Which ally will act first?

Alterego

353 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In asking around I was able to locate a batch of screenshots which clearly show many different poop flowers wanting to roll Anarchy Inc. and only one Ai member returning the love. Here is a TLDR...

Roll Ai! -MK
Let's kill Ai -MK
Roll Ai. -MK
$%&@ Ai!! -MK
Ai is next!! -MK
We should be killing Ai instead of GOD. -MK
Kill Ai! -MK
$%&@ MK. - Ai (after all the above)

OMG Ai wants to roll us! -MK
Baaaaaaaawwww Ai wants to roll us.-MK
They formed just to hit us! -MK

Poor MK. I'd say they are lucky Ai doesn't just smash Them now. It's far better than the CB's MK are fabricating.

Poor show Ai.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1344956341' post='3021869']
If you look around, you'll find even more screenshots that go "ROLL NoR/TOP/ODN/VE/GOONS/FOK/GATO/INT/C&G/NPO/whoever" and all of those come MK members. [b]You people really need to stop grasping at straws[/b].
[/quote]

I completely agree.................................They should be grasping your alliance by the neck instead.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1344957869' post='3021875']
I completely agree.................................They should be grasping your alliance by the neck instead.
[/quote]

I don't think you'll find anyone in MK who wouldn't welcome competent opposition. Competent being the key word.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1344958647' post='3021878']
At some point someone with a level of competency will have at you.
[/quote]

I hope so.

PS: while we're at it, I wouldn't mind seeing those infamous screenshots. If anyone has them, feel free to forward them to me.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1344958729' post='3021879']
I hope so.

PS: while we're at it, I wouldn't mind seeing those infamous screenshots. If you have them, feel free to forward them to me.
[/quote]

Have I stated in this thread I have screen shots of something? You will find that you have the wrong person. Unless you're directing that at someone else?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1344960012' post='3021884']
Have I stated in this thread I have screen shots of something? You will find that you have the wrong person. Unless you're directing that at someone else?
[/quote]

I was directing it at anyone having them since apparently, "they are pretty much public by now".

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1344960437' post='3021886']
I was directing it at anyone having them since apparently, "they are pretty much public by now".
[/quote]

To be honest I couldn't give a damn about screen shots of MK people or anyone else for that matter crying about who they want to hit next. It changes absolutely nothing.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1344961151' post='3021889']
To be honest I couldn't give a damn about screen shots of MK people or anyone else for that matter crying about who they want to hit next. It changes absolutely nothing.
[/quote]

Correct. It doesn't really mean anything.

I just found it funny that DoomedHouse are here acting like all the aggression is coming from Ai.

Maybe there is a lot more that I'm missing, but from what I've seen it's like 95% coming from MK.

[quote name='General Lulz' timestamp='1344964570' post='3021899']
Correct. It doesn't really mean anything.

I just found it funny that DoomedHouse are here acting like all the aggression is coming from Ai.

Maybe there is a lot more that I'm missing, but from what I've seen it's like 95% coming from MK.
[/quote]

I don't really care either way, it wouldn't be a smart move for MK to poke a nest like that, AI are fresh and would inflict massive damage on an already war damaged alliance. Alliances with different histories and different agendas often hate each other. Does it really matter who's being more vocal about their distaste of the other? I personally think it doesn't. So all this talk of he said, she said, is just, well............. garbage tbh.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1344960437' post='3021886']
[/quote]

It's pretty hilarious for an alliance "founded by spies and EZI targets", you can't even manage to acquire a !@#$@#$ public screenshot.

You could always ask Zoom to come back and steal them for you.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1344975937' post='3021940']
It's pretty hilarious for an alliance "founded by spies and EZI targets", you can't even manage to acquire a !@#$@#$ public screenshot.

You could always ask Zoom to come back and steal them for you.
[/quote]

This is the first time I actually asked anyone anywhere.

And what I am trying to say is that you're making way too much of a fuss for nothing. I'm not saying the logs/screenshots don't exist, just that I haven't seen much "roll AI" coming from us. Now, I'm not saying we are in love with AI nor that we would pass the opportunity to roll them but we've always been pretty blunt about who we like and who we don't. And AI isn't really on the top of our list of things to do right now. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

[quote name='General Lulz' timestamp='1344952774' post='3021856']
MK absolutely, positively was complicit in getting TOP rolled in bi-polar. As stated, there are logs of it. Crymson just has his head so far up MK's ass he is still in denial. He likes to focus all blame on NpO. I'm sure MK is still laughing at him behind his back. The poor guy just hasn't a clue does he?
[/quote]
Yes, MK was complicit in rolling an alliance that attacked us and our allies. I would bet that even Legion could manage to actively conspire against an alliance they were at war with.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1345008653' post='3022091']
Yes, MK was complicit in rolling an alliance that attacked us and our allies. I would bet that even Legion could manage to actively conspire against an alliance they were at war with.
[/quote]

I don't know if I would take that bet... You have seen Legion at war right?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1344958729' post='3021879']
I hope so.
[/quote]

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1344958326' post='3021877']
I don't think you'll find anyone in MK who wouldn't welcome competent opposition. Competent being the key word.
[/quote]

Of course you do. Thats why MK have been preempting, declaring without a CB and warning everyone that previous and possible challengers will be attacked before they can mount a competent challenge to you and your many layers of meaty shielding.

Oh look NPO could become a competent threat, isolate and roll.

Oh look XX/SF could become a competent threat, isolate and roll.

Oh look DR could become a competent threat. We have no plans to attack them at all, scouts honour. :unsure:

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1345043656' post='3022149']
Post died at this point.
[/quote]

MK made up possibly the most pathetic and embarrassing CB in history to attack them for the second time in months and they tried to get the rest of the world to help you both times. Yeah MK werent afraid they would become a major threat to them. They were easily rolled by a handful of alliances and MK only did it when they had a genuine CB, there was no rush to attack them before they could properly rebuild. <_<

Edited by Alterego