Greatest ever war?

Alterego

5 weeks and no alliance has surrendered yet  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if it's because I'm not taking part of it(though I was in GPA during Unjust War and I had lots of fun nonetheless) or because I don't see a good side in this whole war - just two sides fighting for power to misuse it after the war - but I'm bored, I hardly have the energy to discuss about this war anymore. May be I so used to be part or cheer for the extremely outnumbered and losing side that after 5 years I can't have fun when the side that I like dislike less has a real and big chance of win.

So, no.

God no. Not even close as far as rhetoric and build up.  Compared to the others, this one is pretty lame IMHO.

As far as destruction?  I haven't had this much fun since the days of GWII and the Bi-Polar war.  Once you get blasted down from 110k to 30k in NS.  The damage delt is 4x's more than taken.  With the warchests the way they are, hell I can do this for months.  I don't need to declare on anyone, these smaller nations keep declaring and I keep nuking them.  They want to keep falling into the meat grinder?  Who am I to say no?

I agree with the comments that the politics of this war are not the most interesting (MK/DH built up a good bit of resentment, but nothing compared to pre-Karma NPO). However, the in-game fighting, forums stat war, and the uncertain outcome make it interesting nonetheless.

It seems like the judging from the posts thus far, it seems the following are considered to be the best wars:

GW3

BiPolar

Equilibrium

I included Equilibrium because I think most agree that this is at least the best war since BiPolar. 

BRB - Starting a new poll. Lulz...

Edited by Farnsworth

Not even close. Wars are only as interesting as the politics behind them, and this war's are about as mundane and rote.as possible.

It's about time you take responsibility for this.

I changed my mind. I just spent the week "fighting" two MK clowns. They didnt even send a single CM my way all week they just curled up in a ball liks sissys and I kicked them all week. One of them poked me today then curled up in a ball again. They probably call it tactics but I find it odd that anyone would consider getting beat down all week and not have the balls to "do something about it" as they are fond of saying the sign of extreme cowardice.

MK COME OUT AND FIGHT

I CALL YOU OUT! Please send someone my way who isnt a cowering fem boy.

I changed my mind. I just spent the week "fighting" two MK clowns. They didnt even send a single CM my way all week they just curled up in a ball liks sissys and I kicked them all week. One of them poked me today then curled up in a ball again. They probably call it tactics but I find it odd that anyone would consider getting beat down all week and not have the balls to "do something about it" as they are fond of saying the sign of extreme cowardice.

MK COME OUT AND FIGHT

I CALL YOU OUT! Please send someone my way who isnt a cowering fem boy.

how did that make you feel?

• 2 weeks later...