospekt, Diavignon, Happyfunland, Polyethyland
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Secret Aid Sent To: None
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Assigned Generals: None
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Total Aircraft: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Navy Purchases Today: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Navy Vessels:
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Corvettes: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Landing Ships: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Battleships: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Cruisers: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Frigates: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Destroyers: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Submarines: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Aircraft Carriers: 0
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
[04:53] <Rey[Pollos]> :shhh: LPH opsec son
[04:54] <Rotavele> jfc idc. The wc is all that's interesting
[04:54] <Rey[Pollos]> i'm only letting you know because you're a friend!
[04:54] <Rotavele> You blew up my query
[04:54] <Rey[Pollos]> now what would I do if that convo hit cntel 
[04:54] <Rotavele> Friends dont blow up friends queries
[04:54] <Rey[Pollos]> yes they do
[04:54] <Rey[Pollos]> nerd
[04:55] <Rey[Pollos]> look man
[04:55] <Rey[Pollos]> i only told you because that info can not hit cntel
[04:56] <Rotavele> it doesnt make you have to use a valid email to sign up, just make a new account is 2 secs and post it
[04:57] <Rey[Pollos]> yeah it makes sense for me to make an account for you to post our query logs
[04:57] <Rey[Pollos]> people know the format i post logs in
[04:58] <Rotavele> Just post the spy report then
[04:58] <Rey[Pollos]> rota the point is you are supposed to implicate me in spying on polar
[04:58] <Rotavele> Oh
[04:58] <Rotavele> Why?
[04:59] <Rey[Pollos]> because I want to see if Walter White can survive in the arctic.
[04:59] <Rotavele> Who is that
[04:59] <Rotavele> Why not just attack them then
[04:59] <Rey[Pollos]> jesus you should watch breaking bad
[04:59] <Rey[Pollos]> because a head-on assault is unfeasible
[05:00] <Rotavele> Here ill pm you our convo and you can use my log format or w.e.
[05:00] <Rey[Pollos]> goddamnit
[05:00] <Rey[Pollos]> hwy can't you just do it
[05:01] <Rotavele> Because you can
[05:01] <Rey[Pollos]> lol
[05:01] <Rotavele> Sent on cn forums
[05:02] <Rotavele> yw
[05:03] <Rey[Pollos]> it doesn't have names?
[05:04] <Rotavele> Read it now
[05:04] <Rey[Pollos]> yay
[05:06] <Rey[Pollos]> [URL Removed]
[05:06] <Rotavele> lol thanks a lot
[05:07] <Rey[Pollos]> owned

wait, say what now?