War from Deinos

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revel with me, oh Mighty Pacifica.. for you have made me great.. and with that greatness I have shattered your enemies and left them wastelands before you. I have pulled them from the stars.. broken their constellations while your stars still showed upon the face of Bob. I have pulled them to the earth, clutched to my breast in mortal combat as I performed a Dragon's natural role, setting forth to haul as many with me straight into hell's gaping maw as I could grasp in my own descent.

Full of myself today, am I not?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

As much as I appreciate my war targets, my loyalties are firmly to my Pacifican blood. I'm hoping maybe they'll be friendlier post war. On the other hand.. I've run out of targets... :blink: we must be winning?

:war:

You know Deinos, if you wanted to surrender I suspect there'd be a possibility we'd accept it. Can't speak for my high command or diplo services, but I just saying trying might not hurt. No shame, you've fought very well. Hell, ask for white peace. Might not even have to surrender. You've done your duty. Would rather not see you guys get completely flattened.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

This from a lizard in Peace Mode?

You're kidding, right?  You guys failed to stagger me, so now I'm reloading nukes.

Besides, I just declared on a couple of nice raid targets.  Want to give me a real challenge?  

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464460