War from Deinos

Fought them to a stalemate, with Umbrella and TLR at your side. Way to give credit to the people who actually did the fighting, the fact that you had such numbers and Fark managed to force you into a stalemate is as much a credit to them as it is an embarassment to you.

Because of the way the tiers fell, Umb took out their upper tier early on. TLR had trouble finding targets to match their nations, leaving us with the bulk of the fighting. Our tiers matched up. Unless you can't compare numbers? I mean, it wouldn't shock me - you guys aren't exactly known for your great powers of observation.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fought them to a stalemate, with Umbrella and TLR at your side. Way to give credit to the people who actually did the fighting, the fact that you had such numbers and Fark managed to force you into a stalemate is as much a credit to them as it is an embarassment to you.

You don't actually know all that much about how that war went down did you? You guys are just lucky that we fought one of CN's best militaries instead of one of the many cut rate, 3rd string alliances your side associates with. I'd like to see you take on nations 1000 days older with full military wonders with the 50-200 day old nations we were working with.

I'm not surprised you blindly went along with the propaganda spoon fed to you and don't particularly blame you for not caring enough to actually look into the facts of the situation but don't be surprised when you get called out as an idiot for spouting off such uninformed nonsense. 

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

Listen I don't know why you feel the need to have 8 people come in and say "that's not true you hit our ally what did you expect". Its war, as I said I have been waiting for Deinos, either due to the war or due to the very issue I talked about. I am not some mouth breather that is playing the stupid game of OMG WHY!. You are an ally of Umbrella and rightfully so due to your treaty you are here. And actually I have talked to Chey about the past here and there. When he was asked by another of my Order if it was true he did not refute, he simply said it was inevitable we would be against one another. Yes yes I know you will put up another 5 or so posts about elawyering and what that line means. Dig in your heals like there is some insult here. We are at war, enjoy it.  You guys say there is nothing in Chey's mind actions or attitudes that are rooted in the past, np. I don't really care if it is or isn't - I simply pointed out how the dots connected.

About defending TLR and GATO: No at this point the NPO is not going to defend them, we all understood and knew this before the war started. They knew we were going to war before we did it (albeit not directly at first, and then directly right before). The CB was discussed and was determined it was solid enough. They would have preferred we worked it out diplomatically but they also understood we had enough of Umbrella's actions that have been going on AFTER DH/NPO. I state again as I did in another thread, they opened the door by being foolish. Due to this CnG has given me their feelings on where they are and why, GATO has stated the same. In the end we all understood CnG was first. Since ODN and INT are still attached to Umbrella the course was set, all of us understood this. A very good friend of mine in CnG put it this way: "Anything they have done we have basically supported so the responsibility and punishment for this is ours to bear as well".

I don't care who from where says what:  The fact is this when AI, IRON, NPO talked about war we expected all of you. AI knew they would take the brunt due to NPO and IRON ties. The unfortunate in this is the dogpile on GATO/INT and then the attack on TLR bringing in NG for the DH side of things. None of this I am happy about as its clearly an unnecessary set of incidents that have not helped the coalition in the end. These are all things that will be sorted out post war regardless of who wins.

Last but not least: I know its good PR (and this goes to all) to talk about the attack one attack all. Play the role of what it means and what it doesn't mean. But I will tell you those in DH have zero, absolutely zero reason to talk about it all. Specifically and exactly because in the Dave war (thats all I have to go back to) it was used by DH to authorize hits on anyone they felt it gave them an advantage for. I am not going to debate better or best use, I am saying stop crying like a child, stop claiming some moral superiority over it just because it was used against you. Things could have been done better. Same goes for your side. Deinos hitting NPO was tactically meh at best.

But hey its war and there really isn't anything off the reservation in this war, just people using this forum to try to create and destroy PR.

Enjoy o/

EDIT: [ooc]Good lord forum at least keep the paragraphs I typed /sigh[/ooc]

Edited by Brehon

We fought more wars, longer, than any other alliance on Fark. The majority of our wars were offensive wars. Do some research.

We fought more wars, longer, than any other alliance on Fark. The majority of our wars were offensive wars. Do some research.

I was one of the first on FARK and the last to leave the FARK front.  I am the exception though :D

I remember fighting FARK longer than you were, but thats symantecs.

You don't actually know all that much about how that war went down did you? You guys are just lucky that we fought one of CN's best militaries instead of one of the many cut rate, 3rd string alliances your side associates with. I'd like to see you take on nations 1000 days older with full military wonders with the 50-200 day old nations we were working with.

I'm not surprised you blindly went along with the propaganda spoon fed to you and don't particularly blame you for not caring enough to actually look into the facts of the situation but don't be surprised when you get called out as an idiot for spouting off such uninformed nonsense. 

Firstly, the idea that Deinos is calling anybody a cut-rate third string alliance is laughable when you guys are basically the modern equivalent of GGA. Get over yourself. Some people can pull it off because it's funny, your smug attitude that Deinos is worth something impressive is just annoying.

Secondly, don't go around bragging about your performance. You were on the winning side. The overwhelmingly winning side. Getting a stalemate is not something to be proud of when you're on the winning side. It's really more of a credit to Fark that they pulled that off rather than a credit to you, because even if you claim the majority of the wars, you still had major support from Umbrella and TLR (mostly TLR IIRC, major peace moding going on with Fark and Umb. And that protectorate), and since, as you said, you were fighting with primarily 50-200 day old nations, that means they probably did more of the heavily lifting up top than you guys, and incidentally, far more damage. Of course, this brought those nations down to your range, where theoretically Deinos's higher numbers (since your alliances was primarily those 50-200 day old nations) should have proven an advantage though a difficult one due to the tech discrepencies, but that combined with TLR's support should have made dealing decent damage to Fark maneagable, though still a difficult task because let's face it, it's Fark. Instead, you got a 'stalemate'.

Now this should be fairly clear. Stalemate is not a victory for the winning side. It's not something to brag about. Unless there's some unusual circumstances such as the alliance being impossible to counter due to treaty ties (see NATO v MK in Dave), then stalemate is worth about as much as the loser calling it a 'Strategic Victory' publicly. I'm sure Deinos did acceptable, admittedly I didn't pay attention, but the fact is the result is literally nothing to brag about. It's better than Fark forcing you to surrender, sure, but it's worth about as much as bragging "I fought Fark!".

But hey, let's just look at the results. Fark's mostly recovered and while their top tier isn't what it used to be, they're still a powerful fighting force and a healthy political entity. Deinos? Still hasn't recovered. So yes, go fight NPO. I'm sure you'll give them loads of trouble.

Edit: Political potshots aside, I like the new avatar, honestly 10 times better than the red headed stepchild one :)

Edited by Stealthkill

Firstly, the idea that Deinos is calling anybody a cut-rate third string alliance is laughable when you guys are basically the modern equivalent of GGA. Get over yourself. Some people can pull it off because it's funny, your smug attitude that Deinos is worth something impressive is just annoying.

Secondly, don't go around bragging about your performance. You were on the winning side. The overwhelmingly winning side. Getting a stalemate is not something to be proud of when you're on the winning side. It's really more of a credit to Fark that they pulled that off rather than a credit to you, because even if you claim the majority of the wars, you still had major support from Umbrella and TLR (mostly TLR IIRC, major peace moding going on with Fark and Umb. And that protectorate), and since, as you said, you were fighting with primarily 50-200 day old nations, that means they probably did more of the heavily lifting up top than you guys, and incidentally, far more damage. Of course, this brought those nations down to your range, where theoretically Deinos's higher numbers (since your alliances was primarily those 50-200 day old nations) should have proven an advantage though a difficult one due to the tech discrepencies, but that combined with TLR's support should have made dealing decent damage to Fark maneagable, though still a difficult task because let's face it, it's Fark. Instead, you got a 'stalemate'.

Now this should be fairly clear. Stalemate is not a victory for the winning side. It's not something to brag about. Unless there's some unusual circumstances such as the alliance being impossible to counter due to treaty ties (see NATO v MK in Dave), then stalemate is worth about as much as the loser calling it a 'Strategic Victory' publicly. I'm sure Deinos did acceptable, admittedly I didn't pay attention, but the fact is the result is literally nothing to brag about. It's better than Fark forcing you to surrender, sure, but it's worth about as much as bragging "I fought Fark!".

But hey, let's just look at the results. Fark's mostly recovered and while their top tier isn't what it used to be, they're still a powerful fighting force and a healthy political entity. Deinos? Still hasn't recovered. So yes, go fight NPO. I'm sure you'll give them loads of trouble.

Edit: Political potshots aside, I like the new avatar, honestly 10 times better than the red headed stepchild one :)

You mad bro?  It seems like you don't like Deinos much, perhaps you need a massage to work out that stress?

Yah you're pm GOONS West though :<

For this ya, unfortunately :(

Edited by Caliph

Between us, Umb, and TLR they had us outnumbered nearly 2 to 1 in the ranges that were actually fought in(20-60k), most of them being wonder filled nations who never rebuilt from the war previous, but go ahead and keep doing your thing!

I mean nobody is trying to make it seem like we went out and completely leveled the mighty Fark, Fark fought really well and we admittedly did not have enough nations in range on that front to take them out, but it's dumb when people come out to post that we performed poorly in that war.

but it's dumb when people come out to post that we performed poorly in that war.

There were a few exceptionally good fighters that I went up against (Sup Liebenow), but the majority that I had hit were less than stellar, and that sentiment was echoed endlessly throughout the war. Granted, as stated, it was a VERY tough fight for you guys due to the strategy that was deployed by Fark, and you guys did not have the proper support that would have been required to put us on the ropes. You guys did not have an envious task in that war, and your alliance still bears the scars to prove it. The fact that it was done at all speaks volumes about the willingness of you guys to be a team player on a coalition scale.

P.S: How long did it take for you to get out of bill lock?

[Bollocks]

Oh please, no one in SF/XX, especially not R&R, has the right to call anybody a modern GGA. You guys literally hide from fighting, try to take credit for winning when you contribute nothing, then to top it off you guys join a block with two of the most cowardly alliances ever to grace admins earth on top of already being in SF. But props to you guys I guess, it takes a lot of talent to @#$% up being a meatshield but yourselves, Sparta and MHA manage to do it every time, and not even GGA could claim they got that wrong.