An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357094326' post='3070313']
I've responded to those exact words multiple times for the past 2 weeks. You might enjoy repeating yourself like a broken record [perhaps you're exhausting your abilities of ESL, I dunno], but I'm getting sick of repeating myself. I spoiler'd it so as not to fully ignore it, but recognize that it was there still - though not warranting ANOTHER response as just stated.

Again, we'll break this down for you. Make it as simple as possible for you.

- Smurf no Kaskus
- Smurf while ghost of MK, starts !@#$, generally aquires target on head
- Smurf hide in PM, aware of situation via KainIIIC
- [b]Smurf now Kaskus[/b]
- Kaskus willingly becomes Smurf meatshield
- Kaskus accuse NSO of 'hit and run test' [test???]

Smurf started this incident, NSO undertook efforts to not make full scale war, Smurf perpetuated it, NSO continues diplomatic efforts, Smurf tries to end it, Kaskus says 'no - war', Kaskus stopped responding to diplomatic discussion, Kaskus accuses NSO of aggression and mongering, NSO continues trying to talk, Kaskus regurgitates sputum accuses NSO again, [i]rinse and repeat[/i].
[/quote]

Dear Rayvon,

It seems like you are clouded with emotion that you cannot think clearly.

Perhaps by formatting sentences to a list of bullet points may help us.

01. You told us you want to attack Smurf.

02. We said no, please, do us a favor, let him start fresh with us.

03. You said you will not let him go.

04. I said we will not let him attacked.

[b]D-Day[/b]

05. You attacked.

06. We retaliated.

07. You said, in happy tone, "Great! Let's have a good fight".

08. We said, "Ok! Let us fight it"

[b]One week later:[/b]

09. NSO said, "Kaskus, you should come and talk to me if you want peace."

10. Kaskus said, "We are alright. We told you, we would retaliate if you attacked. Do [b]you [/b]want peace?"

11. NSO said, "Why do you blame me?"

12. Kaskus said, "We do not blame you. You do what you have to do. We do what we have to do"

13. NSO said, "Why do you blame me?"

14. Kaskus said, "We do not blame you. You do what you have to do. We do what we have to do"

15. NSO said, "Why do you blame me?"

16. Kaskus said, "We do not blame you. You do what you have to do. We do what we have to do"

For a thousand times, we do not blame you. You do what you have to do. You do what you think is best for your alliance.

We do what we have to do. We defend our members from attack just like we have said we would.

So what is the problem here?

Edited by suryanto tan

Stop lying out of your teeth and go home. Did you seriously think I was joking?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114187&st=180#entry3059781

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1354503082' post='3059781']
Go home Smurf, and for the record, we await your exit from peace mode. Does the term Zeal come to mind? :D
[/quote]
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1354512516' post='3059858']
Heh, if you can get MKs word that they won't hit me until after I mop the floor with your terrible alliance, I'd love to war NSO.
[/quote]
[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1354574616' post='3060097']
We've got a real Vlad here!

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 3 Headed Elephants. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Days in Peace Mode: 2 Days
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/29/2012 3:15:23 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/29/2012
Total Money: $521,932,953
Technology: 4,427.85 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/1/2012 2:37:58 AM
Trade Partners: Blood Cobra, lgtromm, jutopia land, Leningrad, Odins Layer
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 74
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 648
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1354759066' post='3060735']
Smurf apparently doesn't want to be attacked... :awesome:
[/quote]

Session Start: Mon Dec 03 16:39:34 2012
Session Ident: Infinite_Citadel

1[16:39] <KainIIIC> hey
01[16:39] <KainIIIC> you there?
[16:40] <Infinite_Citadel> yeah, how's it going
01[16:40] <KainIIIC> not bad
01[16:40] <KainIIIC> just confirming that you aren't providing smurf a sanctuary
01[16:40] <KainIIIC> we want to eat him up :D
[16:41] <Infinite_Citadel> we aren't
01[16:41] <KainIIIC> you can too if want
01[16:41] <KainIIIC> to share
[16:41] <Infinite_Citadel> we'll figure it out when he comes out of peace mode
[16:41] <Infinite_Citadel> it could be a while haha
01[16:42] <KainIIIC> heheh
01[16:42] <KainIIIC> just want to publicly humiliate him is all
[16:43] <Infinite_Citadel> agreed, he's had it coming
01[16:43] <KainIIIC> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114187&#entry3060097
01[16:44] <KainIIIC> 500m warchest

Session Start: Wed Dec 05 19:30:26 2012
Session Ident: Isaac
01[19:30] <KainIIIC> hey
01[19:30] <KainIIIC> I've got some unfortunate news about your newest recruit..
[19:30] <Isaac> Hi there
[19:30] <Isaac> Whats up?
01[19:31] <KainIIIC> well
01[19:31] <KainIIIC> based on the kinds of things that UnknownSmurf leaked out..
01[19:31] <KainIIIC> we kind of put him on our rogue list
[19:32] <Isaac> I should know this, but what is your alliance? Argent?
01[19:32] <KainIIIC> NSO
[19:32] <Isaac> Ah, well, I am not too versed on UnkownSmurfs actions. Other than being an activist and posting what has he done?
01[19:33] <KainIIIC> it's the "Delusion" thread
[19:33] <Isaac> Go on.
[19:33] <Isaac> Sorry this is news to me
01[19:34] <KainIIIC> basically, either he A) went to Legion to spy on them to get into war with us in 2011 (per Ardus's request), and then later joined our alliance under MK's orders to slow our finance council down, or
01[19:34] <KainIIIC> B) He faked a bunch of logs in effort to get us to go to war against MK
01[19:35] <KainIIIC> our assumption right now is B)
01[19:35] <KainIIIC> in any event, yeah we want our pound of flesh on him :)
[19:36] <Isaac> I will take this to my emperor, but please hold back for now.
01[19:36] <KainIIIC> well
01[19:36] <KainIIIC> I had already asked NATO to sanction him while he was under MK's AA
01[19:36] <KainIIIC> (which I had cleared up with MK)
01[19:37] <KainIIIC> so, be quick because they're on the other line too.. :)
01[19:38] <KainIIIC> either truthfulness of the scenario, we've got a solid CB against Smurf, so..
[19:39] <Isaac> I will try
[19:39] <Isaac> He should be online

#kaskus

1[19:25] <+KainIIIC> Isaac
[19:30] <&Isaac> Yes?
[19:40] <&UnknownSmurf> Yes I am an official member
[19:40] <&UnknownSmurf> gtfo KainIIIC
[19:40] <&UnknownSmurf> :P
[19:41] <%Hardin[UCoN|President]> lol
[19:42] <&UnknownSmurf> lol
[19:42] <&UnknownSmurf> That was a complete guess too KainIIIC
01[19:43] <+KainIIIC> it was a good guess, but we try to remain true to our promises ;)
01[19:44] <+KainIIIC> nice warchest btw :P
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> I just bought 10k infra
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> whatcha expect?
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> And by 10k I mean 4k
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> :P
01[19:45] <+KainIIIC> a good thing you did, it brought you in my range :)
[19:45] <&Isaac> Yeah, I won't be having this in the channel.
01[19:45] <+KainIIIC> alright alright

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1357100646' post='3070352']
Stop lying out of your teeth and go home. Did you seriously think I was joking?
[spoiler]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114187&st=180#entry3059781"]http://forums.cybern...80#entry3059781[/url]

Session Start: Mon Dec 03 16:39:34 2012
Session Ident: Infinite_Citadel

1[16:39] <KainIIIC> hey
01[16:39] <KainIIIC> you there?
[16:40] <Infinite_Citadel> yeah, how's it going
01[16:40] <KainIIIC> not bad
01[16:40] <KainIIIC> just confirming that you aren't providing smurf a sanctuary
01[16:40] <KainIIIC> we want to eat him up :D
[16:41] <Infinite_Citadel> we aren't
01[16:41] <KainIIIC> you can too if want
01[16:41] <KainIIIC> to share
[16:41] <Infinite_Citadel> we'll figure it out when he comes out of peace mode
[16:41] <Infinite_Citadel> it could be a while haha
01[16:42] <KainIIIC> heheh
01[16:42] <KainIIIC> just want to publicly humiliate him is all
[16:43] <Infinite_Citadel> agreed, he's had it coming
01[16:43] <KainIIIC> [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114187&#entry3060097"]http://forums.cybern...7[/url]
01[16:44] <KainIIIC> 500m warchest

Session Start: Wed Dec 05 19:30:26 2012
Session Ident: Isaac
01[19:30] <KainIIIC> hey
01[19:30] <KainIIIC> I've got some unfortunate news about your newest recruit..
[19:30] <Isaac> Hi there
[19:30] <Isaac> Whats up?
01[19:31] <KainIIIC> well
01[19:31] <KainIIIC> based on the kinds of things that UnknownSmurf leaked out..
01[19:31] <KainIIIC> we kind of put him on our rogue list
[19:32] <Isaac> I should know this, but what is your alliance? Argent?
01[19:32] <KainIIIC> NSO
[19:32] <Isaac> Ah, well, I am not too versed on UnkownSmurfs actions. Other than being an activist and posting what has he done?
01[19:33] <KainIIIC> it's the "Delusion" thread
[19:33] <Isaac> Go on.
[19:33] <Isaac> Sorry this is news to me
01[19:34] <KainIIIC> basically, either he A) went to Legion to spy on them to get into war with us in 2011 (per Ardus's request), and then later joined our alliance under MK's orders to slow our finance council down, or
01[19:34] <KainIIIC> B) He faked a bunch of logs in effort to get us to go to war against MK
01[19:35] <KainIIIC> our assumption right now is B)
01[19:35] <KainIIIC> in any event, yeah we want our pound of flesh on him :)
[19:36] <Isaac> I will take this to my emperor, but please hold back for now.
01[19:36] <KainIIIC> well
01[19:36] <KainIIIC> I had already asked NATO to sanction him while he was under MK's AA
01[19:36] <KainIIIC> (which I had cleared up with MK)
01[19:37] <KainIIIC> so, be quick because they're on the other line too.. :)
01[19:38] <KainIIIC> either truthfulness of the scenario, we've got a solid CB against Smurf, so..
[19:39] <Isaac> I will try
[19:39] <Isaac> He should be online

#kaskus

1[19:25] <+KainIIIC> Isaac
[19:30] <&Isaac> Yes?
[19:40] <&UnknownSmurf> Yes I am an official member
[19:40] <&UnknownSmurf> gtfo KainIIIC
[19:40] <&UnknownSmurf> :P
[19:41] <%Hardin[UCoN|President]> lol
[19:42] <&UnknownSmurf> lol
[19:42] <&UnknownSmurf> That was a complete guess too KainIIIC
01[19:43] <+KainIIIC> it was a good guess, but we try to remain true to our promises ;)
01[19:44] <+KainIIIC> nice warchest btw :P
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> I just bought 10k infra
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> whatcha expect?
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> And by 10k I mean 4k
[19:44] <&UnknownSmurf> :P
01[19:45] <+KainIIIC> a good thing you did, it brought you in my range :)
[19:45] <&Isaac> Yeah, I won't be having this in the channel.
01[19:45] <+KainIIIC> alright alright[/spoiler]
[/quote]

You can't be serious.. I joined Kaskus on Dec 1st. All of that is from after Dec 1st. Proof:

And I joined Kaskus on Dec 1st.

EDIT: $%&@ I LINKED TO PEOPLES FACEBOOKS :blush:

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/314qo77.png[/img]

Names hidden for privacy.. Ben is the emperor of Kaskus and I'm the one without a name on it.

Stop avoiding the question Tan is asking though. Do YOU/NSO want peace? If not then why are you !@#$%*ing about Kaskus not responding; and if you do then gtfo; the (unofficial) answer is no. The fun is just starting; we're not even 10 days into the war.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357102071' post='3070360']
You can't be serious.. I joined Kaskus on Dec 1st. All of that is from after Dec 1st. Proof:

Stop avoiding the question Tan is asking though. Do YOU/NSO want peace? If not then why are you !@#$%*ing about Kaskus not responding; and if you do then gtfo; the (unofficial) answer is no. The fun is just starting; we're not even 10 days into the war.
[/quote]

My god, you are a idiot.

You have done nothing but inflame the situation beyond stupid levels. No matter how he responds to the question you will spit in his face anyway, so their is no damn point in answering it then.

How about you just shut the hell up and let Tan try and clean up the !@#$%* mess you put all of them in.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357100464' post='3070351']
So what is the problem here?
[/quote]

The problem is, for all the twisting you want to do, this would not be a situation had Smurf not chosen to involve you. There is zero reason for anything to exist between NSO and Kaskus if not for Smurf RETURNING to Kaskus. This all started before Kaskus had any involvement period. This 'defending our member' !@#$%^&*, is because he became a member [b]after[/b] the offenses you wish us to spare him from.

[quote]01. You told us you want to attack Smurf.

[b]02. We said no, please, do us a favor, let him start fresh with us.[/b]

03. You said you will not let him go.

04. I said we will not let him attacked.[/quote]

Starting fresh would be AFTER he had paid for his crimes, not before. The fact that y'all wanted him to just get brushed under the rug shows exactly what we have been saying from the beginning. Thank you for illustrating to us and the rest of Bob why we are so !@#$@#$ mad at y'all.

[quote]Stop avoiding the question Tan is asking though. Do YOU/NSO want peace? If not then why are you !@#$%*ing about Kaskus not responding; and if you do then gtfo; the (unofficial) answer is no. The fun is just starting; we're not even 10 days into the war.[/quote]

The question of peace? Its at your feet you just have to come to us and say "Hey we are ready for peace." Because for me, I am not yet done kicking y'all in the teeth, and I know plenty of others in the Alliance feel the same way after the !@#$ you have pulled here, on our forums, IRC and in general. But it doesn't just end with YOU Smurf it applies now to your entire alliance. Congratulations on taking an Alliance that had a good reputation and destroying it in a matter of 2 weeks.

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357106240' post='3070383']
Speaking of that war.. remember when tetris said that "while the actions were not supported, they would always support their members" and NSO supported them.

A parallel could be taken between how Kaskus is treating this situation and how Tetris treated that one...
[/quote]

Hereno was simply exercising his freedom of speech, in the fact that he didn't initiate anything. He simply passed along information others had given to him. Legion was understandably upset but NSO and Legion both had a grudge to settle as well.

Kaskus was an alliance we had no previous contact with on any real level, neither alliance had antagonized one another, and Kaskus membership had nothing to do with your personal crimes. It's sad that they can't see themselves being manipulated by you (poorly, as you were ZI'ed regardless) to protect yourself from the wrath of the Sith.

You should have taken your licks like a warrior, instead you cower behind a wall of (small) bodies. Unfortunately for you, the Sith don't mind collateral damage. We shall be here when you want to come beg for our mercy, if any may be found.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1357109152' post='3070392']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Kaskus was an alliance we had no previous contact with on any real level, neither alliance had antagonized one another, and Kaskus membership had nothing to do with your personal crimes. [b]It's sad that they can't see themselves being manipulated by you (poorly, as you were ZI'ed regardless) to protect yourself from the wrath of the Sith.[/b][/font][/color]

You should have taken your licks like a warrior, instead you cower behind a wall of (small) bodies. Unfortunately for you, the Sith don't mind collateral damage. We shall be here when you want to come beg for our mercy, if any may be found.
[/quote]

That is not a fair assessment. Smurf has been straightforward to us from the start. We decided to protect him anyway because he is not just any ordinary member for us. He is someone who had bleed together with us in the war against GOONS, when he clearly had no obligation to do so. We decided to help him even if that means we may have to be in the receiving end of the punishment NSO feels they have to hand out.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1357094981' post='3070316']
I'm starting to think Tan might have trouble understanding English. Kaskus is that Indonesian community right?

Dear Suryanto Tan,

Smurf bergabung dengan aliansi Anda setelah dimasukkan dalam daftar target dengan aliansi kami. Dia sengaja menempatkan Anda semua dalam bahaya diserang. Mengapa membela dia ketika dia melakukan ini?

Aliansi kami berpikir Anda ingin perang ini mulai dari posting sebelumnya.

edit: that's a summary of Rayvon's post. In case you were wondering.
[/quote]

Thank you. We understood the situation full well from the start.
Rayvon, Dilber, and I discussed the situation and he also knew that I understood the situation completely but insisted on extending the protection to Smurf beyond what is mandatory (on your standard).

You can call us !@#$%^&, for not giving him up for his past offense. But we do this not to mess around with you. We do this as the least we could do to repay what he had given for the alliance in the last war and for the friendship we maintained post the war. He was a non-member who felt like a member to us even when he officially was flying other alliance flag. May be your alliance would have given their member and friends up in the first sign of trouble, which is why you have had trouble understanding why we made the decision we made. We had done the right thing, we defend what/who is matter to us.

It is truly unfortunate that it is you that we have to end up fighting. Why cannot it be someone else who we actually dislike or share atrocity to begin with.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357103921' post='3070370']
The problem is, for all the twisting you want to do, this would not be a situation had Smurf not chosen to involve you. There is zero reason for anything to exist between NSO and Kaskus if not for Smurf RETURNING to Kaskus. This all started before Kaskus had any involvement period. This 'defending our member' !@#$%^&*, is because he became a member [b]after[/b] the offenses you wish us to spare him from.
[/quote]

I thought we both has had understanding on this one. We defend him out of our gratitude for what Smurf did for us in the past and because he has been a good friend to us. We understand you have the valid CB to attack him, which is why we humbly ask for your mercy and favor to let him re-start fresh with us. We wished you have been willing to forgive him, because, really, what could you possibly gain from attacking him? A little spoil of tech? If you had chosen to forgive him back then, you will have earned our friendship and thanks, which we would be glad to repay you later when you are in dire need, one day down the road in the future. But instead you choose to attack him anyway, even when you know for sure that it will lead to full scale alliance war. You chose to carry on the punishment anyway instead of shake hand and earn our gratitude in return. Justifiable choice but unfortunate one.

It looks like you still focus on what [b]it should have been[/b] in the [b]past[/b]. There is nothing in the past that we can change for you, not that we would want to anyway.
What is happening in the [b]present[/b] is we are retaliating for the attack you launched against Smurf just like we promised we would.
Drop me a message when you are ready to start talking about what should happen in the [b]future[/b]. Take your time.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357104762' post='3070375']
Starting fresh would be AFTER he had paid for his crimes, not before. The fact that y'all wanted him to just get brushed under the rug shows exactly what we have been saying from the beginning. Thank you for illustrating to us and the rest of Bob why we are so !@#$@#$ mad at y'all.
[/quote]
I simply disagree with you.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357104762' post='3070375']
The question of peace? Its at your feet you just have to come to us and say "Hey we are ready for peace." Because for me, I am [b]not yet done kicking y'all in the teeth[/b], and I know plenty of others in the Alliance feel the same way after the !@#$ you have pulled here, on our forums, IRC and in general. But it doesn't just end with YOU Smurf it applies now to [b]your entire alliance[/b]. Congratulations on taking an Alliance that had a good reputation and destroying it in a matter of 2 weeks.
[/quote]

If this is NSO official standing on this matter, we have nothing left to discuss now, really.

I wish you all the bless in the world.

Edited by suryanto tan

Speaking of that war.. remember when tetris said that "while the actions were not supported, they would always support their members"
[/quote]

I don't remember that, who said that?

Also,

Aku mencintaimu, kau mencintaiku, mari kita semua pergi dan minum teh.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1357131291' post='3070421']
I don't remember that, who said that?

Also,

Aku mencintaimu, kau mencintaiku, mari kita semua pergi dan minum teh.
[/quote]

Bagaimana kalau minum kopi? :D (how about drinking coffee?)

Edited by blackorchid

Speaking of that war.. remember when tetris said that "while the actions were not supported, they would always support their members" and NSO supported them.

A parallel could be taken between how Kaskus is treating this situation and how Tetris treated that one...
[/quote]

Except I didn't run back to Tetris after pulling my !@#$ and dragging them into my being on a ZI list. I had been there for over a year, and I told them that I would take my licks, and they were there for me anyway. Are you /trying/ to piss me off by dragging them through the mud in this stupid !@#$ you're pulling here? I am not your parallel. You ran from what you did, and hid in Kaskus from NSO, and knowingly brought your supposed friends down with you.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357124577' post='3070407']
That is not a fair assessment. Smurf has been straightforward to us from the start. We decided to protect him anyway because he is not just any ordinary member for us. He is someone who had bleed together with us in the war against GOONS, when he clearly had no obligation to do so. We decided to help him even if that means we may have to be in the receiving end of the punishment NSO feels they have to hand out.

Thank you. We understood the situation full well from the start.
Rayvon, Dilber, and I discussed the situation and he also knew that I understood the situation completely but insisted on extending the protection to Smurf beyond what is mandatory (on your standard).[/quote]

We didn't 'discuss' anything, you said you wanted him. And offered no middleground [oh yay, you offered us a favour down the road - you've done nothing to prove honesty or reason to trust you]. Diplomacy doesn't work like that. You don't just simply demand what you want, and shut up and wait to get it. You TALK for a middle ground. You stopped talking to me, and YOU FORCED the war - and accuse me of being the one who started [Smurf started the war]. You did not want to find a respectful middle ground (agreement), you simply expected us to do exactly as you wanted because you don't care about or respect anything or anybody. Neither you or Smurf give us any reason to take the offer seriously. And your lack of ability to continue to talk, but rather to point fingers and say "you did this" just shows a continued child-like pattern that I'm still not ready to deal with.

[quote]You can call us !@#$%^&, for not giving him up for his past offense. But we do this not to mess around with you. We do this as the least we could do to repay what he had given for the alliance in the last war and for the friendship we maintained post the war. He was a non-member who felt like a member to us even when he officially was flying other alliance flag. May be your alliance would have given their member and friends up in the first sign of trouble, which is why you have had trouble understanding why we made the decision we made. We had done the right thing, we defend what/who is matter to us.[/quote]

I don't call you my idols for not giving him up, I call you inept at leadership for being unable to carry on and handle a basic, straight-forward conversation and hiding behind imaginary lines. You took an incident that EVERY OTHER ALLIANCE for 6 years has cleared in one easy conversation, and drug it out deceptively.

[quote]It is truly unfortunate that it is you that we have to end up fighting. Why cannot it be someone else who we actually dislike or share atrocity to begin with.[/quote]

It is unfortunate, but that's what happens when you are not willing to talk and reach an agreement.

[quote]I thought we both has had understanding on this one. We defend him out of our gratitude for what Smurf did for us in the past and because he has been a good friend to us. We understand you have the valid CB to attack him, which is why we humbly ask for your mercy and favor to let him re-start fresh with us. We wished you have been willing to forgive him, because, really, what could you possibly gain from attacking him? A little spoil of tech? If you had chosen to forgive him back then, you will have earned our friendship and thanks, which we would be glad to repay you later when you are in dire need, one day down the road in the future. But instead you choose to attack him anyway, even when you know for sure that it will lead to full scale alliance war. You chose to carry on the punishment anyway instead of shake hand and earn our gratitude in return. Justifiable choice but unfortunate one.[/quote]

It's not about what we gain, it's about him taking accountability for his actions -- and now, about Kaskus condoning them and taking accountability for [i]his[/i] actions.

[quote]It looks like you still focus on what [b]it should have been[/b] in the [b]past[/b]. There is nothing in the past that we can change for you, not that we would want to anyway.
What is happening in the [b]present[/b] is we are retaliating for the attack you launched against Smurf just like we promised we would.
Drop me a message when you are ready to start talking about what should happen in the [b]future[/b]. Take your time.[/quote]

Yes, I am still focused on the past, we have not solved the root issue and cannot move forward until we have done so. His actions in the past are what created the present. Your actions are what will create the future.

[quote]If this is NSO official standing on this matter, we have nothing left to discuss now, really.[/quote]

Oh don't stop now, you're just starting to get the hang of conversation.

Edited by Rayvon

LADIES and Hereno (Meow) :facepalm: The facts are Planet Bob has poor graphics and is not as exciting as fast action games, Hell most of it is like a book, played out in your head, (but the book is sometimes better than the movie). Fact is war is the fun, chaotic, risky, camaraderie building part of the game, that is unpredictable. Planet Bob has 2 good parts, Friendship/relationships with others YOU would never have known, and WAR. So no matter the reason for the war, who cares, it was a great christmas gift and builds comaraderie like nothing but a common goal or foe can cause. So thanks Smurf you %$# :(( and Thanks Tan you stubborn crazy guy, and thanks :smug: Rayvon, Dilber, Kain for bringing the PAIN! For all those watching and wishing, go start your own war for some stupid reason. Now get me my damn samich! Most wars start for a stupid reason that could be avoided if we just lay down our weapons and be peaceful. but remember "those who beat their swords into plows plow for those who didn't", after the war we go back to click, click done, oh look at my pretty nation.

that said I would like the UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER OF ALL STITH SCUM!, or i will keep fighting this stupid. crazy thing we call war. :gag:

and yes i just figured out how to do the smiley thing, oh snap, when I figure out pictures the sTith will surely surrender, when they realize they are fighting a WINDOW licker!

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357142070' post='3070445']
LADIES and Hereno (Meow) :facepalm: The facts are this game has poor graphics and is not as exciting as fast action games, Hell most of it is like a book, played out in your head, (but the book is sometimes better than the movie). Fact is war is the fun, chaotic, risky, camaraderie building part of the game, that is unpredictable. This game has 2 good parts, Friendship/relationships with others YOU would never have known, and WAR. So no matter the reason for the war, who cares, it was a great christmas gift and builds comaraderie like nothing but a common goal or foe can cause. So thanks Smurf you %$# :(( and Thanks Tan you stubborn crazy guy, and thanks :smug: Rayvon, Dilber, Kain for bringing the PAIN! For all those watching and wishing, go start your own war for some stupid reason. Now get me my damn samich! Most wars start for a stupid reason that could be avoided if we just lay down our weapons and be peaceful. but remember "those who beat their swords into plows plow for those who didn't", after the war we go back to click, click done, oh look at my pretty nation.

that said I would like the UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER OF ALL STITH SCUM!, or i will keep fighting this stupid. crazy thing we call war. :gag:

and yes i just figured out how to do the smiley thing, oh snap, when I figure out pictures the sTith will surely surrender, when they realize they are fighting a WINDOW licker!
[/quote]

I like this..... Now you are more "kaskus" than most of us who founded kaskus.....

It is an honor for me to fight alongside with you Lord Bit.
Let shed more siTh blood and may Admin bless our fallen soldiers.

FTW.
O/kaskus

Onward and Upward with Casualties (the true measure of a Nation) :gun: , and downward with Infrastructure (all it does is generates BILLS) :o . A garrison of warriors kept in garrison to long :popcorn: will fight amoung themselves or find someone to fight :nuke: . BEEN TOO LONG. again thank you Stith leadership for putting the "F" back in fun :smug: . we should change to FUNKUS! Gota go here comes the Short Bus, time for school! :frantic:

Hereno MY mom can drive us if you want a date :huh:

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357135697' post='3070438']
Except I didn't run back to Tetris after pulling my !@#$ and dragging[b] them into my being on a ZI list[/b]. I had been there for over a year, and [b]I told them that I would take my licks, and they were there for me anyway[/b]. Are you[b] /trying/ to piss me off by dragging them through the mud in this stupid[/b] !@#$ you're pulling here? I am not your parallel. You ran from what you did, and hid in Kaskus from NSO, and [b]knowingly brought your supposed friends down with you.[/b]
[/quote]

Bold 1) Already proved I was in Kaskus prior to NSO contacting me.

Bold 2) Exact same situation here.

Bold 3) Actually no... that is why I said "tetris" and not you specifically. I wanted to bring the example up without "dragging your name through the mud."

Bold 4) So did you? Or do you still believe your friends won the Legion war?