IYIyTh AMA

IYIyTh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought AMA stood for "against medical advice?"

That is also a great question.

You are wrong, at least for the purpose of this exercise.

Thank you for your question, good gentle Crab.

You don't need a 286. If you have windows 7, use the XP emulator. It can run 16 bit applications.

Maybe this will allow me to play TIE Fighter again. It ran fine on XP with VDMSound, but now I have Windows 7 64-bit, and VDM is not compatible. 

Maybe this will allow me to play TIE Fighter again. It ran fine on XP with VDMSound, but now I have Windows 7 64-bit, and VDM is not compatible?

That's an interesting question Crymson i don't know how to answer it.

Why do you have this lYl thing going on instead of just using an M?

Why do you still post on cntel even though about 50% of the posts made there in the last year are people just being being dicks to you because they know who you are and you don't know who they are?

What do you think of this recent North Korea situation?

What recent thing?

Give me specifics. It's like an ongoing saga tbh.

Why do you have this lYl thing going on instead of just using an M?

Why do you still post on cntel even though about 50% of the posts made there in the last year are people just being being dicks to you because they know who you are and you don't know who they are?

once upon a time i wanted the nickname myth in another game and it was taken so i got creative and just sort of kept it because it's really fun when people ask me how to pronounce it.

also i post because it's fun and i've never really been big on needing to be liked in a spreadsheet game to get my enjoyment out of it. cntel is great because you still have different tiers of people with interest in the game speculating on things and it's fun to get more people involved in intrigue, no matter how lame. while i probably post as much nonsense as those people who are dicks i'm a big believer in politics, intrigue having a large role in cn . the great thing is you can create intrigue out of absolutely nothing if you wanted to and it's good exercise to get people thinking about perspectives outside of their alliance. I do enjoy speaking with people who have an interest and are current with things going on, and while over the past year or so it has turned more or less into talking about dicks, you will occasionally get certain personalities with obvious posting styles who can speak more freely there being anonymous and it's always fun to promote banter on touchy subjects.

i don't really  see the point of changing a nick because that has always been my role there as i've never leaked actual intel, only commented/speculated.

Edited by IYIyTh

I always suspected it was an IP harvesting centre to be sold to alliances for them to determine who their spies were. So I will stay away. 

Not that I desire to spy. However there is a precedent for receipt of spy information being a grounds for war so even watching could be dangerous.

Edited by Icewolf

heer

rawr meow

After this response I feel devastated.  :P

I always suspected it was an IP harvesting centre to be sold to alliances for them to determine who their spies were. So I will stay away. 

Not that I desire to spy. However there is a precedent for receipt of spy information being a grounds for war so even watching could be dangerous.

You just killed my curiosity.  :(

*Sorry Myth for interrupting in your thread.*

MK owns it. Use a proxy if you want to post something substantial and not be found out.

Why is this in the OWF and not the water cooler? 

Do you agree with the statement that bacon is better than ice cream?

computer's don't do well in water coolers.

also nothing beats cherry garcia, not even bacon.

at youwish see previous answer that i can accurately state how all ohio teams are doing by saying they are doing shitty.

new fronteir no i wouldn't you aren't angsty enough to be in top

What is your favorite type of chocolate?

um if you mean like milk chocolate/dark chocolate/ etc i would have to say i am a fan of it all and don't really have a preference. i like dark chocolate but you can't eat large quantities of dark chocolate. i like milk/regular et al chocolate and i can eat more of it so it's like a wash.