War from Deinos

except for the fact your allies want to see us burn.

Your side did just attack their allies, so its perfectly reasonable to want to see people attacking your allies burn.

Don't bother pretending that folks on your side don't also have a desire to see us burn.  The feeling is not unidirectional. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are in the NPO and you are surprised by this?

No I guess not, I think I've finally conditioned them into the ravenous warrior society I've always wanted them to be..

On another note...

Dear Deinos,

Please give Impero back his weather control ray gun. Your attempts to manipulate our wars via the weather have not gone unnoticed:

102_0508.JPG

No I guess not, I think I've finally conditioned them into the ravenous warrior society I've always wanted them to be..

On another note...

Dear Deinos,

Please give Impero back his weather control ray gun. Your attempts to manipulate our wars via the weather have not gone unnoticed:

102_0508.JPG

That would be a nuclear winter!

Also, I gotta say, fighting NPO has been great fun so far. Got some good men in your ranks!

Your side did just attack their allies, so its perfectly reasonable to want to see people attacking your allies burn.

Don't bother pretending that folks on your side don't also have a desire to see us burn.  The feeling is not unidirectional. 

which sphere started that? care to name? was it MK's or SF's? fairly certain MK did, so it's logical that SF wants to see you burn twice.

We fought at least twice.  There was one person I fought 3 times, maybe 2 people, and several I fought twice iirc.  Come to think of it it probably was you :D

That was me. I believe at the first declaration, me and scytale did a 30k NS updeclare on you and it was fun.

Btw both of us have the same NS with you right now and we have 3 open defensive slots, would you mind to declare on us for old time sakes?

/Pussy mode is for sissies. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAc86FQaes

I like this song you humans made.. about burning things.. it's awesome.

*insert caterwauling* "We're building it up... to break it back down.. we're build it uppp.. to burn it down.. we can't wait... to burn it to the ground."

Sounds just like this world's theme music. *chortles*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The war on the Deinos/NPO front, Dragonisian sector:

thought_the_nazi__s_were_bad_by_dragonep

* Courtesy DragonEpic94 of Deviant Art

i have to say, i laughed when i noticed the "NG" on the grenade on the soldier on the left. thought it was ironic with how NG was sitting out most of the war and watching on the sidelines.

(no this is not a shot at them, just found it ironic :/)

which sphere started that? care to name? was it MK's or SF's? fairly certain MK did, so it's logical that SF wants to see you burn twice.

Instead of fighting us SF hid in peace mode though.  They only grew the balls to hit us when backed up by more than half the world.

That was me. I believe at the first declaration, me and scytale did a 30k NS updeclare on you and it was fun.

Btw
both of us have the same NS with you right now and we have 3 open
defensive slots, would you mind to declare on us for old time sakes?

/Pussy mode is for sissies. :wub:

Yea, you guys were able to drag me down into FARK range.  The 3 of your upper tier didn't help me much.  well one was inactive, but when you 4 started coordinating that drug me down into FARK range proper for the duration of that conflict.  As you can see I still haven't regained all that tech I lost :D

And I'd love a rematch, but, well, orders are orders.  I'll come when I get orders.  I was hoping it would've been sooner than this, but ... we'll see.  Patience young grasshopper :D

Instead of fighting us SF hid in peace mode though.  They only grew the balls to hit us when backed up by more than half the world.

so when you have 2/3rds of the world's ns, it's acceptable, when SF does, it's not?