question for all alliances that were in the illuminati war

emperor666

Two things:

1. You really ought to be first addressing this with your protector rather than the OWF.

2. Given how poisonous he ultimately was for the first incarnation so many moons ago you'd really want him back (in such a high position initially no less)? I don't mean to meddle but it's certainly something that's worth considering.

As a former government member of both CNE and TCW, as well as personal friend of many former SOF members, I can safely say that accepting Terry Howard as any sort of member, especially government, would be a terrible, terrible move. Not only is he untrustworthy and likely to coup you at his first opportunity, it would paint a major target on your back from my perspective. You're best avoiding him, man. You've restarted Illuminati, cool, but don't let him taint the new name with his oldschool awful. There's a reason so many of us detest him, and it isn't because we just don't like his name. He has proven time and time again that he deserves that disgust and hate.

[quote name='emperor666' timestamp='1344733157' post='3020986']
Well couldn't he have changed after 4 years?
[/quote]

None of our ruler names have changed, he could have sought out those he wronged and apologized. Until that day, I'm pretty dead-set on having him set-dead.

[quote name='emperor666' timestamp='1344733490' post='3020988']
All I want to know is if other alliances will attack me not if he will coup, I can deal with that:)
[/quote]

I can't promise we'll attack. I can't promise we won't.

[quote name='emperor666' timestamp='1344731831' post='3020968']
I lead the alliance THE ILLUMINATI and I have been talking to terry howard, about him joining as a co-leader. Will you guys attack me if that happens?
[/quote]
Yes, of course.

Edited by King Xander the Only

A better question would be why would you want him in such a high position in your alliance. Maybe he has changed, but that's taking a very big chance on someone that screwed up so fundamentally (from a position of strength no less) as to get Illuminati wiped out.

Btw, a chance to correct the history books if Terry Howard and other interested parties are listening. UPN took part in the Illuminati war not because Lolluminati betrayed NPO, but because they'd upset Invicta. Terry might have even had an advocate if he hadn't been so unreasonable to Dawny...

Edited by Altheus