A NEW FEAR Treaty

Oh we remember. If we would have known how deceptive things was, our vote would have been different. We owe it to Vibi/NEW and we voted to pass this to make things right to our friends.

If you dont like us restoring something that was damaged and making things right with our friends. then boo hoo. You cant decide FEAR's friends.

Edited by johnap88

Para, I've never been at odds with you, but you're single minded, "hate all people of FEAR" is really getting annoying.

These logs are so out of context their presentation is laughable. Yet simultaneously and overwhelmingly so, it is depressing that you forget this entire conversation was contingent on the information that Chax presented which further lead to the whole BFF/NEW fiasco that ultimately spelled the death of the bloc as a whole.

You're only purpose for doing this is derisive at best, and I can not say I reserve any more respect for you in having done so.

EDIT: Oh that's right, you weren't even present during the conversation. I wonder who you got these from...

I'm not gonna argue the right or wrong of those discussions, but I checked my logs when I saw this and those are pretty much in context. The discussion started about right around the start of those (at least on voting). I'm pretty sure the before and after those posted logs was just the typical dick jokes and Deebo-based insults. 

I'm not gonna argue the right or wrong of those discussions, but I checked my logs when I saw this and those are pretty much in context. The discussion started about right around the start of those (at least on voting). I'm pretty sure the before and after those posted logs was just the typical dick jokes and Deebo-based insults. 

So we weren't making a decision based on the news you provided us about NEW's entrance into the war, their complete disregard for our alliance/treaty clauses, and so that meeting just completely happened out of the blue and for no apparent reason. And I'm not arguing the right or wrongness of those discussions either (in fact after this post, I'm not going to address this issue any further), but I share the following sentiments:

Log dump in a treaty thread, that's classy.

If you haven't anything nice to say...

Para, I've never been at odds with you, but you're single minded, "hate all people of FEAR" is really getting annoying.

These logs are so out of context their presentation is laughable. Yet simultaneously and overwhelmingly so, it is depressing that you forget this entire conversation was contingent on the information that Chax presented which further lead to the whole BFF/NEW fiasco that ultimately spelled the death of the bloc as a whole.

You're only purpose for doing this is derisive at best, and I can not say I reserve any more respect for you in having done so.

EDIT: Oh that's right, you weren't even present during the conversation. I wonder who you got these from...

i don't hate the people in FEAR. i've actually never proffered that statement at all. you can make up whatever you like, but don't put words in my mouth when you have a hard enough time getting them out.

the context was pretty much that everyone in BFF was tired of NEW. whatever chax did or didn't do, everyone was already tired of NEW's shenanigans and was done with them. my purpose here is simply being an agent of chaos. i have no ill will towards either of your alliances. i just think you're hilarious.

and i didn't get them from chax. remember when SnowWolf and chax were posting logs in the BFF forum? sometimes people copy these things down for later perusal and or use.

Edited by Parandiac

So we weren't making a decision based on the news you provided us about NEW's entrance into the war, their complete disregard for our alliance/treaty clauses, and so that meeting just completely happened out of the blue and for no apparent reason. And I'm not arguing the right or wrongness of those discussions either (in fact after this post, I'm not going to address this issue any further), but I share the following sentiments:

If you haven't anything nice to say...

Eh, not gonna get into it, not here at least. Congrats on the treaty again, hopefully someday I and BFF can bury the ax with FEAR. It'd be nice. 

Oh we remember. If we would have known how deceptive things was, our vote would have been different. We owe it to Vibi/NEW and we voted to pass this to make things right to our friends.

If you dont like us restoring something that was damaged and making things right with our friends. then boo hoo. You cant decide FEAR's friends.

/tangent over.

Don't make me get my spanking rod. 

Signed for the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics

Bowlzahoy - Chancellor

johnap88 - Vice-Chancellor
Pherlofsky - Director of Internal Affairs
Ovidsidios - Director of Foreign Affairs
TheDon125- Director of Defense

Signed for the Nusantara Elite Warriors

D Vibianto - Mahaprabu (Emperor)

Glad I found these new line up or else I thought this was the old thread, wkwkwwkwkwk

o/ NEW-FEAR

also, hi TheDon125 :gun:

The issues between NEW & BFF (and unfortunately INT as well) was communications.  Things broke down because people were not communicating.  Which is doubly important when there is a language barrier.  If FEAR is doing a better job communicating than they've gotten a fierce group of warriors as allies.  And that can only be a net plus as long as everyone is on the same page.

This treaty is unnecessary, NEW knows who their friends are, its sad that during the BFF error that came into question for both NEW and TORN, but this announcement is so the world knows if NEW comes knocking on your front door, expect us to kick in your back door. If NEW and TORN come knocking we'll be carrying the body bag.

This treaty is unnecessary, NEW knows who their friends are, its sad that during the BFF error that came into question for both NEW and TORN, but this announcement is so the world knows if NEW comes knocking on your front door, expect us to kick in your back door. If NEW and TORN come knocking we'll be carrying the body bag.

Why don't you visit us anymore? :(

Congrats to NEW and FEAR, I suppose.

Why don't you visit us anymore? :(

Congrats to NEW and FEAR, I suppose.

Because VE is the source of all evil on Bob and it should be exterminated from existence! (OCC: I'm doing my senior thesis paper and so I'm not really visiting anywhere I just had a few minutes today.)