Tom Riddles Membership

ToaSithe

When i'm not in a alliance, I will do anythign for a little tech or cash. While I am in a alliance, I never have been a traitor and only once have I incited a violent revolution(Let me remidn you it was succesful, I did win, I got our Emporer to Ragequit). In this case, I wanted to get tot he Triumvirate via rising through the ranks, not through violence.

I thought you left DT during war time? Last time I checked, you are a traitor. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me respond to this. What me and The Fallen where conspiring to do was take the Lower Tier Revolution to the next level. The goal was not to overthrow the government, although that was a alternative plan PROPOSED BY THE FALLEN, we felt that the NAO could be the transportation to the top for me and him.

But look, the NAO is a great allaince, I want people to join. They may have overreacted, conducted espionage against there own members but I feel worst of all, they still havent uploaded a Harlem Shake video.

With your endorsement, NAO is destined to achieve the impossible. Interpret that how you will.

Toa, can you release ALL of the talks between me and the Fallen? Including our final Chatbox talk about running for elections in the NAO, hoping that we would eventually get the Trium majority? Yes, see, I said we needed to go the Marxist way, multiple times, from the Inside Out. I did not want war, I wanted us to complete the LTR and Operation Overlord. That is all. Just release all of the transcripts.

Yes, releasing all the transcripts is sure to make sense of this situation. 

Perhaps. I found the war at DT rather Shallow and Pedantic.

Please elaborate. As a masochist, I enjoy your posts.

Ahhh I did not know there was another like me. Nice to be meeting you.

This is the real reason I'm posting in this thread again. I saw that Ubuntu was posting in the Tom Riddle thread... It's interesting, I think, to see the intentionally lulzy mix with the unwittingly lulzy. 

Perhaps. I found the war at DT rather Shallow and Pedantic.

I can translate this for everyone.  

You keep claiming AI will win but refuse to war at the side of AI since DT are allies of AI.  Not only that, DT joined a war wherein your NS range of your nation will not even be even touched that much, meaning no one will declare war on you at all.  

I wonder who will accept you as a member in war based alliances since you dodge a war wherein you have the advantage, almost immunity at your NS range.

I can translate this for everyone.  

You keep claiming AI will win but refuse to war at the side of AI since DT are allies of AI.  Not only that, DT joined a war wherein your NS range of your nation will not even be even touched that much, meaning no one will declare war on you at all.  

I wonder who will accept you as a member in war based alliances since you dodge a war wherein you have the advantage, almost immunity at your NS range.

Haha... so true! It's unlikely that a nation his size in DT would see war (unless seeking it out). And even then, damage done to a nation that size is completely undone with even just a few aid transfers. I guess that's too difficult to figure out or understand. 

I have to hold up my hands and say that I am to blame by allowing Tom Riddle to join Dark Templar.  I persuaded our Higher Government Members that I could rehabilitate him.  I felt sorry for him especially because NoR was angered that he was Ghosting them, and carrying out random rogue attacks on nations.

I negotiated with the ever beautiful Daisy at NoR, to halt hostilities in order to give him a chance.   NoR agreed. Unfortunately, through my misjudgment of the matter,  I have let a lot of people down, by allowing Tom Riddle to join Dark Templar. 

Tom Riddle is unable to understand that the false promises that he made to me, to settle down and obey our rules and play the game properly; could have got me thrown out of Dark Templar.  Especially his unauthorized posts on OWF which could have cause Dark Templar a lot of damage,  which I take full responsibility for.

This whole Tom Riddle situation has tarnished my reputation, which I aim to repair!

However, on a happy note; does anyone remember ericcarlson?  Now there is a success story, ericcarlson was admitted to Dark Templar.   He has been doing exceptionally well, he's polite, and willing to learn etc.  He is also a valued member!   

Edited by andrewds

hey. lets just ignore ever post tom writes, dont quote it. dont adknoweledge it. and dont let it carry any value.  lets get rid of a troll by letting her troll. let him try. when she gets ignored he will get louder like a child. and every time she gets louder the mods will do sumthing about it.  this is my last post about her. and yes i called tom a her. becuase she is a crybaby. who cant take the heat. get the beep out the kitchen tom.

Tom, you attempted to create a seperate party and seize control of the government with the help of a govt member.
Fallen was reporting this to us the whole time.
What you did goes against our rules. Plain and simple. Peaceful or not, you attempted a coupe.
I gave you a fair chance and a fair warning. You chose to ignore it, and I won't be made an idiot. If you thought you could come into my AA and take it over, you were a fool. This isn't my first AA and I've played CN for years.

If in the future you can somehow prove your loyalty, you may be reconsidered.

Because he's a winner

Yes, exactly! Now, the "coupe" was not that. The original intention was simply to win elections to forward the ideals of the lower tier. Simple. Trium would just bee a big cherry on top.

hey. lets just ignore ever post tom writes, dont quote it. dont adknoweledge it. and dont let it carry any value.  lets get rid of a troll by letting her troll. let him try. when she gets ignored he will get louder like a child. and every time she gets louder the mods will do sumthing about it.  this is my last post about her. and yes i called tom a her. becuase she is a crybaby. who cant take the heat. get the beep out the kitchen tom.

I will just correct you on one thing, I am he not she so yeah.

Winning elections is fine. Granted you never would have won.
Creating a seperate party is not. Unity is key. We promote unity in NAO. Not division.
But I'm done arguing about it. The decision to remove you was made unanimously by all 3 Triumvir.