Mafia themed alliance

hello all I have returned to CN after a few years off and I would like to start up a Mafia Themed alliance I was second in command of The Mafia when they were around and I enjoyed my time there...does anyone remember the alliance?? I know they had there ups and downs and we never made it much over 100 members but it was a unique alliance. I know how hard it is to start from scratch, but if I can get a protectorate from some old friends I may just be able to make it work this time..any thoughts on this idea??

I'll give you and advise that you can't refuse: Don't waste your time creating an alliance, there is too many already, find one with you identify yourself and help that alliance to become a better one, your energy will be much more seized this way than trying to create an alliance alone and disbanding some months later.

Edited by D34th

I'll give you and advise that you can't refuse: Don't waste your time creating an alliance, there is too many already, find one with you identify yourself and help that alliance to become a better one, your energy will be much more seized this way than trying to create an alliance alone and disbanding some months later.

Or If you want to make a new alliance, do it. You returned to the game for a reason, because of your old ties to a Mafia themed alliance. Do what it is that made you come back. 

hello all I have returned to CN after a few years off and I would like to start up a Mafia Themed alliance I was second in command of The Mafia when they were around and I enjoyed my time there...does anyone remember the alliance?? I know they had there ups and downs and we never made it much over 100 members but it was a unique alliance. I know how hard it is to start from scratch, but if I can get a protectorate from some old friends I may just be able to make it work this time..any thoughts on this idea??

Anyone left from The Mafia is in CRAP more than likely since they merged with us. Feel free to stop by. 

Quoted for truth. There are too many Alliances, and too few active players left.

Quoted for truth. There are too many Alliances, and too few active players left.

The community only has itself to blame for there being too few active players left. It's attitudes like this one that discourage them to begin with.

What you all [i]should[/i] be saying is: "Go for it mate. Create all the alliances you want. Bring some of your friends to Bob while you're at it. Recruit from other realms too."

I don't know how to explain how stupid it is to gripe about the decline of the world while simultaneously telling newcomers that they're not wanted and/or should conform to our supposed "standards."

The community only has itself to blame for there being too few active players left. It's attitudes like this one that discourage them to begin with.

What you all should be saying is: "Go for it mate. Create all the alliances you want. Bring some of your friends to Bob while you're at it. Recruit from other realms too."

I don't know how to explain how stupid it is to gripe about the decline of the world while simultaneously telling newcomers that they're not wanted and/or should conform to our supposed "standards."

I prefer to be realistic than condescending, if you want to deceive him, go ahead.

Yes homogenize the game even more, that's always good right.  

Edited by Xanth