Parade (post-war)

hartfw

Looks like it took until today for the last pesky wars to expire and peace out.

So, now its time for something overdue.  A parade to celebrate the returning soldiers, and all the sacrifices of allies, strangers, and just strange people.  The war has its discussion for commending enemies, and its discussion for peace and debating who really won, what it means and something something.  Now its time to celebrate, and give thanks.

So feel free to join me in lining the streets, opening a concealed beverage, and giving thanks to those that sacrificed (and where thus promised a parade).  And if you want, bring a unicycle

unicycle.jpg

a motorcycle

motorcyclep.jpg

or a float

float.jpg

or just wear those military uniforms

dprkwomeninuniform.jpg

And if the mood hits you, go ahead and sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgd46QiHz4I

But feel free to join me in giving thanks, a shout out, and most importantly a parade to those deserving one.

It was a good war and my allies in DT and AB, my friends in Sengoku, and my opponents in TOP and MicroStorm! have my thanks for it.

Shout out to Alchemy - my respect for burning for their treaty chains in war mode from day 1.

Sengoku - yall were amazing to fight alongside and I hope we get to do it again sometime not too soon.

/me salutes

8069793302_2800920533_z.jpg

The Royal Austrican Marching Band with guest members from other nations of the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers. All members wore maroon colored socks to represent the sphere which they all call home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlO5ya8btcg

Edited by Isotope

• 3 weeks later...