A Kaskus Announcement

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355647704' post='3064509']
I don't wonder, I also don't care.
[/quote]

And that's why we all think you're totally and absolutely brilliant at foreign affairs. Good show, do continue telling us about your intellect and tact.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355649395' post='3064513']
unbiased
[/quote]says the guy who is proud to be that thing. Hilarity ensues.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1355643607' post='3064499']
We are still discussing about this matter via forum PM. Discussing in public like this seldom goes smooth because people, instead of being considerate and try to understand others' point of view, will always prioritize what would they look in front of others. Discussing in the public makes people focus more on how would they look rather than how to solve the dispute.

I suggest the Kaskus and NSO members to contact their own respective government to find the real state of conversation.
I also would like to suggest that we all should not take the friendly exchange of verbal punch in OWF too seriously.

Cheers.

@Dilber, I have sent you a reply.
I need time to write that because I have to get input from members who live in regions with time difference of 12 hours apart.
And their input is kind of a big deal for us.
[/quote]Make that con stop yapping. It'd be a great step towards solving the problem. (I'm talking about Esial obviously.)

Edited by FurqanTheReformist

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355649395' post='3064513']
Yes, from the unbiased source of course.
[/quote]
All anyone ever sees of you is you tripping up time and time again.

Edited by Griff

How are you all folks....

[img]http://blog.umy.ac.id/iqbalajhe89/files/2012/11/sniper.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile in Karawaci land.
[img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7093251379_036b4218e5_z.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.b12partners.net/mt/images/M2_machine_gun.jpg[/img]

Edited by sigelopisan

Isaac did a good job here. And we at the Kaskus are the one who have the real say on it.
As much as you think how relevant your opinion here, you know it is not.
And as much as you all like to think about how important and capable you are playing your role in your alliance is, I doubt it is one tenth of what Isaac has done for Kaskus.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1355673157' post='3064571']
Isaac did a good job here. And we at the Kaskus are the one who have the real say on it.
And as much as you all like to think about how important and capable you are playing your role in your alliance is, [b]I doubt it is one tenth of what Isaac has done for Kaskus.[/b]
[/quote]

That speaks very poorly for your alliance.

And as much as you all like to think about how important and capable you are playing your role in your alliance is, I doubt it is one tenth of what Isaac has done for Kaskus.
[/quote]

I like what Wu said but I'll add my own piece. From what I've seen of Isaac here, a lack of tact, discipline and an understanding of the english language for all his use of expletives, shows me that he is so inept at foreign affairs that it makes me cringe. You see when you enter into the field of Foreign Affairs it is not the opinion of your own alliance that matters anymore. It is the opinions of the world leaders around you that matter. The simple fact that the majority of the world finds him hilarious and an inappropriate choice for the job shows exactly what we have been saying about him.

He should not be leading your foreign affairs ministry.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355647704' post='3064509']
I don't wonder, I also don't care.
[/quote]

This quote here shows exactly what I am saying, a complete disregard for tact simply because he can't handle the criticism being leveled his way and at Kaskus as a whole really.

Now I have to say I am happy to see Dopp is back! This changes everything!

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1355677456' post='3064583']
God this thread has gotten dumb. NSO members, let Ray and Dilber handle it. Kaskus, I can't tell you guys what to do. Everyone else, go start a war or something productive like that.
[/quote]

yeah but, all our members are antsy, especially when these 'negotiations' take a day and a half between responses on their end. Isaac's just an easy target, although this could've been resolved so much faster if Isaac's word spoke for the entirety of their alliance.

And Dopp... Dopp's back.. Should we expect another disbandment thread?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355677908' post='3064585']
yeah but, all our members are antsy, especially when these 'negotiations' take a day and a half between responses on their end. Isaac's just an easy target, although this could've been resolved so much faster if Isaac's word spoke for the entirety of their alliance.

And Dopp... Dopp's back.. Should we expect another disbandment thread?
[/quote]

Yes we do apologize for the time it takes, our members are from all over the planet. Our time zones are not at the same pace.

Isaac did a good job here.
[/quote]
The fact that the situation has gotten to this point says otherwise.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355691073' post='3064643']
Yes we do apologize for the time it takes, our members are from all over the planet. Our time zones are not at the same pace.
[/quote]

You're right, we're so sorry. I'm sure your 37 members cover the entirety of the planet, whilst our 112 are all clustered in the same place.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1355699504' post='3064707']
You're right, we're so sorry. I'm sure your 37 members cover the entirety of the planet, whilst our 112 are all clustered in the same place.
[/quote]

I am the one with the issues in tact, you can't stand to wait. I have to say you have run one of the most unprofessional FA missions I have ever seen. From your sovereign going into a meeting drunk to your peanut gallery laughing it up in a government announcement thread.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355700031' post='3064709']
I am the one with the issues in tact, you can't stand to wait. I have to say you have run one of the most unprofessional FA missions I have ever seen. From your sovereign going into a meeting drunk to your peanut gallery laughing it up in a government announcement thread.
[/quote]
I guess that explains why we have no allies...

Have to say though, [i]you[/i] of all people calling someone else unprofessional is hilarious.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1355701115' post='3064722']
I guess that explains why we have no allies...

Have to say though, [b][i]you[/i] of all people calling someone else unprofessional is hilarious.[/b]
[/quote]
I approached your leader in a perfectly tactful manner, of course you weren't there were you.