Blood for Friends:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see. I drank some apple pie shine once and woke up in dumpster behind the Corbin KFC (Colonels First). So I know of what you speak! woke up felling like I got kicked by a mule! Sith!

Edited by Lord Bit

I see your down to 36 nations. Where did everybody go? Are they coming back or is this it? I mean if this is all that is left of the old BFF maybe it would be a good idea to kill that off and start with a fresh name and start.

I see you're down to taking pot shots at struggling alliances. Where did your wit go? Is it coming back or is this it? I mean if this is all that is left of the old The Big Bad maybe it would be a good idea to kill that off and start with a fresh name and start. Edited by Tiggah

I see you're down to taking pot shots at struggling alliances. Where did your wit go? Is it coming back or is this it? I mean if this is all that is left of the old The Big Bad maybe it would be a good idea to kill that off and start with a fresh name and start.

I see your reading comprehension is below average.  What you mistake for pot shot is really a question.  Because you seem confused let me explain.  BFF was a bloc that merged into an alliance.  Then it had some problems and merged with Int but did not merge.  And then at least two of the alliances that made up BFF reformed.  Then somebody still on the AA decided they were not dead.  However, as BFF's culture and make up was that of the merged bloc and they are now only left with 36 members one has to ask if keeping the same name makes sense anymore.  The culture is different, the leaders are different, the members are different.  Unless the others are coming back to reform BFF then the only thing that is the same is the name.  A name that all the former members do not enjoy seeing others use.  A name change would help the alliance step out of the shadow of its past and give it a new lease on life. 

Now, I know you feel stupid.  No need to apologize.  Next time just get somebody esle to expain to you what all the words mean and you will not have this problem again. 

A name that all the former members do not enjoy seeing others use. 

I am amazed you have the level of interest and spare time required to conduct an opinion poll of this scope.

Or did you not, in fact, ask all the former members? Did you actually pull this nugget from the orifice whence it is your custom to speak?

I see your reading comprehension is below average.  What you mistake for pot shot is really a question.  Because you seem confused let me explain.  BFF was a bloc that merged into an alliance.  Then it had some problems and merged with Int but did not merge.  And then at least two of the alliances that made up BFF reformed.  Then somebody still on the AA decided they were not dead.  However, as BFF's culture and make up was that of the merged bloc and they are now only left with 36 members one has to ask if keeping the same name makes sense anymore.  The culture is different, the leaders are different, the members are different.  Unless the others are coming back to reform BFF then the only thing that is the same is the name.  A name that all the former members do not enjoy seeing others use.  A name change would help the alliance step out of the shadow of its past and give it a new lease on life. 

Now, I know you feel stupid.  No need to apologize.  Next time just get somebody esle to expain to you what all the words mean and you will not have this problem again. 

I see little or no hostility from FEAR, which is where the bulk of the former membership went. I've actually heard from them that they are making efforts to help BFF. Not to worry, I'm sure the people you choose to speak on behalf of just don't know what they want and you're totally right.. or not.

You sure know what is going on buddy. Good for you

I see little or no hostility from FEAR, which is where the bulk of the former membership went. I've actually heard from them that they are making efforts to help BFF. Not to worry, I'm sure the people you choose to speak on behalf of just don't know what they want and you're totally right.. or not.

Ah so you try different tact.  I guess an intelligent coversation on why keeping the old name of an alliance that is know for a massive public face palm and then falling apart is a better idea than getting a new name that would reflect that this is not the that BFF is completely beyond you.  The fact that is beyond you, is clear when your reponse is to focus on a single item that is not even truly relevant.  So try again.  Read and think this time.  If that is to much for you then ask for some help.  I swear I do not even have to try anymore to make people look stupid, they do all the work themselves.       

That would be "different tack" a nautical metaphor.

TBB, it would help your eager readers in future if you could let us know which parts of your posts we are supposed to take seriously, so we can ignore the rest, as focusing on elements you clearly do not mean seems to cause you some upset.

Ah so you try different tact.  I guess an intelligent coversation on why keeping the old name of an alliance that is know for a massive public face palm and then falling apart is a better idea than getting a new name that would reflect that this is not the that BFF is completely beyond you.  The fact that is beyond you, is clear when your reponse is to focus on a single item that is not even truly relevant.  So try again.  Read and think this time.  If that is to much for you then ask for some help.  I swear I do not even have to try anymore to make people look stupid, they do all the work themselves.

I find it odd that you accuse me of shifting focus and then completely alter your entire argument. There is not a single mention of the "public face palm" in your original statement or your second statement. Further, if alliances ceased to exist after a single political mistep, there would be far fewer alliances around, including both yours and mine.

Your last couple sentences are beginning to read like the corporate signature of a disgruntled teenager. Might want to try some new material.

I find it odd that you accuse me of shifting focus and then completely alter your entire argument. There is not a single mention of the "public face palm" in your original statement or your second statement. Further, if alliances ceased to exist after a single political mistep, there would be far fewer alliances around, including both yours and mine.

Your last couple sentences are beginning to read like the corporate signature of a disgruntled teenager. Might want to try some new material.

I would try new material but, why waste it on the low IQ crowd who only now seems to be able to begin to debate the issue.  I left out the public face palm because the idea was not bash this new BFF.  However thanks to your butting in and making an ass of yourself I felt it was wise to mention why the name BFF now has a bad to taste it.  And this alliance did not make "single political mistep" it merged/disbanded, all of its leaderhip left as did most of its nations.  The name is now ironic.  Why would anybody not want a clean slate.  Granted a change of AAs would mean losing some inactive members who still have no idea what is going on but, that is for the better anyway.  Now if you were trying for frest start would you keep the name?       

I would try new material but, why waste it on the low IQ crowd who only now seems to be able to begin to debate the issue.  I left out the public face palm because the idea was not bash this new BFF.  However thanks to your butting in and making an ass of yourself I felt it was wise to mention why the name BFF now has a bad to taste it.  And this alliance did not make "single political mistep" it merged/disbanded, all of its leaderhip left as did most of its nations.  The name is now ironic.  Why would anybody not want a clean slate.  Granted a change of AAs would mean losing some inactive members who still have no idea what is going on but, that is for the better anyway.  Now if you were trying for frest start would you keep the name?       

Actually you're wrong, but keep trying. 

Your argument has no merit and the only thing it has managed consistently is to be wrong. You were wrong when you said former BFFers were objecting to the continued use of the name. You were wrong that one political misstep (even if a major one) is reason enough to dissolve an alliance as proven by the continued existence of our two alliances among many others. You were wrong that the entire leadership left. To be so consistently wrong while maintaining such an arrogant demeanor is truly a feat. What BFF wants is for them to decide, not you, who clearly has no idea what is going on with them.

I actually agree with you on not wasting material on the low IQ "crowd". I'm pretty much done with you, so its probably safe to assume that the only one left to read your statements will be you. Have a pleasurable evening!

..... (avoiding side conversation) BFF, congratulations. Obviously we have no hard feelings on our end with the merger issue and all that. Its far preferable to see you back and kicking then see what happened the past few weeks. Trolls will be trolls, its good to see you all around and hopefully back in the mix on the international scene once the internal issues are fixed.