Mortal Wombat & UCoN's super secret plan to blow up DB4D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically before this DoW they were ;)

Yes, that's clearly what he meant.  :rolleyes:

Can we have one thread without at least half a dozen of these dumb posts?

I wish DT didn't have two allies going to war for the other side tonight.

Nevertheless, I hope UCON has a fun ride and good luck!

Thanks Farnsworth !! The War Chart was driving my OCD nuts had to try and even it out!!

Whoa, I was joking man!

MORTAL WOMBAT!!!!!!!! Aww, I like all 3 of these AA's. Its a shame to see you guys beating the tar out of one another...just try to have a good clean fight mmkay?

Definitely from our  point of view we are fighting with one of our closest friends, we are fighting against a great bunch of people, we are in each others irc having fun and a laugh, feels like old times - is this not truly what CN is all about? That and throwin' lots of nukes at each other......

So don't feel bad Wes - WE ARE ALL HAVIN' A BALL :D

If been waiting for this for days, days you guys were a bit slow, I knew you were planning to declare days ago :P

Planning to declare...yes.  Knew who we were going to declare on...we didn't even find this out until yesterday!  lol

Yay!  Its burning pixel time.  I don't think I could have waited another day, to be honest.  If we hadn't went to war, I would have rogued out. This game just isn't right without war every now and then.

^5 to all the wombats jumping in and much <3 to UCoN for deciding to ride into the fire with us.

Burn the traitorous fucks to the ground DB4D.

Over 2yrs ago Yeru and you don't even know what really happened.    *HUGS*   It's time to heal, move on.  You guys have new issues to worry about.

Edited by Empress Kiley

Planning to declare...yes.  Knew who we were going to declare on...we didn't even find this out until yesterday!  lol

Yay!  Its burning pixel time.  I don't think I could have waited another day, to be honest.  If we hadn't went to war, I would have rogued out. This game just isn't right without war every now and then.

^5 to all the wombats jumping in and much <3 to UCoN for deciding to ride into the fire with us.

It's been fun - jumping wombats is a spectacular thing to see, <3 MW 

Is that all it takes?  Be right back, declaring on Nordreich and TOOTR.

Apparently you didn't get the memo. I headed a delegation of foreign dignitaries who thoroughly investigated the claims against Nordreich. They graciously allowed us inspect key facilities and I'm pleased to announce that they are in full compliance with all international norms regarding human rights and the treatment of ethnic or religious minorities.

-Craig