War from Deinos

Oh believe me, I didn't miss it. I just had some degree of respect for R&R prior to this and hoped they wouldn't do the same stupid one-size-fits-all policy throughout the whole war. I was expecting, no, hoping for counters. But not at the expense of common sense.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

I'm sorry — I had no idea that you held R&R in any sort of esteem (we've never had any contact) and that we'd damage that by our matter-of-fact approach to the war. Perhaps it's too little, too late... but here:

BRnrLGy.png

There you go... it's a cute little cartoon, it has recognition of the war, it has boats, it has dinosaurs... what's not to love? :)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, the self proclaimed ball-less leader and your own DH buddies say otherwise.

You can cry me a river with your bleeding heart appeals, but we put up with that Umb b.s. for years. Frankly idgaf anymore.

You seem to confuse fighting the most with fighting efficiently. It's true he failed at supporting you, but frankly he was the only one trying.

Oh, you missed it? Okay, a recap just for you 40-odd alliances announced they were joining the Equilibrium coalition and that they would fight alongside each other for the duration of the war. We got our paperwork out of the way and our intent was laid out for all to see.

If you thought you were just fighting the NPO or think this war will turn on the back of e-lawyering over which is a bigger farce, fighting as a coalition or bringing alliances into a conflict through multiple ghost declarations and non-chaining oA's as we've seen in the past... maybe it's not too late to reconsider and sit this one out?

If not, I look forward to blowing things up together. :v:

Just admit that you are too lazy to do a NATO DoW for me to post like last time :|

Oh believe me, I didn't miss it. I just had some degree of respect for R&R prior to this and hoped they wouldn't do the same stupid one-size-fits-all policy throughout the whole war. I was expecting, no, hoping for counters. But not at the expense of common sense.

If it makes you feel better, NATO declared on you and R&R oA'd in.

Just admit that you are too lazy to do a NATO DoW for me to post like last time :|

Quiet, puppet. :| 

If it makes you feel better, NATO declared on you and R&R oA'd in.

Not our secret treaty with NPO? Fineeeeee, I guess we'll reveal that some other time.

Hey R&R? If you're going to attack us, why not post a formal declaration instead of hiding behind a ghost declaration?

A ghost declaration? 

We stated pretty clearly that we consider an attack on any equilibrium alliance as an attack on us, meaning as far as we're concerned you declared on us and thus no need for us to declare on you. This all started at the moment we posted said intention. One look at the ongoing wars would have shown you R&R has been declaring on multiple alliances because of said intention and on the OWF it has been stated several times more.  If you guys want to stick your head in the sand and pretend we never stated it.. not our problem.

This is hilarious. You're allied to umbrella. 'We declare war on all alliances opposing DH or its coalition', ring a bell? 

Maybe it's not the act itself.. because that would be a bit hypocrite.. maybe it was the wording that made things confusing.

Fine, you need some separate attention, here you go:

SKKJ4NS.png

Edited by EgoFreaky

To answer your question, you weren't prepared and thought that by joining a curbstomp late with 5 times the nation strength, you'd face easy, overwhelmed, wimpy targets.

More specifically, you personally were more bark than bite.  You entered the war with less than 70m in warchest and found yourself completely reliant on Umbrella aid in two weeks.  By the end of the third week, your aid slots were already used up with cash and you turtled.  You retreated to the OWF and talked big here because you really couldn't say much on the battlefield.

It's a shame you weren't more like this guy:

Mr. Culkin here showed up with a warchest and tech.  Chest out and mouth wide open, he ran forward into war.  A total casualty virgin, I was quite happy to break that hyman for him.  Sadly and like most overly excited teenagers, he burned out quickly.  After 10 days, he retreated to peace mode and proceed to blow his entire warchest on infra.   A true warrior, he returned to the war with no more savings and an amazing infra;tech ratio of 3 to 1.  Luckily, the kindess of Umbrella was there to keep him from bill lock.

Lastly, we have this fellow:

Jaym is a superb human being and an all around nice guy.  I really have no issue with him and if he's the face of the alliance, I understand the loyalty Dienos inspires in its friends.

He was the first Deinos to declare on Fark and he happened to choose me for the honor.  Like Culkin, he had a warchest and tech but also a virgin.  He lasted 3 weeks before discovering himself at just under 15 million in warchest and reliant on Umbrella aid. 

So to answer Jake's question, Deinos was unprepared and overconfident and thats why you had issues.

The stats of that war and the recovery are available in the Sanction Race thread.  I think they speak for themselves.

I'm confident you guys learned from it. 

Yo man, hate to like contradict stereotypes and such but myself and my boys in the 60-70k range in Deinos ran a train on a bunch of your guys for several weeks and I still had over 1 billion dollars left by the end and almost 4 million casualties. 

Because the world would be so much better with 237 DoWs being posted.  And no you should not be shocked unless you have not been following the war before before you meandered into it.  I do not know anything about Deinos other that people on boths sides of this war keep telling me you are terrible.  I have no idea how true that is but, you sure as hell are annoying.

We're not so bad once you get to know us!

@infinite desire

sorry i almost declared on u D:

next time ^_^

when u guys counter me and im back in ur range xP

Actually, looks like they're going to kill all the dinosaurs - meaning they're going to try and disband Deinos! R&R you're so evil! Damnnn you SF!

ur not supposed to know bout this D:

rawr

Okay, so I decided to check my communiques from the fringes of my peaceful territory and noticed bright flashes in the distant sky and the lamentations of many; I am thankful that the ever wise and intelligent Cheyenne chose his idol he chose as the mascot of his declaration, because I, Proest, the leader of Outer Europe am also a loyal worshiper of the same.

I saw your worship and felt compelled to dispatch mine artists and render you this gift as a token of appreciation from the citizenry of Outer Europe and the heart of Proest; The Oracle of Umbrella, Leader of the Umbrellreich, Benevolent Dictator of Aloofly Despondent Acting Troupe "The Real Cuba; Fall of CubaQuerida" and all things whimsical and odd. I shall keep watch for your Cuba Libre Signal.

I have altered mine shrine to befit this wondrous occasion:

tribute.gif

Fake Edit: I am crying inside, not because I can not be with you, but because you can not be with me.

Edited by Proest

Hey Deinos: You guys should defect. You have some really classy fighters and I don't like having to blow them up. :P

Tip of the hat to: ddog241 who is putting up a good fight and who seems to love the battle as much as I do. Mebbe we'll be on the same side some day.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

except for the fact your allies want to see us burn.

I think it's fair to say that there are groups on both sides of the war that wouldn't mind the other being burnt. With copious amounts of radiation. That should be obvious by the level of bandwagoning that occured on the C&G side of the equation, as much as anything else. If either side wants the war the end, they'll have to contend to the depth of the divide between the two sides.