Somebody had to be last

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344318525' post='3019455']
Considering most of your allies have no reentry and your opponents had many allies waiting for any kind of word that this front was being pesky I would shut up and take the nice gesture here Fark. They didn't have to let you off at all ànd pretty much everyone knows it.
[/quote]

I believe the common parlance invoked in these situations is... "lolwut?"

Considering most of your allies have no reentry and your opponents had many allies waiting for any kind of word that this front was being pesky I would shut up and take the nice gesture here Fark. They didn't have to let you off at all ànd pretty much everyone knows it.
[/quote]
You mean we weren't being pesky?
Deinos lost over 20% of their nations, Fark at last check were the aggressors in 70 of the 80 active wars, it's my guess (though I'm not gov and no one in gov told me this was the case) that we were the ones asking that currently active wars are allowed to go until they expire.

What the hell else do we have to do to be pesky?

Edit to say that there were several nations from each AA that were active and fought back and were willing to have some fun with a war, and instead of focusing on people like magicninja who like to sound important we should focus on the fact that there was some fun to be had and we're all off to rebuild for the next dust up.

Edited by EViL0nE

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1344314953' post='3019432']
Glad to see Fark so gracious in defeat.
:wub: Umbrella and TLR
[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh hey look, someone is trying to bait us. Gov, please take the bait. Please, please please....? Maybe we can continue this war a bit longer... :awesome:

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1344338111' post='3019493']
You mean we weren't being pesky?
Deinos lost over 20% of their nations, Fark at last check were the aggressors in 70 of the 80 active wars, it's my guess (though I'm not gov and no one in gov told me this was the case) that we were the ones asking that currently active wars are allowed to go until they expire.

What the hell else do we have to do to be pesky?

Edit to say that there were several nations from each AA that were active and fought back and were willing to have some fun with a war, and instead of focusing on people like magicninja who like to sound important we should focus on the fact that there was some fun to be had and we're all off to rebuild for the next dust up.
[/quote]

With all of our allies receiving peace, we were prepared to up the level of our war. If you are going to be less than graceful about this, we can make that happen.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1344344291' post='3019506']
Oh hey look, someone is trying to bait us. Gov, please take the bait. Please, please please....? Maybe we can continue this war a bit longer... :awesome:
[/quote]

Someone doesn't get that Fark was lucky to get a tie. Your gov knew that so they jumped at the chance of a technical tie. Your opponents if they really wanted to make you admit defeat, could have made it happen. You on the other hand had no chance whatsoever of making anyone admit defeat. So like I said be thankful you got off easy and move on.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1344344842' post='3019508']
With all of our allies receiving peace, we were prepared to up the level of our war. If you are going to be less than graceful about this, we can make that happen.
[/quote]
So you're threatening to break the peace agreement "your side" came after us to secure after we declined your "white peace with stipulations" (again, based on my non-gov perception) because it's just not fair that you guys preempted us and we ended up being the far more aggressive, far more damaging side of the battle?

Edit to add this:
[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344345996' post='3019510']
Someone doesn't get that Fark was lucky to get a tie. Your gov knew that so they jumped at the chance of a technical tie. Your opponents if they really wanted to make you admit defeat, could have made it happen. You on the other hand had no chance whatsoever of making anyone admit defeat. So like I said be thankful you got off easy and move on.
[/quote]
Oh, we are well aware that you could've begged the rest of CnG and whoever else you needed to declare on us if we absolutely refused the white peace we originally told you was the only option we'd accept and created a whole new expanded war with people who spent the last two months fighting their own wars coming in to help you dig yourselves out of the hole you'd created.

So how about instead of the tough guy act, the people who actually fought in the battle being discussed in the OP give a head nod and move on until next time.

Edited by EViL0nE

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1344344900' post='3019509']
Ctrl + F

Phrase "Victory" not found.
[/quote]

Lets not have this go into a "we actually defeated a foe we couldn't attack," type of argument (everyone). Pretty Please.

Grats combatants for achieving peace o/

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344345996' post='3019510']
[/quote]
Someone did not get a good nights sleep last night and have not had their morning coffee ;)

All forces involved have [b]mutually agreed[/b] to end hostilities. There was no victory or defeat here. Not even a tie. Simply an end to hostilities. This wasn't a contest.

I was the one who initially brought up current wars during negotiations, and the phrasing was decided on simply for ease of execution, not as a demand by either side.

OOC: Those of you thinking I'm reveling in our "victory over FARK" or something are severely overestimating my need for internet strangers to stroke my ego. We fought and now we're not. The rest is up to the historians.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1344346443' post='3019511']
So you're threatening to break the peace agreement "your side" came after us to secure after we declined your "white peace with stipulations" (again, based on my non-gov perception) because it's just not fair that you guys preempted us and we ended up being the far more aggressive, far more damaging side of the battle?
[/quote]

Again you miss the point. If they wanted to officially beat you it would have been easy. You could never have done it. So take your tie. So you were not the ones being nice as far as this peace goes. Get it yet?

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1344346692' post='3019515']
All forces involved have [b]mutually agreed[/b] to end hostilities. There was no victory or defeat here. Not even a tie. Simply an end to hostilities. This wasn't a contest.

I was the one who initially brought up current wars during negotiations, and the phrasing was decided on simply for ease of execution, not as a demand by either side.

OOC: Those of you thinking I'm reveling in our "victory over FARK" or something are severely overestimating my need for internet strangers to stroke my ego. We fought and now we're not. The rest is up to the historians.
[/quote]

This man gets it. Thank you for this, it's much appreciated in this political climate.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1344344842' post='3019508']
[/quote]

Really AirMe?

Do you really want to resume the dance?

If you are serious, come chat me up.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344346815' post='3019516']
Again you miss the point. If they wanted to officially beat you it would have been easy. You could never have done it. So take your tie. So you were not the ones being nice as far as this peace goes. Get it yet?
[/quote]
Look, look, he's goading us :lol1:

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344346815' post='3019516']
[/quote]

You guys had since the middle of June to "easily beat us".

You couldn't get it done.

Get it now?

Congrats on our peace.

Also, 3 vs 1 lol.

Edited by ironone