Welcome the end

KemMo

Sorry, Sardonic, I can't hear you with that skirt on. If your ridiculous propaganda actually makes you sleep better at night, all the best to you. As for a depressed sack of tears, naw, we just think you are scum. You know, like the kind I stepped in out in the yard.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]An alliance war is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of them. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for nations to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the attacked than on the attacker. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your existence.[/quote] That said - in your case,

And still you are one of the worst alliances ever. Do I even need to wish GOONS luck on this?

Haters gonna hate.  Word of advice though, it was fashionable amongst some to call us one of the worst when we were starting out - branded a RoK split-off and being (admitedly) pummeled by Doomhouse.  Now though, with the advances we've made in the interim, I suggest you ask around and realize you're the only person in ages to think you can say that line without looking like you've had your head in the sand the past few months.  Just saying.

OOC: Great work perverting the works of Bill Watterson. In the most moronic way possible. I can see why asking for creativity from your alliance was a waste of time.

Also it doesn't matter that you didn't get my joke.

Plenty of the right people did~

Edited by Sardonic

You could have had peace weeks sooner if you had just produced a quality play. Can't you see what we've been doing this whole time? We are a creativity engine. Art through adversity. As you say, everything we've done to you has made you better. We taught you a lesson about FA, then we taught you war. You shouldn't be hating us, you should be thanking us for revealing your weaknesses, and beginning the improvement process. An alliance's true colors are shown when the chips are down, improvements are mandatory, or they will fail. Adversity challenges an alliance, easy victory produces weakness, arrogance, laze and sloppiness. The weak will fold, the strong will survive.

Have my babies? and tell Nikola to hurry down to my range so i can launch some CM's at him :D

OOC: Great work perverting the works of Bill Watterson. In the most moronic way possible. I can see why asking for creativity from your alliance was a waste of time.

Also it doesn't matter that you didn't get my joke.

Plenty of the right people did~

Eh, I got  your joke. In all honestly, his pissy comeback was in no way inferior. Not saying it was great, but what have y'all done lately, hrm?

Please don't waste either of our times by asking for anything. We both know this war will be over when the coalition heads of both coalitions reach an agreement, and I don't really think the heads of your coalition are willing to burn for an extended period of time so the littlest SF member can continue to demand something they aren't going to get.

Edited by Sardonic

Please don't waste either of our times by asking for anything. We both know this war will be over when the coalition heads of both coalitions reach an agreement, and I don't really think the heads of your coalition are willing to burn for an extended period of time so the littlest SF member can continue to demand something they aren't going to get.

130192703021.jpg

We are getting exactly what we want right now.

yes D:

oh they just write things without u knowing? xP

u are terrible >_<

<3

rawr

'oh they just write things without u knowing? xP'

Yep.  I pretend I have influence in government, but really Kem and the rest just lock me away in a room to recruit and don't tell me nothing.

Welcome to Another Episode of the Jerry Springer Show

Announcer:  In our last episode, the Equilibrium Coalition was attacking on several DH fronts.  Today's episode will focus on just one of those fronts.  For those of you following along at home, Anarchy Inc., an original member of the Equilibrium Coalition, attack Umbrella with the CB of war slot filling on an Umbrellan who went rogue on AI.  A series of fun and enterprising events followed:  GOONs, citing their MD treaty with Umbrella, declared a state of war with AI.  LoSS and NPL, members of the Equilibrium Coalition, declared war on GOONs, citing "an attack on one is an attack on all."  FAN joined in, as part of the EC, and GO, citing their MDoAP treaty with NPL.

GOONS:  Come and get your revenge.

NPL:  This isn't about revenge.  This is equilibrium.  Revenge comes later.

GOONS:  LoSS sucks.

GO:  RAWR WAR!

GOONS:  FAN is irrevelant.

FAN:  It's your pixels burning.

GOONS:  We will nuke you!

Jerry:  WOAH!  Calm down.  Let's be rational!

NPL:  How about you try a GA first?

Audience:  Jerry!  Jerry!  Jerry!

TOP:  GO is still around? Color me shocked. Well, have fun and thanks for citing the treat blah blah blah

GOONS:  Yeah they should have merged with UPN when they had the chance really.  UPN has an NG treaty, what do GO have?

ODN:  I heard it was herpes. But that is, no doubt, just an ugly rumour.

GO:  Sadly, its true. With HIV running rampant through GOONs, we didnt want to bring a knife to a STD fight.

Announcer:  Ladies and Gentlemen, the we are forced to interupt this broadcast.  THE CDC has just arrived and is placing all guests and audience members on today's episode of the Jerry Springer Show under quarantine.

NPL:  I hear radiation kills all those nasty STDs.   

GOONS:  Come at us, bro!

AI:  We wrote a comic about this.  The one where we were pissing on Sardonic's grave.

Jerry:  Ladies and Gentlemen, this is getting out of hand.

GOONS:  You mean that was a parody?  Why so mean?

Equilibrium:  Aw.  They're sad.  Here DH.

GO:  Screw that; we're here to cure disease.

NPL:  RADIATION THERAPY

LoSS:  We will send our dose as well!

Jerry  We'll be back right after these messages and after somebody picks up this mess.