Peace Time

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1345163854' post='3022593']
7 itch?

Also complaints from MCXA about ODN being slow are great.
[/quote]
yeah they are. i thought you guys were being chicken. but eventually got everyone out.

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1345156805' post='3022541']
my only complaint is yall about as slow as a 7 year itch.
[/quote]

Well then next time don't enter a war when you have no actual treaty obligation to do so; or if you do, actually fight instead of watching your coalition partners burn. Then none of this would happen.

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1345231033' post='3022854']
Well then next time don't enter a war when you have no actual treaty obligation to do so; or if you do, actually fight instead of watching your coalition partners burn. Then none of this would happen.
[/quote]
You mean like the blood ice accords? You should look things up before you speak, at least you would be more accurate. Lets get this party started guys, Be timely at least, if not fair in the ns compare.

To complain about the tactics that have been used time and again is not to valid as well, I mean IRON and many others had used and it was very effective. Maybe if your wars were not so one sided you would have an upper tier enemy to attack and have a real battle on your hands.

To be honest, all the ODN opponents I fought were honorable and honest, it was conducted with respect and they had their facts straight.

[quote name='lordoftheland' timestamp='1345250657' post='3022940']
You mean like the blood ice accords? You should look things up before you speak, at least you would be more accurate. Lets get this party started guys, Be timely at least, if not fair in the ns compare.

To complain about the tactics that have been used time and again is not to valid as well, I mean IRON and many others had used and it was very effective. Maybe if your wars were not so one sided you would have an upper tier enemy to attack and have a real battle on your hands.

To be honest, all the ODN opponents I fought were honorable and honest, it was conducted with respect and they had their facts straight.
[/quote]

What? I'm talking about Sparta. None of you had ties to Sparta, but declared on us anyways. If you had followed treaties in you'd probably be defending GOD, or not even in the war, but you chose to get together with your treaty partners and attack us, which is fine, that's how wars go but you have to be willing to pay the price if it fails, which it did. I'm not complaining about what you did. I understand it but I'm just pointing out facts.

Edit: Also, yes everyone I fought was fun to chat with and very respectable. I think there's new found respect between BFF, ODN, BN and most of your coalition.

Edited by Reyas

[quote name='lordoftheland' timestamp='1345257714' post='3022977']
We didn't declare because of Sparta, We went with NADC as part of optional aggression, just to be clear.
[/quote]

[b]Optional.[/b]

But thanks for being honest.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1345265400' post='3023025']
[b]Optional.[/b]

But thanks for being honest.
[/quote]
Better than totally defensive. I am sure we upset more than one plan by going offensive with our allies, this is about strategy after all. Oh, and Hey! what is going on, you look familiar....

Edited by lordoftheland

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1345323399' post='3023237']
Cowardly ODN joke? How inventive of you!

We can play this game all day, D34th.
[/quote]

Peace mode joke, followed by a "NO U!" post, if the next one is a "U MAD?" you make a combo.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1345325618' post='3023250']
Peace mode joke, followed by a "NO U!" post, if the next one is a "U MAD?" you make a combo.
[/quote]
D34th post flow chart:

1. Use CN trope that hasn't been relevant in at least 3 years.
2. Uses "NO U" argument when called on irrelevance of said trope.
3. Examines argument to make himself look intelligent.
4. ????
5. Profit!

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1345328923' post='3023269']
Okay, what "cowardly act" did ODN do this last war?

God are we all not intelligent enough to come up with anything original :(
[/quote]

i called them slow. someone says well lets do a duel for 1 round. from what i can understand. now remember i use logic. is they should all start at the same time. not almost a week apart. but it look to us that ODN was being a little chicken when they just hit almost everyone in the top and not even any in the lower. but they eventually come out to play. so seeing that ODN is just a little slow. but anyone can see how that can be seen as a little chicken.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1345328923' post='3023269']
Okay, what "cowardly act" did ODN do this last war?

God are we all not intelligent enough to come up with anything original :(
[/quote]

I don't need to be original when alliances don't change their behavior.

Some reason for the delay was MCXA being slow to close out their wars. It's absurd to think ODN scared Keeology is either trying to be abrasive or he's simply delusional. ODN is about as scared of this duel as a child to an icecream cone.

Edited by Canik

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1345333262' post='3023297']
Some reason for the delay was MCXA being slow to close out their wars. It's absurd to think ODN scared Keeology is either trying to be abrasive or he's simply delusional. ODN is about as scared of this duel as a child to an icecream cone.
[/quote]

not really being either. but how does closing out wars have anything to do with what i said? they hit top tier nations then 5 almost 6 days later hit the others. not an issue with closing out the other wars. i was thinking ODN might be a little chicken. but they are out there right now doing what was agreed to. not really following what we understood to be the agreement. In that it should all been done at the same time. but ODN must thought differently. Not the biggest deal just ODN making things longer than needed. but again not a huge biggie a little annoying but enough for us to complain. just a plain simple statement

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1345329810' post='3023278']
I don't need to be original when alliances don't change their behavior.
[/quote]

"ODN is made up of cowards."
[i]What cowardly act has ODN done?[/i]
"They haven't changed!"

You're an idiot. That explains nothing and proves even less.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1345333899' post='3023302']
not really being either. but how does closing out wars have anything to do with what i said? they hit top tier nations then 5 almost 6 days later hit the others. not an issue with closing out the other wars. i was thinking ODN might be a little chicken. but they are out there right now doing what was agreed to. not really following what we understood to be the agreement. In that it should all been done at the same time. but ODN must thought differently. Not the biggest deal just ODN making things longer than needed. but again not a huge biggie a little annoying but enough for us to complain. just a plain simple statement
[/quote]

About 65% of MCXA hid in PM for the entire friggin' war, you don't have room to complain. You were rank #1 in peace mode the whole way through.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1345339394' post='3023333']
About 65% of MCXA hid in PM for the entire friggin' war, you don't have room to complain. You were rank #1 in peace mode the whole way through.
[/quote]

and you would have a valid point if were talking about that war. we are talking about a different subject. so if you dont have anything to say about the subject at hand please dont say anything at all.