An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356890952' post='3069449']
1) I sold down to help win a tier.

2) How am I not maximizing damage? Because I haven't declared on anyone? I haven't left anarchy in since this war started and haven't been able to.
[/quote]

1) Must be struggling then, unlike what a lot of your alliance members are saying.

2) PM cycling...pretty basic david vs goliath war tactic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayvon has been civil with me all along, and I hope I have been with him. But kinda like smurf said at the begining, I and I believe many (Kaskus and Stith) did not have any hatred and would have liked to hit someone else. At the begining, but as things progress and things get tangled, things change, and since this is the war we have we will fight it. I will leave the diplomatic conversation up to Suryanto Tan. and am sorry if I mucked things up, I play for fun and something to do during the winter, so lets get Ready to Rumble and have some more fun.

actually hatred is the wrong word, its a game, we just had no bad feelings for Sith, But that has changed because I am hungry and have low blood sugar and still need that egg samich.

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1356921201' post='3069657']
Smurf, you didn't sell down that far ;)

(P.S. You got hammered. Own up to it)
[/quote]

I sold from 10k infra to 5k and was knocked down the rest of the way; yes.

I don't know about hammered though. All 3 of my opponents who declared on me this round were much larger than I and now all are much smaller.

Lily allen dropped 17k NS and 4k infra. Ricky wishon went from 25k to 16k + ~2k infra and [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=209344"]LoPro4u2c[/url] went from 29k to 17k and ~2.5k infra.

I dropped from 26k to 21k and have stayed around 1k infra without really tapping into my WC as I'm netting on average 4-6 mill/day off of them. Bills plus rebuying infra they destroy (~400/day) costs less than 3mill.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1356927054' post='3069685']
1) Must be struggling then, unlike what a lot of your alliance members are saying.
[/quote]

...no? We are dominating the 20-40k tier which is what I sold down to.

[quote]
2) PM cycling...pretty basic david vs goliath war tactic.
[/quote]

Eh as sort of explained above the benefits of staying out was better than going in. I'm able to deal more damage than I take this tier and also am gaining # of nukes/day since we have so many down in this range we can cycle who nukes.

You sold down to a tier you say you are already "dominating" but said in other reply to "help out" which one is it?

Also dominating one tier isn't going to deal out more damage in the end, considering the bigger nations can easily just aid (or drop down themselves) the concentrated tier and anyone below it can boost up to help.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1356943036' post='3069748']
You sold down to a tier you say you are already "dominating" but said in other reply to "help out" which one is it?[/quote]

What? I sold down before the war started to help win a tier. Kaskus is now dominating that tier.

[quote]Also dominating one tier isn't going to deal out more damage in the end, considering the bigger nations can easily just aid (or drop down themselves) the concentrated tier and anyone below it can boost up to help.
[/quote]

Thats what Umbrella/GOONS/PB said.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356969901' post='3069788']
What? I sold down before the war started to help win a tier. Kaskus is now dominating that tier.
[/quote]
Which, even if this was true, will get you absolutely nothing in the end.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1357045565' post='3070113']
Such a waste of nukes within the early stages of war...
[/quote]

Tell me about it, my SDI blocks maybe 3 on a good day, one of my first targets blocked 12 of mine in a row. It's okay though, NSO can't stagger for !@#$, so I'll be out tomorrow picking a fresh bunch of targets with more nukes. :D

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357046489' post='3070118']

Tell me about it, my SDI blocks maybe 3 on a good day, one of my first targets blocked 12 of mine in a row. It's okay though, NSO can't stagger for !@#$, so I'll be out tomorrow picking a fresh bunch of targets with more nukes. :D
[/quote]

I would have stopped after the third one and hoped for better luck at the next update.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1356893804' post='3069470']
I do not think anybody has any idea what Kaskus is doing including Kaskus. If Kaskus had the basic ability of internal communication and maybe somebody that could make decisions that somebody else would not change an hour later then this entire thing could have been avoided. I mean with any other alliance this would have been a single conversation and done. For the love of Admin, appoint a leader who can make desicions and then have that person go talk to NSO instead of just guessing what they want. This really is not that hard.
[/quote]

Sadly this was true. Luckily, we have sorted that out. We have agreed that me will be handling all the peace talk if NSO wishes for one.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356895644' post='3069491']
Tan, Bitburg, Caparo - you have my point of entry to discussion. If you really don't want this war, then come talk to me. Nothing left for you to make assumptions about. Open invite. Chatty chatty chatty, talk talk talk. Maybe somewhere trip over a resolution.

Is that clear now? Is there any chance you might assume it's a joke? Assume it's not serious? Assume .. Anything else?
[/quote]

Dear Rayvon,

As I have told you in private message, we did not want any war with you and wished that the Smurf incident could be solved peacefully. I sincerely and wholeheartedly wished that we would not have to fight over a simple trivial matter. We have asked you repeatedly for your grace and mercy to kindly release Unknown Smurf and gave him a chance to start fresh with us.

That, then, you decided to refuse the request and launched the offensive anyway, we understand. It might have been too much for us to ask.
But we both know full well that we will protect Smurf at all cost, and selling him out for the alliance safety is not what Kaskus do.
We both know that none of the Kaskus member will sit idle if you decided to attack Smurf.

Now, it looks to me that now you wishes to end the war that you have started. I could be wrong, but if I am not, feel free to drop me a message.

Take a minute. And think. We did not want this war to begin with. But you chose to start this war anyway by attacking Unknown Smurf, knowing fully that it will lead to a full scale retaliation from us. Are you seriously expecting us to let you walk all over us, and then crawl to your feet asking for your mercy (peace)?
I will ask you a direct question. Do [b]you[/b] want peace?

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356898837' post='3069516']
Time zones: hindering peace talks since 2012
[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1356994511' post='3069987']
US, just for the record, there is a post where Tan actually admitted Kaskus wanted war and didn't understand why NSO took so long. So at this point coming here and saying that is simply spin not needed.

"But what do I know"
[/quote]

Where and when did I say that? You made me confused.

Are you referring to this post? Please re-read it again, and think.
I understand sometime it is difficult to understand a post correctly when you are fill with prejudice.

[i]"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]On behalf of Kaskus, I would like to thank the New Sith Order for holding back for so long and show more courtesy than we actually deserved. I cannot say that we would have shown the same level of leniency if the situation was reversed.[/font][/color][/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i]I am glad to admit that in the back channel discussion, we do not give you any choice but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf. [b]As much as we hate to find ourselves in conflict with you[/b], [b]we realize that it is inevitable[/b], and may be the only logical solution to this situation. We understand that you are doing [b]what you have to do, hell, what you should have done since two weeks ago, that you hold off out of courtesy for us[/b]. For that we appreciate it and will not go unnoticed. I think you earn the respect of Bob for doing that, and that alone.

You do what you have to do. We do what we have to do.
May we find peace in the art of the battle. "[/i][/font][/color]

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1357002352' post='3070032']
Happy New Year all.....
[/quote]

Happy new year.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357048123' post='3070124']---
[/quote]

And yet again, you are all missing the point. HE WAS NOT A MEMBER OF KASKUS WHEN HE WAS PUT ON OUR ATTACK LIST. HE WAS UNDER THE MK BANNER AS A GHOST, AND CLEARED FOR ATTACK EXCEPT THAT HE HID IN PEACE MODE UNTIL HE WAS SAFELY UNDER THE KASKUS BANNER ALREADY AWARE BEFORE GOING THERE [cut your !@#$@#$ lies Smurf, you were talked to by a couple people along the way) AND USED YOU ALL TO DEFEND HIS SORRY ASS AND SAVE HIS SKIN.

[/TOLWYNN]

The time line is the biggest thing here where you seem to be tripping over the most. You're talking about us walking all over you, well that little ass clown is the one walking all over you. He's destroyed your alliance because he didn't have the balls to take accountability for his own actions. And then when he did try, you guys decided no that's not acceptable you want war - and then accuse [i]us[/i] of starting a war. You ignore us for days, and blame a time zone [for [b]3 days[/b] delay]. Time zone's have not hindered [b]anyone[/b] in 6 years [Point in case, I'm in Canada and Dilber is in China - same time zone as you, opposite each other; we're 100% functional]. Are you telling me Kaskus is that inept that they're the first alliance in our worldly history to be held back by imaginary lines? I find that very hard to believe. You know exactly what you're doing.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357053524' post='3070130']
And yet again, you are all missing the point. HE WAS NOT A MEMBER OF KASKUS WHEN HE WAS PUT ON OUR ATTACK LIST. HE WAS UNDER THE MK BANNER AS A GHOST, AND CLEARED FOR ATTACK EXCEPT THAT HE HID IN PEACE MODE UNTIL HE WAS SAFELY UNDER THE KASKUS BANNER ALREADY AWARE BEFORE GOING THERE [cut your !@#$@#$ lies Smurf, you were talked to by a couple people along the way) AND USED YOU ALL TO DEFEND HIS SORRY ASS AND SAVE HIS SKIN.

[/TOLWYNN]

The time line is the biggest thing here where you seem to be tripping over the most. You're talking about us walking all over you, well that little ass clown is the one walking all over you. He's destroyed your alliance because he didn't have the balls to take accountability for his own actions. And then when he did try, you guys decided no that's not acceptable you want war - and then accuse [i]us[/i] of starting a war. You ignore us for days, and blame a time zone [for [b]3 days[/b] delay]. Time zone's have not hindered [b]anyone[/b] in 6 years [Point in case, I'm in Canada and Dilber is in China - same time zone as you, opposite each other; we're 100% functional]. Are you telling me Kaskus is that inept that they're the first alliance in our worldly history to be held back by imaginary lines? I find that very hard to believe. You know exactly what you're doing.
[/quote]

It may do us better if you quote my post and answer what need to be answered. Otherwise we are chasing our tails running in circle. It is a waste of both of our time.

About the delay, time zone and etc, really, we are not in hurry of anything, neither are you. This is not really that urgent so I prefer to use the private message over IRC chat. I prefer to reach the peace settlement step by step and carefully so that every little bit that matter is properly weighted out and carefully think through. We are not in press of time, are we? It does not hinder the peace talk should it happens. It just slow it down a bit. Take it easy. Be patient.

Happy New Year, Varianz.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357053916' post='3070132']
Hahahahahahahah melt down mode. You should relax before you do yourself a mischief with an aneurism or something. It is amusing to watch though :D

Happy New Year Varianz
[/quote]

Don't mistake emphasis for melt down. Though it certainly wouldn't be the first mistake.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357057310' post='3070142']
Don't mistake emphasis for melt down. Though it certainly wouldn't be the first mistake.
[/quote]

You keep telling yourself that. Your post was littered with RAGGEEEEEEE RAAAAAAWRRRRRRR!!!1!!!11

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZMwVD_q-4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZMwVD_q-4[/url]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1356994511' post='3069987']
US, just for the record, there is a post where Tan actually admitted Kaskus wanted war and didn't understand why NSO took so long. So at this point coming here and saying that is simply spin not needed.

"But what do I know"
[/quote]

I think he was more acknowledging the fact that war was inevitable and stating that Kaskus wasn't going to shy away from it.

What I meant was that Kaskus did not want war with NSO; though they/we were happy to oblige Rayvon though, once he tried to pressure Kaskus thinking that the fact that we didn't want war with them was us rolling over.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357053524' post='3070130']
And yet again, you are all missing the point. HE WAS NOT A MEMBER OF KASKUS WHEN HE WAS PUT ON OUR ATTACK LIST. HE WAS UNDER THE MK BANNER AS A GHOST, AND CLEARED FOR ATTACK EXCEPT THAT HE HID IN PEACE MODE UNTIL HE WAS SAFELY UNDER THE KASKUS BANNER ALREADY AWARE BEFORE GOING THERE[b] [cut your !@#$@#$ lies Smurf, you were talked to by a couple people along the way)[/b] AND USED YOU ALL TO DEFEND HIS SORRY ASS AND SAVE HIS SKIN.

[/quote]

Lol? Who? Logs please. Noone talked to me until after I joined Kaskus; and even then they went to isaac first and I had no idea of the situation.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1357050236' post='3070127']
The question could easily be placed at Kaskus feet, considering the stubbornness displayed.
[/quote]

Anyone who really expected anything other than stubbornness on the part of Kaskus clearly has not dealt with Kaskus. If they are having fun with it, though, more power to them.