Somebody had to be last

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1344340036' post='3019498']
Props to all of my Fark opponents, especially bmckenna and Captain V. You guys put up one helluva fight. :)

Also, that graphic is awesome.
[/quote]

Aw, thanks! :wub: Looking forward to next war when hopefully I will have as much money as you had this war ;).

Pretty much everyone I fought was well-mannered, well-tempered, and well-coordinated. Every war has its outliers in terms of individual nation activity levels, but I think on a whole we both did pretty well. Overall this was a pretty good war in my opinion. I, for one, will be thankful to return to a normal sleep schedule.

Congrats to all parties for shed pixels and fair peace.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1344319872' post='3019462']
Thanks to my opponents in Fark for giving Deinos one helluva first outing as far as war is concerned. Doubt we'll have better opponents from here on out.

My only regret is that I temporarily went missing the last few days of the war due to outside issues :( Atanatar, Hepzibah, Kenobi, props. Great fighters, the lot of ya.

I think my respect for Fark grew in this war, if that's at all possible. Y'all were worthy opponents, at least.
[/quote]

[quote name='Xibalba' timestamp='1344348615' post='3019528']
This was my first real war and I had a lot of fun. I hope I can have nukes to throw back next time.
[/quote]

Thanks Liebenow; Fighting you was loads of fun. Glad I finally got that anarchy in against you, I had to REALLY work for it, and it was appreciated.

Xibalba: sorry I didn't give you my best over the last few days, I had a lot of RL stuff come up, and wasn't able to give it my all. Better luck next time!

Drop the rhetoric, arguing over who won and who didn't based off of what could have happened isn't worth it. The war is over, I don't see the purpose of continued dick waving.

Edit: Meant to be directed at everyone, nobody in particular.

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1344307180' post='3019351']
Zombie Lanae (Umbrella), you were the only other person to really fight back, and you did what you could given how outnumbered you were.
[/quote]

Fixed that for ya... It'll be a cold day in hell before I let Deinos poach Zombie Lanae from us.

Also, o/ and such.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1344349281' post='3019532']
Drop the rhetoric, arguing over who won and who didn't based off of what could have happened isn't worth it. The war is over, I don't see the purpose of continued dick waving.

Edit: Meant to be directed at everyone, nobody in particular.
[/quote]

This man is wise.

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1344349296' post='3019533']
Leave the big talk for when the war is still actually going on. It's over, you can stop peacocking.

Congrats to those who put up a good fight here.
[/quote]

Yeah perhaps. Doesn't make me any less right though.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344350598' post='3019545']
Yeah perhaps. Doesn't make me any less right though.
[/quote]

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1339223060' post='2979761']
...Given this pattern of behavior, I think the technical term for what you are is "omniwrong." You are wrong in a way that, frankly, could be considered godlike. You have attained such a comprehensive level of wrong that small, superstitious tribes in the pacific rim that worship the concept of wrong build shrines and statues to you. You are wrong like the sun is bright, like water is wet, like food nourishes. Your wrongness is of such a basic and fundamental nature that physicists are employing the Large Hadron Collider in hopes of finding a subatomic particle of true and cosmic wrong that they only speculate exists because you say words. They call it the magicninja quark
[/quote]

I think this just needed to be revisited.

Edited by Atanatar

[quote name='Xibalba' timestamp='1344348615' post='3019528']
This was my first real war and I had a lot of fun. I hope I can have nukes to throw back next time.
[/quote]

I've been in those shoes before. Being smaller without nukes when the nuclear nations fall down to your range is sometimes frustrating. Do the best you can and buy an MP when the fighting is over. It's a lot more fun when you get to be the one hitting the shiny red button.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1344349404' post='3019536']
Fixed that for ya... It'll be a cold day in hell before I let Deinos poach Zombie Lanae from us.

Also, o/ and such.
[/quote]

You're right. I'm not sure why I wrote Deinos, I kept checking my nation rankings screen for umb often enough when coming out of anarchy so see if I could declare on her again.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344351286' post='3019549']
I don't see where I'm wrong....

Please point it out. Oh you can't. Move on.
[/quote]
So, are you saying that when Umbrella declared on us and later had to bring in two other alliances to help, that was not enough to “win” against Fark so you were going to bring in more alliances in an attempt to get that “win”?

BTW, a quick shout out to Caliph. My first and last dance partner this war. I even snuke in one in the middle. If we keep this up, people are going to talk. I'll get a few more shout outs later.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1344352677' post='3019554']
So, are you saying that when Umbrella declared on us and later had to bring in two other alliances to help, that was not enough to “win” against Fark so you were going to bring in more alliances in an attempt to get that “win”?

BTW, a quick shout out to Caliph. My first and last dance partner this war. I even snuke in one in the middle. If we keep this up, people are going to talk. I'll get a few more shout outs later.
[/quote]

Of course not. I said they could have if it was that important. Be happy your opponents aren't vain !@#$%^&* and that you have earned their respect enough where they didn't feel it necassary to put you through the ringer.....but they could have and you should take the peace without trying to make more of it than what it is.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344351286' post='3019549']
I don't see where I'm wrong....

Please point it out. Oh you can't. Move on.
[/quote]

A wise man knows when he is wrong.

A wiser man knows that when he doesn't not know he is wrong, then he is even more wrong.

The wisest man knows that a pico de gallo infused guacamole makes a wonderful topping on fish (or any other) tacos.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1344354033' post='3019557']
Of course not. I said they could have if it was that important. Be happy your opponents aren't vain !@#$%^&* and that you have earned their respect enough where they didn't feel it necassary to put you through the ringer.....but they could have and you should take the peace without trying to make more of it than what it is.
[/quote]

And you should stop acting like a child that always has to have the last word.