Imperial Decree

Brehon

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357898987' post='3074698']
Although, NPO will use the, we have sorted this one out in private excuse to avoid hitting NEW.
[/quote]

Seems your own alliance beat them to it.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357899273' post='3074699']
Did you just Bob Sanders?

This was handled before we go and blow this out of proportion.
[/quote]

Edited by President S O

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1357900057' post='3074704']
Seems your own alliance beat them to it.
[/quote]

I'm disappointed, I'm not going to lie.

I am happy I'm getting to fight my 2 favorite NPO guys before I go :D Shame It wont escalate so I can watch the rest of this realm burn on my way out :(

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357889136' post='3074664']
Do you get it know? Now I hope that you realize that I was not whining, I was just correcting your lies about the reasons NPO/Brehon had to not directly attack NEW, and I'll repeat it for you since you seems to have some problems in understand things at the first time they're said: NPO/Brehon didn't attacked NEW not because of leniency as you falsely said, but to avoid the activation of NEW treaties, now please note that I wasn't saying NPO/Brehon were wrong in doing that, I was just asking for some honesty, mainly from you, since the leader of you alliance already had recognized that before you started to spout lies.
[/quote]

You continue to labour under the delusion that there can only be one reason for any action. As with any event, a multitude of factors are at play. Each one is a reason. Are we being lenient on NEW by not declaring war on them? Yes. We could war them, but we are not. Is that leniency? Of course. Are we preventing the escalation of this conflict? Yes as well. BFF has come out and said that NEW wants this war to expand, and the NPO hitting NEW would cause that expansion. Is Kaskus in the wrong here for accepting aid? Yes, they are as culpable as NEW in this aid transaction. Has the NPO got a valid reason for entering this conflict? Double yes. So then what's there to argue about? You want us to admit the "true reasons" we're war? We have done so, repeatedly. And, at the end of the day, whatever the reason we give, we're at war with Kaskus. Let's move on.

[quote name='Oranges' timestamp='1357900472' post='3074708']
You continue to labour under the delusion that there can only be one reason for any action. As with any event, a multitude of factors are at play. Each one is a reason. Are we being lenient on NEW by not declaring war on them?
[/quote]

No, lenience would mean NPO didn't declared on NEW because you were worried with their well being, the truth is that NPO didn't declared on them for selfish reasons, like avoid put their allies in opposite sides and I'm pretty sure if NEW had no treaties NPO would have attacked them without any sign of leniency.

Are we preventing the escalation of this conflict?
[/quote]

No, you aren't, in fact what you have done was exactly the opposite, you're escalating the conflict and yet this move doesn't impede that today or in the next 6 days NEW escalate it further.

You want us to admit the "true reasons" we're war?
[/quote]

No, your leader already did that, I want that others NPO members like you to stop this senseless propaganda, it is unnecessary and isn't making NPO any good, may be your own members buy it, but for everybody else it does the opposite effect. When you try to justify your actions with nonexistent motives it make you looks guilty when you aren't.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357906309' post='3074725']
No, lenience would mean NPO didn't declared on NEW because you were worried with their well being, the truth is that NPO didn't declared on them for selfish reasons, like avoid put their allies in opposite sides and I'm pretty sure if NEW had no treaties NPO would have attacked them without any sign of leniency.
[/quote]

If ifs and buts were candied nuts, wouldn't it be a happy Planet Bob? Either way, we didn't declare on them.

No, you aren't, in fact what you have done was exactly the opposite, you're escalating the conflict and yet this move doesn't impede that today or in the next 6 days NEW escalate it further.
[/quote]

And after the next six days? What would you have rather seen, uninterrupted NEW aid to Kaskus, indefinitely prolonging their war with NSO? NPO did what had to be done. BFF has clearly come out and said NEW wanted to escalate this conflict by getting themselves declared on. If the war does escalate, it'll be because NEW provokes it with aggression of their own making.

No, your leader already did that, I want that others NPO members like you to stop this senseless propaganda, it is unnecessary and isn't making NPO any good, may be your own members buy it, but for everybody else it does the opposite effect. When you try to justify your actions with nonexistent motives it make you looks guilty when you aren't.
[/quote]

A horde of angels could fly down from Heaven, and make sworn depositions stating that the NPO is acting with every honourable intention possible. That would be buried somewhere in this 23 page thread. And meanwhile, anyone with a personal beef against the NPO will continue to decry the NPO's involvement as a big bad thing. The only thing that would possibly make you even slightly happy would be is if we failed completely. Against that kind of bias, that kind of mindset, nothing we say anyway ever persuade you that we aren't the Big Bad. So why are you even here reading this stuff, getting your own blood pressure high? Do us both a favour and just stop posting.

Edited by Oranges

[quote name='Oranges' timestamp='1357907922' post='3074726']
If ifs and buts were candied nuts, wouldn't it be a happy Planet Bob? Either way, we didn't declare on them.

And after the next six days? What would you have rather seen, uninterrupted NEW aid to Kaskus, indefinitely prolonging their war with NSO? NPO did what had to be done. BFF has clearly come out and said NEW wanted to escalate this conflict by getting themselves declared on. If the war does escalate, it'll be because NEW provokes it with aggression of their own making.

A horde of angels could fly down from Heaven, and make sworn depositions stating that the NPO is acting with every honourable intention possible. That would be buried somewhere in this 23 page thread. And meanwhile, anyone with a personal beef against the NPO will continue to decry the NPO's involvement as a big bad thing. The only thing that would possibly make you even slightly happy would be is if we failed completely. Against that kind of bias, that kind of mindset, nothing we say anyway ever persuade you that we aren't the Big Bad. So why are you even here reading this stuff, getting your own blood pressure high? Do us both a favour and just stop posting.
[/quote]

I see you have the same problem of Duke Nukem, you understand any type of criticism as if I was saying what NPO done was wrong. If you don't like my posts do us both a favor and ignore them, then I wont need to reply yours to point how wrong your assumptions are.

God, I love when the best thing people can do is ask me to stop posting, oh that feeling... :awesome:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1357888803' post='3074660']
There is a 45 page thread somewhere on the OWF that disputes both of those points, actually, although to be fair I don't recall reading any NPO posts on there by the time I gave up reading the endless machismo on display there. NSO (and Kaskus members) gave plenty of assurances that allies would not be called in, or needed. Believe you me, it was goal at the beginning of the conflict.

I believe even now the party line is that NPO was not called in nor needed... yet here you are. Just saying you can't have it both ways, which is what NPO has been putting forth the whole time: Not needed, but here. Preventing expansion, yet joining in. Putting this thing to bed, but not really making a difference in the outcome.
Not certain why the double talk irks me, but it does. Inconsistency: the hobgoblin of little minds.
[/quote]

From my perspective, you're the one stuck in a small minded perspective. I don't think you're really looking at Kaskus and where they're at. They have been defeated. NSO has defeated them. Your whole perspective is that the bloody stump that lays on the ground yelling "Hey, come back here - I can still bleed on you!" is the winner because they're the one still willing to fight. They can keep the fight going as long as they want to fight six month old nations with no wonders and $18 million warchests. But that's about all they have left. And you put way too much stock in OWF machismo, like that's more important than effective governance.

But, again, from my perspective we are not saying "Putting this thing to bed, but not really making a difference in the outcome." NPO's involvement serves an agenda other than defeating Kaskus, and nothing has fundamentally changed about Kaskus' willingness to ever say they were in the wrong (which I understand, from the OWF, to be the sticking point in achieving peace). The "inevitability" of an NPO/NSO victory over Kaskus is no more assured than a lone NSO victory over Kaskus, if the measure is Kaskus admitting they've been defeated.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357909810' post='3074733']
I see you have the same problem of Duke Nukem, you understand any type of criticism as if I was saying what NPO done was wrong. If you don't like my posts do us both a favor and ignore them, then I wont need to reply yours to point how wrong your assumptions are.

God, I love when the best thing people can do is ask me to stop posting, oh that feeling... :awesome:
[/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that people criticise when they feel someone has done the right thing.

Since when was the best thing I could do to tell you to stop posting? We've tirelessly refuted each one of your assumptions, but apparently you don't have the mental capacity to grasp what we're saying. I tell you to stop posting because you're never going to be able to engage in a reasoned, proper discussion. You not posting anymore simply removes the need for me to copy+paste responses to identical questions. But hey, if you want to keep asking the same questions over and over, because your bias prevents you from even limited understanding of any possible viewpoint other than your own, go ahead. Ctrl+C, ctrl+V really isn't that much work for me.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357914602' post='3074758']
I would but BD won't let me :unsure:
[/quote]yet another courageous stand taken by Isaac MatthewII to fight for what he believes in against all odds.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1357914828' post='3074759']
yet another courageous stand taken by Isaac MatthewII to fight for what he believes in against all odds.
[/quote]

He's courageously standing up for his right to not have his pixels get blown up! Come one now :v

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1357920950' post='3074781']
He's courageously standing up for his right to not have his pixels get blown up! Come one now :v
[/quote]

Yeah that sounds about right, because this whole time I have been worried about my pixels. Yeah thats about right, great comment man top notch man you are just a top noch poster. You seem to be very interested in me man hell you have my name in your sig and you comment on everything that has to do with me. Hows about we meet up? Here I'll put your name in my sig so we can be best friends.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Oranges' timestamp='1357911592' post='3074744']
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that people criticise when they feel someone has done the right thing.
[/quote]

You aren't aware of so many things... May be one day you'll realize that I wasn't criticizing what NPO done right, but what some members like you is doing wrong.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357922463' post='3074786']
[b]Yeah that sounds about right, because this whole time I have been worried about my pixels. Yeah thats about right, great comment man top notch man you are just a top noch poster.[/b] You seem to be very interested in me man hell you have my name in your sig and you comment on everything that has to do with me. Hows about we meet up? Here I'll put your name in my sig so we can be best friends.
[/quote]

The first step is admitting you have a problem, and thank you for the compliment sir.

[quote name='Oranges' timestamp='1357911592' post='3074744']

Since when was the best thing I could do to tell you to stop posting? We've tirelessly refuted each one of your assumptions, but apparently you don't have the mental capacity to grasp what we're saying. I tell you to stop posting because you're never going to be able to engage in a reasoned, proper discussion. You not posting anymore simply removes the need for me to copy+paste responses to identical questions. But hey, if you want to keep asking the same questions over and over, because your bias prevents you from even limited understanding of any possible viewpoint other than your own, go ahead. Ctrl+C, ctrl+V really isn't that much work for me.
[/quote]

it's best to just ignore d34th; he whines about anything and everything, this being no exception.

Enough WAR talk Brehon, is Your profile picture, of you in the shower with a lufa? (shiver) and do you work out? Since Hereno will not date me, can I hook you up :smug: with her? you guys would have beautiful children. Kids may be a little [size=2][color=#000000]Psychotic[/color][/size] , but with your body and her looks. If I can make this happen, this whole thing will be worth it. Will there be an open BAR at the reception? oh please invite me!

And USMC123 Are you a sniper in a gilli suit? I that why I cannot see you? Hiding in the weeds, waiting for your shot?

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357935842' post='3074876']
Enough WAR talk Brehon, is Your profile picture, of you in the shower with a lufa? (shiver) and do you work out? Since Hereno will not date me, can I hook you up :smug: with her? you guys would have beautiful children. Kids may be a little [size=2][color=#000000]Psychotic[/color][/size] , but with your body and her looks. If I can make this happen, this whole thing will be worth it. Will there be an open BAR at the reception? oh please invite me!

And USMC123 Are you a sniper in a gilli suit? I that why I cannot see you? Hiding in the weeds, waiting for your shot?
[/quote]

Wait, do you actually think I'm female? Is THIS why you've been creeping like $%&@ on me despite me not even knowing who you are?

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357914279' post='3074755']
461 V. 37

Something to be proud of there.
[/quote]

You sir are funny.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357936525' post='3074901']
Wait, do you actually think I'm female? Is THIS why you've been creeping like $%&@ on me despite me not even knowing who you are?
[/quote]

Didn't you know? Kaskus is full of weird idiots.

[quote name='BrJLa' timestamp='1357910360' post='3074735']
From my perspective, you're the one stuck in a small minded perspective. I don't think you're really looking at Kaskus and where they're at. They have been defeated. NSO has defeated them. Your whole perspective is that the bloody stump that lays on the ground yelling "Hey, come back here - I can still bleed on you!" [/quote]

You underestimate the power of Kaskus STDs.