If those were the only 3 incidents I'd be inclined to agree with you. There were many CMs/attacks from NSO members, as well as a full declaration/attacks from an NPOer, after this thread was started, that was the reason why those "two little incidents from Kaskus" were forgiven.

As for the second bolded part, I think this war has shown that Kaskus gives many more fucks about its members' than NSO ever has. 

Have you confirmed this with NPO gov or just throwing something out there without confirmation  and seeing what sticks?

Edit: Also for clarification, we don't have NPOers, but our alliance if full of Pacificans ;)

Edited by Lord Valleo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Pacifican that attacked Kaskus was notified as soon as the issue was brought to our attention and the war was peaced out. Mistakes happen, as we discussed earlier today, US. Also, I'm sure your government would appreciate you ceasing to threaten government members of other alliances on their behalf. I imagine they find you trying to use their e-peen about as amusing as we find it.

[spoiler]

[10:11] (UnknownSmurf): You/Rayvon may feel that Kaskus is in no position to do anything about this but I would like to let you know that we have a few alliances full backing in resolving this. One of whom has been itching to get involved in this war.
[10:11] (UnknownSmurf): This war being the global conflict, not the NSO/Kaskus one

[/spoiler] Edited by Farrin Xies

Have you confirmed this with NPO gov or just throwing something out there without confirmation  and seeing what sticks?

Edit: Also for clarification, we don't have NPOers, but our alliance if full of Pacificans ;)

oh nice...Seeing Farrins response I must now ask...were you aware the situation was handled between Kaskus and NPO Gov and you are now  purposely regurgitating the situation in order to incite further issues...or do you not communicate with the rest of your Gov?

I learned a while back to distrust everything Smurf says, he is a liar and likes to instigate drama for the sake of drama. He dragged Kaskus down with him in his foolishness and now I think others might end up having to join him, seems people aren't learning to just make Smurf a pariah just yet.

oh nice...Seeing Farrins response I must now ask...were you aware the situation was handled between Kaskus and NPO Gov and you are now  purposely regurgitating the situation in order to incite further issues...or do you not communicate with the rest of your Gov?

The full situation was that NSO was saying that they let the previous incidents between them and Kaskus go (implying as though it was an act of good will and nothing else), all I did was state the other situation(s) showing that it was not as open and shut as Rayvon seems to imply.

Yes, NPO/Kaskus easily resolved their issue but there was an issue, which was the sole reason for me bringing that up. If Farrin would like to drop full logs, I'm sure you will see that I was not contacting him regarding that issue. 

I learned a while back to distrust everything Smurf says, he is a liar and likes to instigate drama for the sake of drama. He dragged Kaskus down with him in his foolishness and now I think others might end up having to join him, seems people aren't learning to just make Smurf a pariah just yet.

All I have asked for is for either Furqan/IronChef to accept my peace offers (both are active members) or <UnknownSmurf> How about this: A screenshot of Rayvon messaging both of those nations telling them to accept peace and allowing Kaskus/Kaskus members to treat any further attacks as rogue attacks from those two nations. I think that is fair. 

The latter of which has not been responded to.

Please let me know where I am being unreasonable here. 
Edited by Unknown Smurf

This whole situation is getting out of hand with all this bickering the war is over lick your wounds and move on. Grow up folks. Stop trying to wake up dead soldiers and get laid and make new soldiers for a future conflict instead if trying to keep this one going.

Rayvon shut up you complain the entire war about how stupid this was and never should have happened but you're posting dumb immature posts just to egg on US how about you try and act how you proclaim you are and shut up and move on. Let this fucking war die already.

This whole situation is getting out of hand with all this bickering the war is over lick your wounds and move on. Grow up folks. Stop trying to wake up dead soldiers and get laid and make new soldiers for a future conflict instead if trying to keep this one going.

I absolutely agree with this o/

Ok you can't post this:

Then post this:

Rayvon shut up you complain the entire war about how stupid this was and never should have happened but you're posting dumb immature posts just to egg on US how about you try and act how you proclaim you are and shut up and move on. Let this fucking war die already.

Basically stating in the first post to let it go...then your next post tells the leader of the alliance to "Shut up" twice and then move on. Follow your own advice if you exptect others to do the same. :psyduck:

Ok you can't post this:

Then post this:

Basically stating in the first post to let it go...then your next post tells the leader of the alliance to "Shut up" twice and then move on. Follow your own advice if you exptect others to do the same. :psyduck:

True lol I'm just getting annoyed :p this war was fun but its over and I planned to stop now I just don't want to see members holding grudges even though I suppose I'm not helping by insulting the leader lol :p I'm sorry I just love Pollard to much and I fear this grudge will bring about a Romeo Juliet story :(

@Rayvon I'm sorry its just I haven't seen my pollard and brehon hasemt payed children support and I just need Pollard to make me feel like a real women right now.

@pollard WHY ARENT YOU SATISFYING MY NEEDS! Edited by KenoCore

I'm sorry, was there a complete sentence in there that I missed?

I can't even muddle through that statement.  Jimmeny.

Rayvon please shut up. you complained this entire war about how stupid and unwanted this war was and that it never should have happened. Yet you post dumb and immature posts in an attempt to egg on Unknown Smurf (US). Instead consider acting how you proclaim you are and please be quiet and move on. How about we let this war die already. **** better jake?

@Brehon. if you need to contact anyone concerning NPO/Kaskus matters just refer to Black orchid or better yet Tan. :D I'm usually on around update so if it is something simple like a DOW I can help as well and get the member to peace out and figure out what happened and im sure you will do the same.