Pink Clams ride again!!

Stewie

Not sure what you're looking to prove with that document. I skimmed the overall comparisons and common war stats pages and all it showed was that Legion was a clear favorite in that war, especially when you consider the very little lifting 3/5 of the alliances on Tetris's side did.

Also, TLR aiding IAA (who didn't really fight all that much in the end) caused Legion to be aided? I'm not sure how that defeats the argument that Legion couldn't get it done by itself, unless you're just looking for an excuse.

You need to put the rapper with the ballcap back as your avatar, it made you look way more intelligent.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, TLR aiding IAA (who didn't really fight all that much in the end) caused Legion to be aided? I'm not sure how that defeats the argument that Legion couldn't get it done by itself, unless you're just looking for an excuse.

You're implying (and RV is outright saying) that Legion needed the aid to win. I was showing you that we were literally asked in public by the other side. It was a reactionary move, not one that Legion asked for.

• DEFCON 4 - Normal military readiness, increased intelligence and strengthened security measures. (+1 happiness, +10% initial soldier cost, 81% soldier efficiency, tank, navy, aircraft strength in battle)
Ah thank you, I hadn't.  Of course you know I've never been in a war in my 6 years here now.  I bribed CJ for my casualties that magically appeared moments after a meeting with rv.

I guess I was too ambiguous. At least one of Polaris's allies is getting on alert because of this. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to say they might assist here - not that it would be the worst thing, or that I would say "how embarrasing." I was in GOONS, people like to say Kaskus slaughtered us :P

I guess I was too ambiguous. At least one of Polaris's allies is getting on alert because of this. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to say they might assist here - not that it would be the worst thing, or that I would say "how embarrasing." I was in GOONS, people like to say Kaskus slaughtered us :P

I'm pretty sure a lot more than just one is on alert atm, but it's clear to me you really don't understand why.  

Only if you admit that NSO is even worse than Polaris allies, after all you lost a 3x1 war against one of them.

I recall it was a  5 versus 1.

It was essentially a 1v1. While Tetris fought, they were too small to make much of a difference. Every other alliance in the coalition barely fought. IAA, out of dozens and dozens of nations, had only five or so active wars at one point (and from three nations). NSO and Tetris were the only alliances that actually used the majority of its strength in that conflict. Despite having more than twice our numbers, Legion still couldn't win and needed financial aid from Polar due to a lack of war chests.

Thank you for revisiting this old conflict though. How exactly is it supposed to make Polar's allies look less worse?

You forgot that the Tetris "coalition" got aided by TLR, GATO and co. and still fought pathetically.

Back to the main topic though, I think this should be fun for Polar. Good luck on sending them to ZI.

o/ Polaris

Dear boy, even the smallest leaf can cause a landslide...

That's cute. You think your alliance is worthy of being called a "leaf"... Edited by Daniel Botha

RIA would be the only worthy alliance there. And they can't handle everyone by themselves.

Also, the comment on Polar not needing allies is hilarious due to what everyone's already heard.

I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to demonstrate our worth to you :)

i send ya a big wet herpes infected kiss .....wakawakawaka..... you silly mofoka   

u wot m8?

RIA would be the only worthy alliance there. And they can't handle everyone by themselves.

Also, the comment on Polar not needing allies is hilarious due to what everyone's already heard.

Help was offered, but Polaris declined any help for obvious reasons.

I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to demonstrate our worth to you :)

Oh, I missed this little gem.

Darling, we have 500k NS less than you...and 60 less members. We are by no means an "upper-tier" alliance. You have nothing worth wrecking. You are the Noisiest Parking Lot. You have no nations worth the effort to "demonstrate your worth" unless I was just really mad at my newbies and wanted to have them all put through 6v1 tactics.

Edit: whoops, sorry. But yeah, BF1 is awesome. Go team. Edited by Neo Uruk