Imperial Decree

Brehon

Loving all the "why didn't you just hit NEW" comments. It is classic brinkmanship.

(This is all assuming, as to what NPO leadership were thinking)

They attacked Kaskus rather then NEW to close this war, not enlarge it while also placing NEW on notice that any further involvement on their part would be returned with interest.

So in a way they have contained the situation and may speed up the process of peace with the use of overwhelming firepower and political clout.

Edit: Brehon beat me to it a page ago, teach me for writing a reply before reading the whole thread :P

Edited by nutkase

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357839981' post='3073970']
Only avoiding repeating my self, if you want me to read back, you should do the same.
[/quote]

I see, so instead of going ahead and moving forward with someone willing to discuss this with you and in fact offering you a chance to specifically and directly "call me out", you are running. Don't worry I will be here if you decide you are wearing big boy pants.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1357841259' post='3073985']
Damn you Brehon. I may have to fulfill Kain's perverted fantasy after all.
[/quote]

What is Kain's perverted fantasy? He won't tell any of us :'(

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357840099' post='3073973']
Isaac you aren't very good at this are you? I thought you would have learned to run away after the slamming we gave you before. Don't make the big bad boogie men come out and tell you to shut up again ;)

[/quote]

Slamming? I'm sorry what do you mean by slamming? I wasn't attacked at all, unless you mean verbal, in which case well I am not here for your entertainment just mine. Trust me it is entertaining.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357840099' post='3073973']
Isaac you aren't very good at this are you? I thought you would have learned to run away after the slamming we gave you before. Don't make the big bad boogie men come out and tell you to shut up again ;)

e:

Good sir you must be trying really hard to deflect from my point. People said Kaskus was good at war, I simply am showing that you aren't good at war you are good at being a pain in the bloody arse. While there are nations that need some help learning to fight (Which is why war is a wonderful :gun:) my point is with the fact that Kaskus has nothing left to lose and its money reserves are drying up BECAUSE they continue to try to deal more damage to thsoe they are at war with by buying up lots of infra and tech spending godly amounts of money that would be better spent rebuilding or waging war.

But I forgot about something:
[/quote]
Yea, NSO doesn't have inadequacies in their waring abilities? I beg to differ as do many others. Flip the second quote for yourself. Throw some more stones from your glass house.

[quote name='Namayan' timestamp='1357841739' post='3073992']
Can everyone involve please make this a global war instead of just having fun with the few of you.

:ehm:
[/quote]
[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357841897' post='3073994']
Get your own stinking war!
[/quote]

Yes, no offence Namayan but let us deal with this one :ehm:

o/

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357841631' post='3073989']
Slamming? I'm sorry what do you mean by slamming? I wasn't attacked at all, unless you mean verbal, in which case well I am not here for your entertainment just mine. Trust me it is entertaining.
[/quote]

ANOTHER SICK BURN! You're pretty much a master at this whole "No sir, you," thing aren't you?

Better watch out guys, you just can't handle Isaac's wit.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357841631' post='3073989']
[/quote]

I hope kaskus nukes you again, now [i]that [/i]was entertaining.

As well, there has been a surprising lack of blue text in this announcement....

NPO has made quite an excellent showing, as they usually do. They are backing an ally and you can not rip them for that. Good to see they honor what they sign, despite how overwhelming the odds are. It's also great to see they won't allow NEW possibly delay the DH rolling until next summer. However, this DoW also saddens me. I have very high respect for NSO and their leadership, but the fact they needed over 300 nations to take on 37 is just pathetic. I don't care if they were aided, NSO was too, and you outnumbered them over 3-1. Both Kaskus and NSO boasted their chests in the DoW topic and only Kaskus has lived up to it. I never thought one could possibly out-do GOONs in a micro-war, but NSO you have. Sad to see.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1357842971' post='3074010']
NPO has made quite an excellent showing, as they usually do. They are backing an ally and you can not rip them for that. Good to see they honor what they sign, despite how overwhelming the odds are. It's also great to see they won't allow NEW possibly delay the DH rolling until next summer. However, this DoW also saddens me. I have very high respect for NSO and their leadership, but the fact they needed over 300 nations to take on 37 is just pathetic. I don't care if they were aided, NSO was too, and you outnumbered them over 3-1. Both Kaskus and NSO boasted their chests in the DoW topic and only Kaskus has lived up to it. I never thought one could possibly out-do GOONs in a micro-war, but NSO you have. Sad to see.
[/quote]

That's a pretty bad opinion you've got there [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx871O9MJag"]Garfield[/url], show me how you do it.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357843193' post='3074014']
NPO will show you why NSO doesn't need WRCs.

Sorry, I had too :P
[/quote]

laughed yet agian-

thanks NPO for helping my casualty count- you increased my count in one night what NSO did in a week.

almost top 1% keep up the good work

hey could someone check casualty stats and see if I will be the youngest nation to make the top 100 in casualties- thanks. look at me yeah me

no seriously could someone do that for me- thanks

Edited by death from above 82

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1357842180' post='3074000']
I hope kaskus nukes you again, now [i]that [/i]was entertaining.

As well, there has been a surprising lack of blue text in this announcement....
[/quote]

If by Kaskus you mean one member that had a nuclear duel with me that ended up being cut short so he could rebuild and fight the real war then yes I agree that was very fun. I thank Kaskus and Death From Above 82 for the casualties and radiation.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1357842168' post='3073999']
ANOTHER SICK BURN! .
[/quote]

You seem to be saying something but it doesn't register as a reply to anything I have said.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1357830406' post='3073887']
This is just pathetic :facepalm:

120's NSO nations needs the 330's NPO nations to hit 30's kaskus ...?
thank you NPO for showing how incompetent NSO in battlefield and how fragile their war chest are...

both of you will gain a hollow victory over kaskus, but not glory.
saving NSO face over kaskus will not save them from the fact that they do needs other muscle to deal with much smaller AA
[/quote]

You win both prizes. One for totally failing to understand what happened here, and the other for failing at math.

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1357831240' post='3073895']
actually this was up to 2.38x- 7 day alliance losses- nso losses to kaskus losses is 2.38 times greater ( -389,641 Strength Change - New Sith Order/ -163,483 Strength Change - Kaskus) and this was 2 days ago. Yesterday it was even greater closer to 2.5. I dont have numbers to show you, because Kaskus is/was no longer on the list of smallest alliance gains

This has nothing to do with NEW. This has everything to do with little brother couldnt back up what they were saying. We had more nukes than NSOs bottom 90. We have almost 75% of our nation with SDI's- NSO bottom 90 about 15% with SDI- we would of had 16 to 0 WRC. we had more NS than the bottom 90 and last we have more money- we have muliple nation with bil dollar war chest still and NSO has multiple nation bill locked.

With all that said I know Kaskus would have lossed (just by the fact they out numbered us 2.5 to 1), but the damage we would have caused would have been lasting.

I welcome my NPO brothers/sisters to the fight- happy hunting.

sorry all, for my horrible writing.

edit- i said NSO bottom 90- nation in range to fight kaskus
[/quote]

You were a fine fighter for Athens back in the day, and I respect you, so I will not troll your post, but I know, that you know, the larger alliance always takes more damage than the smaller, because big numbers drop faster than small numbers. I ask you now to go back and look at the % of NS lost by both alliances. You will find a decided advantage for NSO, and to claim that somehow you are "doing better", is absurd.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1357842971' post='3074010']
[/quote]did I won my bet, salsa?

/lol NSO :)